Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million (41523 Views)

Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Almaigaa: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

You and who go vote Peter Obi? We no go vote am. Carry your campaign go East. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by babzo(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
tradingknowled1:
You own a Fintech and you are still involved in fraud ?? Patience is really a virtue

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship ..
PM me let's begin your trading Journey together

Which fraud sir? Please check the statement by the US Justice Department.
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Wizmj4real(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:
This story is really inaccurate.

Neither of these two guys were accused of stealing or fraud, but rather not stopping fraudsters? But why has the same system not sent the CEO of Western Union and Moneygram to jail?

Why jail them? Why not fines? Do bank owners or managers get jailed because fraudsters keep money in their banks?.why havnt the managers of Western Union and Moneygram being jailed since all these years?

The story is 100% wrong. Neither of these two men stole any money. I know many grateful Nigerians who used Ping Express to support their loved ones in Nigeria to the anger of the Big 2 ( Western Union and Moneygram). How can you jail a bank MD because fraudsters have accounts with the bank? Something is seriously wrong here. Why have the MDs of Western Union and Moneygram not been jailed for all the billions fraudsters have sent through their companies? Oh I forgot those are not immigrant owned businesses. Worst case they will be given a fine. Or maybe it's because they are "small boys"

All the people who used Ping Express never gave a dime in cash to the company, they sent the money using their bank debit cards. So why have the managers of the banks from where the money came from not being charged?

People will think this is $167 million cash somewhere. No $167 million anywhere. That's the total of funds they legitimately sent on behalf of people.

$50, $100, $200 here and there from 30,000 customers over 5 years. I myself sometimes sent $15 and sometimes $300 or more.

The allegations is on the $1 million + sent by a Fraudster, Collins over a 3 year period. If Ping Express had not verified their customers properly; how would they have been able to track the Collins guy? But Ping did proper verification for all customers.

But the banks where the monies came from to Ping Express are not being questioned.
This is a company I used for years and people came to know.

They followed every rule.

I know the stress I went through to get verified before using their services; license, phone call etc, things I never had to do with Western Union.

They are not accused of fraud, but rather not stopping fraudsters. Then why jail time? To kill their business finally?

When will the CEO of Moneygram and Western Union that Yahoo Boys have been using for over 20 years to send money, be arrested and jailed? NEVER.

Western Union and Moneygram have lost probably billions in the last few Years with the arrival of companies like Ping Express that made sending money to Africa not only faster, but cheaper, direct to bank accounts and 24/7.

Western Union that used to be only available during banking hours. They changed quickly when Ping Express and the new guys positively disrupted the system.

This is really unfortunate.

Fear of competition that's why the whites don't Want Africa especially Nigeria to develop
If they do the competition will be mad
White hates black Boss

4 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by wiseoneking: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Neither of these two guys were accused of stealing or fraud, but rather not stopping fraudsters? But why has the same system not sent the CEO of Western Union and Moneygram to jail?

Why jail them? Why not fines? Do bank owners or managers get jailed because fraudsters keep money in their banks?.why havnt the managers of Western Union and Moneygram being jailed since all these years?

The story is 100% wrong. Neither of these two men stole any money. I know many grateful Nigerians who used Ping Express to support their loved ones in Nigeria to the anger of the Big 2 ( Western Union and Moneygram). How can you jail a bank MD because fraudsters have accounts with the bank? Something is seriously wrong here. Why have the MDs of Western Union and Moneygram not been jailed for all the billions fraudsters have sent through their companies? Oh I forgot those are not immigrant owned businesses. Worst case they will be given a fine. Or maybe it's because they are "small boys"

All the people who used Ping Express never gave a dime in cash to the company, they sent the money using their bank debit cards. So why have the managers of the banks from where the money came from not being charged?

People will think this is $167 million cash somewhere. No $167 million anywhere. That's the total of funds they legitimately sent on behalf of people.

