Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan (52228 Views)

Lionel Messi And Inter Miami Lift First Trophy In Club’s History / Lionel Messi Considering Man-city Move Because Of Roma And Ronaldo Claim / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Kennyliga112: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
hatakekakashi:
Porto nko
check the middle cup with 2 flag. Porto flag and Inter flag

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by hatakekakashi: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kennyliga112:
check the middle cup with 2 flag. Porto flag and Inter flag
Yep, seen it
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Techm8: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Should he tattoo all his tittles he won’t have any space on his body left
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by ogaontop(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mryacks:

That blue & white on the Champions league trophy and Europa is Porto, the other blue on the Champions league is INTER, the red on the Europa is Man UTD then the Roma on the Conference league trophy!
You sabi book!

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by naikeboy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hahahaha star man
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by swissgoldenpro2: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
The special one
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Asher79: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
FC Porto's colours are in white and blue on the Champions' League and Europa League trophies. Look again.... carefully, this time.

hatakekakashi:
Porto nko
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by SenatePresdo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mryacks:

That blue & white on the Champions league trophy and Europa is Porto, the other blue on the Champions league is INTER, the red on the Europa is Man UTD then the Roma on the Conference league trophy!

The Premier League of Chelsea no sweet am?
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Theanyanwu: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Nice! Baba just dey ball lol. Get registered for the Next Titan reality show and become a millionaire over night to set up your business skills
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
I also heard about this show, everyone is talking about it THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan to stay updated!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Iyeeshaar(f): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Theanyanwu:
Nice! Baba just dey ball lol. Get registered for the Next Titan reality show and become a millionaire over night to set up your business skills

I also heard about this show, everyone is talking about it THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by olisaEze(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Brah, you for add all the many many community shield na! grin If dis dude were Nigerian, one pastor would have mounted his pulpit to say he’s going to hell because of his tats. NPF would extort politely him on the road because tattoos are nothing but a sign indicating criminality if ure poor, but bros na celeb so they’ll use tact. His wife would’ve started visiting different pastors & spiritualists because, no how no how, na village pipo handiwork be dis! Being Nigerian is a vibe all on its own!! grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Mryacks: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The Premier League of Chelsea no sweet am?

Hahaha...I think him just concentrate for the Euro trophies as par the only man to have won all. His personal record grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Librason: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2022
paulolee:

thats his biggest achievement.......it would be on his chest

The tatoo on his arm has covered it, that's what he has done don't mind the nairaland headline.
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by highlightscorn(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
#ClubFriendly: #ManchesterUnited Vs #CrystalPalace #Livestream

https://www.highlightscorner.com.ng/manchester-united-vs-crystal-palace-live/
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Procarpenter: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2022
I love that
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by Procarpenter: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Pls call me for your roofing carpenter work with all type of roofing sheet installation such as (stone coated,step tiles,long spans etc and my price is affordable with 15% discount
Contact me through my signature below
I work worldwide.
Re: Jose Mourinho Unveils Tattoo Paying Homage To Man Utd, Roma And Inter Milan by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2022
Please how much does it cost to take off a tattoo of same size with mourihno’s? Any professional that can do that should dm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.