Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) (48334 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Similarities Between Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi In Terms Of Governance / I Do Smoke, And I Do Drink I Stop Womanizing - Atiku Abubakar - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2022
IGBERETV report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb1YgqFhHYY

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video)

A video shared online captured the moment Atiku Abubakar had a friendly conversation with Bola Tinubu as both men met each other in public.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Croxnate: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Are you kidding me ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by citygarden(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2022
This is where you will know that politicians should not be reason for hatred towards each other. When the aspirant doesn't have any hatred for each other, who is now me to be supporting candidate blindly. No matter who wins among them that the others candidate won't benefits from his government. I come in peace.

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by TinubuNG: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku is one of the closest politicians.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by famology(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2022
Lol........ there's only one political party in Nigeria and that's the POLITICAL CLASS.

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by IgOga(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2022
They have been friends for a long time....they will continue to be friends after 2023.....that is an open secret...that was why when Tinubu won the APC primaries papers said this may be the first presidential contest between two friends.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2022
Two business partners .. business associates ..

Finally Tinubu will congratulate Atiku.. he always keep the pace with Atiku .

Always famzing.. but loyal.

Sai Waziri!

Atiku Okowa 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2022
TinubuNG:
Tinubu and Atiku is one of the closest politicians.

They’re not close ..

They’re associates ... they ain’t even mates in politics or in Nigeria System.

Tinubu is the loyal Yoruba god famzing and always seeking face anytime he sees Atiku

Atiku don’t have time for Tinubu
If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Udoboss(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

They’re not close ..

They’re associates ... they ain’t even mates in politics or in Nigeria System.

Tinubu is the loyal Yoruba god famzing and always seeking face anytime he sees Atiku

Atiku don’t have time for Tinubu
If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023

Forget this....Hope you remember Atiku's position in Buhari's child marriage

They are all friends. Atiku, Obi, Tinubu....They would benefit if any wins

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Justice310: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Politicians are like footballers, they can do anything to win a match, but at the end of game they will hug themselves, laugh and dine together. While the mumu youths are there killing and insulting each other for their sake.

Abeg bar man give me one bottle of beer jare. I cannot come and kill myself for any politician.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Carlosdd: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2022
If you know you know if you don’t know you can’t know

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by MITCHELL96: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
Anything that has to do with BAT isn't my business grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by FastGraphicss: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2022
citygarden:
This is where you will know that politicians should not be reason for hatred towards each other. When the aspirant doesn't have any hatred for each other, who is now me to be supporting candidate blindly. No matter who wins among them that the others candidate won't benefits from his government. I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Sabadon(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
You see politicians ehnnn if u like dey kill yourself ontop their matter, when its all said and done, they ll all assemble and drink wine, forgetting if anyone killed themselves on their behalf, if you like no wise

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
This is why sane people shouldn't kill themselves for any politician

After the whole election thingy, they'll go back to being associates and friends while you'll just create enmity between your friends and neighbors because of people who don't give a single fuxk about you nor your family

Sha, #ObiDatti2023 cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Bubu4Sea: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu is too Tribalist to be president, he hates igbos

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1548925632779788288

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Passionate888: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2022
sad
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Demurkelly: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Ehen..... They are chatting with each other casually as old time friends. But na there supporters go strangle and break their heads open over minor issue or small argument. Election day, them go shoot each other cos of vote and ballot box. This politicians are all friends. Forget there online rambles

Obi-Datti wink

5 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
famology:
Lol........ there's only one political party in Nigeria and that's the POLITICAL CLASS.
But political ignoramuses.are busy giving themselves headbutts.

4 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by athaboi(f): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Two thieves

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Injecting vawulence

Vawulence injection processing.........23%
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by sarajen: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
This Country though... It's working!

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by mradonis(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
Let dem kwantinue.
The two ,we no want. Enough of recycling thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by ACRI: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2022
This jobless media people and bloggers rest
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by kossyablaze(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by WibusJaga: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Can't vote for any candidates that massively bribed delegates to win. That's supporting evil & I must not be numbered among those who supported evil.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
As Electorates we must start thinking like the politicians. Be at peace with all parties but still vote the true candidate you desire for yourself and Nigeria.

Vote someone with capacity to truly add value to your life and the Nigerian economy.

You can do this without fighting, killing or spewing hate speeches against anybody.

6 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Apeall:
Chat between two thieves
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.