$50, $100, $200 here and there from 30,000 customers over 5 years. I myself sometimes sent $15 and sometimes $300 or more.

The allegations is on the $1 million + sent by a Fraudster, Collins over a 3 year period. If Ping Express had not verified their customers properly; how would they have been able to track the Collins guy? But Ping did proper verification for all customers.

But the banks where the monies came from to Ping Express are not being questioned.

I know the stress I went through to get verified before using their services; license, phone call etc, things I never had to do with Western Union.

They are not accused of fraud, but rather not stopping fraudsters. Then why jail time? To kill their business finally?

When will the CEO of Moneygram and Western Union that Yahoo Boys have been using for over 20 years to send money, be arrested and jailed? NEVER.

Western Union and Moneygram have lost probably billions in the last few Years with the arrival of companies like Ping Express that made sending money to Africa not only faster, but cheaper, direct to bank accounts and 24/7.

Western Union that used to be only available during banking hours. They changed quickly when Ping Express and the new guys positively disrupted the system.

You may not understand despite the long epistle you wrote. The accused knows that they are guilty against the federal law of United States, having flaunted the rules. You are here defending them but probably among people that may be shouting Pandora up and down.

If you are sending that small small chikiri money like $20, 500 or less than 3k your people, do use Boss revolution etc for that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Charly68: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2022
God don talk ; by their fruit you shall no them.. he talk am say no sinner will go unpunished .. we dey wait for the punishment of those who brought Nigeria to her kneels very soon
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by saucygal193: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by MMempire(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Such is the wicked politics played by the white supremacy.

2 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Kamerunpride(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Kudos !!! You know what’s going on. The white supremacists are targeting a booming sector , as Africans are distancing themselves from traditional companies and avoiding huge fees they make us pay .
babzo:

2 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by babzo(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2022
wiseoneking:
You may not understand despite the long epistle you wrote. The accused knows that they are guilty against the federal law of United States, having flaunted the rules. You are here defending them but probably among people that may be shouting Pandora up and down.

If you are sending that small small chikiri money like $20, 500 or less than 3k your people, do use Boss revolution etc for that.

My typical black people, which is small money again?

1 Like

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by SugarGirl44(f): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by LORDKing001: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tb222:
From a potential mark zuckerberg in the financial sector to a disgraced Hushppupi, crime never truly oays.
Try to read
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by whitedove(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
ANSLEM OSHIONEBO is not a criminal! we were mates in OYEMEKUN GRAMMAR SCHOOL,AKURE .1988 TO 1993 . THIS IS A CASE OF SYSTEMIC ENDENDERED RACISM.

9 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Litmus: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Fear of competition that's why the whites don't Want Africa especially Nigeria to develop
If they do the competition will be mad
White hates black Boss

Whites would have no enduring power over blacks if blacks didn't support thire prejudices against one group of blacks or another that they, treacherous blacks, foolishly fear will leave them behind.

Example, there was a time in London UK when Nigerians in high places in various councils, Nigerians working in immigration at Croydon, Nigerian GP's, Nigerians in housing etc used to bend the rules to favour black people just as Asians - specifically East South Asians used to pend the rules to help fellow South Asians.

What happened?

Well, over a sustained period in the 80s and 90's Nigerians like these were systematically removed from power by sting operations using blacks in undercover roles. Often Trevor Philips was the chief architect. Now East Asians are relatively more advanced in the London system since then and blacks keep blaming racism for thire comparative stagnation.

