Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) (48350 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Similarities Between Bola Tinubu And Peter Obi In Terms Of Governance / I Do Smoke, And I Do Drink I Stop Womanizing - Atiku Abubakar - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Shatap, wat did u know. Kids dat started following politics recently. Who is talking about PDM. Also, I'm full Blooded Igbo. Onye mgbu

IPOB bingos always bark foolishly.. is in them.

On your own come my mention saying Tinubu and Atiku work with Yar’Adua .. for where?

You said they worked together in SDP? Where was Tinubu in national politics in 91’92’93.. ?

Only you begin bark ... on your own

Na you dey call person kid .. Na you dey abuse ... yet you know nothing

All this igbo people abi wannabe Igbos sef

I taya..

Next!
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Iolo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Here’s an old nairaland post with evidence they are long time business partners in Intel. They are actually good friends in real life (or atleast they used to be).

https://www.nairaland.com/4797308/atiku-sold-part-intel-tinubu

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Komu1048(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

At least Nigerians will benefit and the agricultural sector will be brought back to live

Price of commodities will automatically go down and security will be well manage

Power to the people
North 2023

Are you a kidnapper, bandits or bokoharam? If Yes den u r right to demand northern hegemony because the candidates u put forward are always a terrorist sponsor or their sympathizer. If not, then u need 2 start using ur brain
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Sholaco: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
citygarden:
This is where you will know that politicians should not be reason for hatred towards each other. When the aspirant doesn't have any hatred for each other, who is now me to be supporting candidate blindly. No matter who wins among them that the others candidate won't benefits from his government. I come in peace.
well, those social media bandits would not understand!

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

They’re not close ..

They’re associates ... they ain’t even mates in politics or in Nigeria System.

Tinubu is the loyal Yoruba god famzing and always seeking face anytime he sees Atiku

Atiku don’t have time for Tinubu
If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023
See this unknown entity.... Lmaaaaooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by eyeforeye(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bubu4Sea:
Tinubu is too Tribalist to be president, he hates igbos

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1548925632779788288

Tell me a tribe that love the igbos in Nigeria with your bagging and chest beating attitude
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
anonimi:

And there is only one group of Nigerians- unprincipled tribesmen who like suffering as if sey na food.
And you are busy eating under their bridges... Lmaaaaooo!!!
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
So sorry for Nairalanders wey Tinubu and Atiku no know, yet they carry thier matter for head.

I don't want to call names else MANNA... will be number 1
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by zomby(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
citygarden:
This is where you will know that politicians should not be reason for hatred towards each other. When the aspirant doesn't have any hatred for each other, who is now me to be supporting candidate blindly. No matter who wins among them that the others candidate won't benefits from his government. I come in peace.

The igbos don’t understand this simple logic; in politics there is no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest.
The losers (igbos) can continue to hate and kill each other like flies, Pitobi will visit Jagaban for a dinner together when the time is right.

3 Likes

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Komu1048:

Are you a kidnapper, bandits or bokoharam? If Yes den u r right to demand northern hegemony because the candidates u put forward are always a terrorist sponsor or their sympathizer. If not, then u need 2 start using ur brain

Tinubu can’t rule Nigeria .. Obi is am amateur in national and “ Nigeria” politics

The reality is Atiku..

If you wan coin a.m. as you want .. tag a.m. any name .. Na you sabi

The Yoruba people knowing too well that north has been in power for over40 years still supported the north .. not only the north but a known dictator just for power .. not considering Northern hagemony

Is normal

Everyone to his right

Power to the people
Nigerians will vote Atiku in

Take that to anywhere

North 2023

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is an old video. It was just shortly after the relaxation of corona lock down.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by 9iceprince(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

Yet he gave your brothers political appointment in Lagos…It’s the other way round, Igbos hate Tinubu because they wish they have A political weight like him

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Greenscientist:

Some of you just have unnecessary hate for Tinubu
Eleribu ni Bobo yen nau... Okoro werey
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by sekem: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
TinubuNG:
Tinubu and Atiku is one of the closest politicians.

What do you mean by closest politicians?
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mikolo70:

See this unknown entity.... Lmaaaaooo!!!

Empty pride

Are you supposed to know me in a faceless forum?

Or you think everyone on line is in your present position and think like you?

Wake up.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by zomby(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
9iceprince:

Yet he gave your brothers political appointment in Lagos…It’s the other way round, Igbos hate Tinubu because they wish they have A political weight like him

But they can never be Ashiwaju; simply because they are as gullible as a goat, and can’t be trusted with anything . They lack strategy, unity and basic common sense. They will forever follow, as they are mostly allergic to leading from the front.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Mikolo70(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

Empty pride

Are you supposed to know me in a faceless forum?

Or you think everyone on line is in your present position and think like you?

Wake up.
Gbenu buruku soun Un... Okoro oshi, i know you wella.... Lmaaaaooo!!!!.. You wan form big boy!!!.. You better go and carry your Gala and Fanyogo.. Lmaaaaooo!!
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by zomby(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Greenscientist:

Some of you just have unnecessary hate for Tinubu

The igbos are mostly jealous of Ashiwaju; as they lack everything to be an Ashiwaju of anything.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by amaridigital(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

They’re not close ..

Tinubu is the loyal Yoruba god famzing and always seeking face anytime he sees Atiku

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023

Rubbish! Now i truly agree with the popular saying that Nyamiris are the second most useful thing ever created after the dinosaur. Big chest but no brain. If either of these guys gets to Aso Rock, anyone of them can visit with just a phone call on a short notice. Must you argue always?
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Odin13: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mikolo70:

Gbenu buruku soun Un... Okoro oshi, i know you wella.... Lmaaaaooo!!!!.. You wan form big boy!!!.. You better go and carry your Gala and Fanyogo.. Lmaaaaooo!!

Is that all?

Next!
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by zomby(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
The ungrateful pigs should be chased out of Lagos; let them go and sell car parts to one another in Anambra
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
TinubuNG:
Tinubu and Atiku is one of the closest politicians.

Forgetting that Peter Obi was Atiku’s vice in the last election. They are all related and share common ideologies- National treasury!

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by GeneralPula: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Shutup, d have been friends a long time ago, under d political family of Yaradu'a senior, were also in SDP worked together with MKO. Been running businesses together.

You’re responding a troll..
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by cocolacec(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

Stop mentioning Tinubu.The boys no try at all,na fire them for put like Hausa-Fulani people who are heroes.The Yoruba coward will give you guys Hausa/Fulanis treatment because that is the only language you nyanmirins understand.
Stop interfering in Yoruba politics,he no concern Nyanmirins migrants.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by youngmightabbey: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
They are friends.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by usmanbaba(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bubu4Sea:

Ya, and ibos love him? Ode
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
adioolayi:

You sha find a way to smuggle Obi in between grin grin grin
the earlier you know all naija politicians are the same the better…

Although there is something called ‘ lesser evil’

Obi was Atiku vice the last time I remember . If he was as righteous as his supporters claimed , he would never agree to work with a thief like Atiku.

If you ever reply with a justification to the bolded, I will ignore you .,

1 Like

Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by tinsel: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

They’re not close ..

If you know you know
See what a nobody wrote.

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by tinsel: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odin13:

They’re not close ..

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023
See what a nobody in one remote place wrote.
Re: Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
citygarden:
some followers are just too daft. Support your candudate with civility but na lie. They
must insult each other, their innocent papa and nama join. Those Tantrums aren't necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.