2 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
https://www.britannica.com/topic/accessory-law

accessory, in criminal law, a person who becomes equally guilty in the crime of another by knowingly and voluntarily aiding the criminal before or after the crime. An accessory is one kind of accomplice, the other being an abettor, who aids the criminal during the act itself. Common law once treated someone who aided the criminal after the commission of the crime as an accessory after the fact, but U.S. law no longer treats the aider as an accomplice to the crime but rather treats him as guilty of a separate crime, such as obstruction of justice. U.S. law has also largely abrogated the distinction between principal offenders, accessories before the fact, and abettors.

https://masslawyersweekly.com/2021/12/07/how-ceos-can-protect-themselves-from-liability/

How CEOs can protect themselves from liability

By: Mass. Lawyers Weekly Staff

If you’re a CEO or other business executive, you could be held personally liable for actions taken by your company. Leaders can be held personally responsible for debts or criminally liable for illegal or noncompliant activities, even without direct knowledge of such events.
There are a variety of issues that can get leaders in trouble, from breach of fiduciary responsibility to employment discrimination suits to environmental mismanagement, and more. Analyst firm Gartner suggests that cybersecurity incidents will also trigger CEO liability suits in the near future.
Generally speaking, CEOs or other directors can face personal liability when their actions (or inactions) fall into one of these four categories:
Personal wrongdoing. If you commit a crime, you can be held personally liable, even if that crime was committed on behalf of your company.
Perhaps you directed someone to falsify accounting, bribed a foreign official, or colluded to fix prices. It doesn’t matter if you did it for the benefit of the company, or at the behest of other corporate directors. You can still face criminal prosecution. Currently, in fact, some CEOs are facing personal liability after their companies submitted fraudulent PPP loans.

nigerians are so used to jaga jaga that they have no understanding about what being a ceo means

instead they are shouting racism up and down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by faithfull18(f): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by SIRTee15: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
wiseoneking:

Leave story, America is fond of using their long arm of the law and dollar hegemony to arm twist undesirable competitors into total submission. That was how they destroyed the french energy company Alstrom and jailed the ceo for crimes not commited on us soils.
It always come down to money laudering and wire fraud claims with vague interpretations.

They tried that nonsense with the daughter of huawei just becos they wanted to destroy the company, china retaliated instantly and made it clear they will never succumb to hypocritical usa laws designed to destroy competitiors.

That guy is right, if those boys were jailed for laudering money to Nigeria, then CEOs of moneygram and western union should be in eternal jail. Do u know how long yahoo boys have been using those money transfer agents to destroy people's life? Do u want to tell me moneygram can defend and explain all transfers made to Nigeria.

Besides, who is helping Nigerian politicians launder their ill wealths abroad. Nigerian and Russian politicians are well known in uk banking halls as harbinger of huge funds for deposits, america will never investigate those ones.

I'm not exonarating the Nigerian Peng guys, they should know better, whoever choose to dine with the devil should have a long spoon- the global coporate world is a shark, a dog eat dog world.
But to think western world mean well africa is a fallacy- OPEN YOUR EYES.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tb222:
From a potential mark zuckerberg in the financial sector to a disgraced Hushppupi, crime never truly oays.

They did not commit any crime per sé...their offence is that the did not put in place adequate measures to prevent criminals from using their services undecided

1 Like

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Don’t compare their fintech start up which doesn’t have license to operate financial transactions to moneygram and banks with license to operate financial transactions ...

Banks, moneygram and western union are covered cos of their license but an individual or company without such license is doing financial transactions will face the music when shit like this happens ...

This is why a currency exchanger like me keep running from life changing deals as I can’t risk efcc wahala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by babzo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
HazzanTazzan:

Don’t compare their fintech start up which doesn’t have license to operate financial transactions to moneygram and banks with license to operate financial transactions ...

Banks, moneygram and western union are covered cos of their license but an individual or company without such license is doing financial transactions will face the music when shit like this happens ...

This is why a currency exchanger like me keep running from life changing deals as I can’t risk efcc wahala

What do you mean by they don't have license?

If they didn't have a license, why would the judgement talk about the company facing 5 years probation?
If they didn't have license, why were they not charged with running a business illegally?

They are licensed sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by SIRTee15: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
HazzanTazzan:

if fintech cannot operate finanacial transactions, what are they licensed to do? what is interswitch doing in Nigeria?
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by marv1: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Financial Frauds via online is having a toll of Fintechs around the world because there are less ethical hackers than the ever growing criminal hackers.

In another news if you have a browsing gadget and access to internet as a student in this ASUU strike period and you are not earning even @least $5 daily via online with those viable assets then you are most unwise.
There are thousands of earning means available on the online space which has a community of over 1billion active users that are real and active and need one service or product or the other ......imagine having just a chunck of 100 of them converted to your clients or customers and you deliver with a pegged profit of $2 even if it's monthly that's $200 cash outs on a monthly and the good news is that you can grow your clientele/ customers exponentially.

So if you are interested reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile....NO PMs please because I no longer attend to it.

SMH @you......

@Seniorwriter

How . Interested
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by YeyeGbami: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
cool

KYC is very important for startups especially fintech

This is why established coy avoid or limit activity on fraud prone Nigeria

Many guys ran tab with cards on Uber , Amazon and far more established brands, they even Cashout on US benefits system

US itself na big thief.
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Moh247: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
YeyeGbami:

US itself na big thief.

Lol... Number one in high tech hacking and scams, stock manipulation, crypto fruad, resources theft

Not all this hungry man scam for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by brandsoncharlie: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow u collected a fee to aid fraudster transfer ill-gotten dollars to a desired destination, that makes u an accomplice and a thief...before long now this guys will use their ill gotten wealth to pursue a political ambition like bobo chicago alias escobat
What will be your comment to money gram and western union?
Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by colonelwealth(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Blessings...this news is just unnecessarily sensational and manipulated by the west(US) to pull an rising competition down with the so many bugs in their laws.

Who checks western companies for money Laundering that they all commit against others especially Africa..?
Western Union, MoneyGram, Shell, Total, Cadbury etc?
Nigerians and Africans must learn to challenge some of these sensational vindictive moves of these western nations against our people& organizations but jumping to agree with them.

Bunch of one sided saints.

3 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
SirBlack999:
Afonja wire

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

What do you mean by they don't have license?

If they didn't have a license, why would the judgement talk about the company facing 5 years probation?
If they didn't have license, why were they not charged with running a business illegally?

They are licensed sir.

If you read the article, they were also punished for operating without a licence in several American states...

Ping Express also admitted that it conducted money transmission business in states in which it was not licensed to do so, including Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, West Virginia, and Connecticut.

That's from the article.

3 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by MrWood: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

Neither of these two guys were accused of stealing or fraud, but rather not stopping fraudsters? But why has the same system not sent the CEO of Western Union and Moneygram to jail?.

news:

It went further to state that the company’s Information Technology/Business Development Manager, Aleoghena Okhumale, was said to have also pleaded guilty to knowingly transmitting illegally-derived funds

But the company's business development manager pleaded guilty to knowingly transmitting illegally derived funds. He may have admitted under oath to evidences that that nailed his 2 bosses.

Unless you have valid proof that they haven't contravened any law then it is you who's clearly calling the the racist card.

There are numerous cases where Western Union had been fined hundreds of millions of dollars too.

And now that's the problem with Nigerians and why the country is likely to be in a turmoil. What you've written up there doesn't make any sense and more than 100 nigerians liked your posts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by airsaylongcome: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Litmus:

Jealousy, the Black man's primary problem.

Forget slavery, racism and the rest... jealousy.

Africa and the rest of the black world need to support the excellence of Nigerians not envy and try to drag them down.

Lol! Jealous of who? My man shift. We know the malfeasance going on there. Why have they not come after Interswitch that has been in the game longer and has more rigorous processes?

3 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
babzo:

1.They also got into trouble for operating without a licence in several states...

Ping Express also admitted that it conducted money transmission business in states in which it was not licensed to do so, including Nevada, New Jersey, Utah, West Virginia, and Connecticut

Above is a direct quote from the original writeup.

2 Money gram has been heavily fined in the past for allowing illicit transactions through its system

Rohit Chopra, the consumer bureau’s director, cast MoneyGram’s actions as part of a pattern of misdeeds. The company paid $18 million in 2009 to settle fraud charges brought by the Federal Trade Commission, and paid $125 million in 2018 to settle charges that it had violated its earlier agreement with the commission and a 2012 deal with the Justice Department regarding its anti-fraud measures

3.People who send money through Moneygram and Western union for fraud also get punished.

4.Perhaps it is because of the stricter times at Moneygram and WU, that they fraudsters used Ping Express.

5.And the Ping Express you defend broke their rules several times...

The company outlined its anti-money laundering policy in a memo to state regulators, claiming it would cap first-time customer transactions at $499, cap daily transactions at $3,000, and cap monthly transactions at $4,500. However, in plea papers, the company admitted it allowed more than 1,500 customers to violate these rules. In one instance, Ping allowed a customer to remit more than $80,000 in a single month – more than 17 times the purported limit,"

The company's Head of IT and Business Development Manager, Aleoghena Okhumale, also pleaded guilty to knowingly facilitating illegal remittance of fraudulently derived funds

The above is from the Business Insider report on the matter (not inlcuded in the Vanguard report)

Note..it is not just 'one million dollar transaction' ...it is several transactions that broke the rules. In addition a high ranking executive willingly broke the rules to help crooks..people he knew were crooked...to transfer cash.

Don't defend evil in the name of racisim. Even if there was racisim, PLAY BY THE RULES SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE NOTHING ON YOU. No matter how hard they try.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by SIRTee15: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
MrWood:

But the company's business development manager pleaded guily to knowingly transmitting illegally derived funds. He may have admitted under oath to evidences that that nailed his 2 bosses.

Unless you have valid proof that they haven't contravened any law then it is you who's clearly calling the the racist card.

Leave Peng guys, they broke the rule and they already punisdhed. The question is when are they going to jail the CEO of western union or moneygram, except u telling me they can defend all transfers sent down to Africa including those sent to internet scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Ping Express: Anslem Oshionebo, Opeyemi Odeyale Jailed In US Over $167 Million by GloriousGbola: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Subsidywise20:

1.They also got into trouble for operating without a licence in several states...

Above is a direct quote from the original writeup.

2 Money gram has been heavily fined in the past for allowing illicit transactions through its system

3.People who send money through Moneygram and Western union for fraud also get punished.

4.Perhaps it is because of the stricter times at Moneygram and WU, that they fraudsters used Ping Express.

5.And the Ping Express you defend broke their rules several times...

The company outlined its anti-money laundering policy in a memo to state regulators, claiming it would cap first-time customer transactions at $499, cap daily transactions at $3,000, and cap monthly transactions at $4,500. However, in plea papers, the company admitted it allowed more than 1,500 customers to violate these rules. In one instance, Ping allowed a customer to remit more than $80,000 in a single month – more than 17 times the purported limit,"

The company's Head of IT and Business Development Manager, Aleoghena Okhumale, also pleaded guilty to knowingly facilitating illegal remittance of fraudulently derived funds

The above is from the Business Insider report on the matter (not inlcuded in the Vanguard report)

Don't defend evil in the name of racisim. Even if there was racisim, PLAY BY THE RULES SO THAT THEY WOULD HAVE NOTHING ON YOU. No matter how hard they try.

Nigerians will always look for someone else to blame but themselves. The same people celebrating yahoo boys are now screaming racism.

As for the naija fintechs, they are allowing them selves to get lured into the temptation of easy money by transmitting illicit funds. This is the result. This is not naija where bank record room catches fire. This is obodo oyibo with paper trail and hard nosed investigators.

It doesnt help that yahoo is largely a predatory crime of exploitation of old /lonely people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Police Arrests 20-Year-Old Notorious Traffic Robber (Photo) / Thai People Eating A Man : Gory Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.