Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Cutie & Rhino's Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cutie & Rhino's Lounge (2457 Views)

Ladies Lounge..Life,Love,Dressing,FoodAnd Everything Ladylike,ladies Get In / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / Rhino.5dm Leave My Babe Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by OAM4J: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
Stop your shakara jor, I am still your best PR manager.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
You are the worst after Iyatrustee!
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by OAM4J: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
That is a very bias opinion my dear, it only means you do not like managers who tell you the truth but managers who tell you only what you wanna hear. I am not a sycophant friend/manager.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2011
You dont talk back at your boss MrPR! Now go hide your tail behind youknowhat.
I'm not your girl
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2011
*wondering where Rhino is*
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by OAM4J: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2011
lol, lemme not derail this beautiful thread, we will continue this at the appropriate time and place.

Rhino, carry on.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
Too long too little to put it mild. It took me close to a decade to identify myself with any section/ethnic group in the first place. The records are there for checks. I felt i should turn the hand of time and wish everything was right. I applied different approach and none seems to be working so i decided to infiltrate the bigots by acting as one, though at the inception i took the role of a mediator, which did not yeild any positive results.
Infact i was feeling guilty of my deception throughout my make-believe character until i started noticing a drastical reduction in number of bigotry threads/comments. Beacause i was involved, i knew when to soften the pedal and equally knew when to fire the throttle. This might be a self righteous claim, but i think i deserve to be commended NOT condemned.
Opinions are meant to be unique and as such, we must learn how to be accomodative.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Too long too little to put it mild. It took me close to a decade to identify myself with any section/ethnic group in the first place. The records are there for checks. I felt i should turn the hand of time and wish everything was right. I applied different approach and none seems to be working so i decided to infiltrate the bigots by acting as one, though at the inception i took the role of a mediator, which did not yeild any positive results.
Infact i was feeling guilty of my deception throughout my make-believe character until i started noticing a drastical reduction in number of bigotry threads/comments. Beacause i was involved, i knew when to soften the pedal and equally knew when to fire the throttle. This might be a self righteous claim, but i think i deserve to be commended NOT condemned.
Opinions are meant to be unique and as such, we must learn how to be accomodative.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
is this a bot?
Hey mahn, where are you from?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2011
Rhino hope all is well cos u are repeating posts
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by alanbolo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
peeping ,
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Scooby1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2011
Poster wetin happen to my guy Justwise now ? lipsrsealed
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2011
Hmm. My browser was fucckup. This zain of thing is getting out of hand. Thank goodness i was not reposting some of those LIVE pictures from handset. It would have been GAME OVER BY now.

*The re-posting was done without my consent, i appreciate your understanding*. . .Disclaimer!

Still trying to figure out what went wrong.

toba:

Rhino hope all is well cos u are repeating posts
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2011
Good to see you around. I know you will always check on ME. . . . Thanks for the support.

OAM4J:

Interesting! me likey!

Rhino na my guy, Odunnu na my girl, 1+1 can equal to 1. grin

Make una continual.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2011
Odunnu

Ina so chin tsuliya nki
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2011
Lwkmdie rhino na china fone u dey use lmao. Seriously zain sucks& i will never use it again. Try glo or etisalat
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2011
I am from Ondo state. But i have always classified myself as a NORTHERNER cos i lived mojority of my life in the north. I was born in Bauchi state, grew up there, went to school there, did alot of local politics at very tender age. Tried alot of things. . .like following my freinds to ANYWHERE. Gang related crimes, Witness multiple-religious crisis. Understands the ethics of northern people, appreciate THEM to the very last.

I still think the north is' most' peaceful place to LIVE(No pun intended), even with the unfortunate re-occuring religious/ethnic crisis. I try to behave like a northerner i.e Keeping promise, saying the truth, contented with life EVEN in times of NONE, helping strangers, reading my books for my examination since i knew i cannot dare SORT any of my lecturers(those are respected people).

My first few years in the south was like HELL. . .everyone tends to be moving on the fast lane. The mentality down here is disgusting. I mean everything revolves around MONEY. Little or NO societal values. . ."Lets hang out at so so and so so bar" was the first phrase i learnt. . . ."Lets move from this joint to the other where there BEER is more expensive than this one to show 'our' class was one of the most weird thing i could ever imagine". I like WOMEN and i think majority of physically able men do, but am very reservative in my choice(you can testify to that too, No?)

Odunnu:

Hmmmmm. . .
Where are you from?
. . .
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2011
Are you serious? Hmm from the little of 'my local knowledge' everything am using is made by china. I pad, iphone, laptop, Hd screen, decorder, Audio system . . .so just rip-off the cover of whatever you are using and tell me it is not made by china/india.

toba:

Lwkmdie rhino na china fone u dey use lmao. Seriously zain sucks& i will never use it again. Try glo or etisalat

I use glo fast link at home . . .but i have to be moving around. 80% of my post is via handset. All i do is to refresh.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2011
Hankaka ya kiyayi rama! angry angry
dayokanu:

Odunnu

Ina so chin tsuliya nki
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 5:13am On Jul 30, 2011
dayokanu:

Odunnu

Ina so chin tsuliya nki
gaskiya, ba ka da hankali
Scooby1:

Poster wetin happen to my guy Justwise now ? lipsrsealed
Justwise is fine, very fine sef.
alanbolo:

peeping ,
watch your head o
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I am from Ondo state. But i have always classified myself as a NORTHERNER cos i lived mojority of my life in the north. I was born in Bauchi state, grew up there, went to school there, did alot of local politics at very tender age. Tried alot of things. . .like following my freinds to ANYWHERE. Gang related crimes, Witness multiple-religious crisis. Understands the ethics of northern people, appreciate THEM to the very last.

I still think the north is' most' peaceful place to LIVE(No pun intended), even with the unfortunate re-occuring religious/ethnic crisis. I try to behave like a northerner i.e Keeping promise, saying the truth, contented with life EVEN in times of NONE, helping strangers, reading my books for my examination since i knew i cannot dare SORT any of my lecturers(those are respected people).

My first few years in the south was like HELL. . .everyone tends to be moving on the fast lane. The mentality down here is disgusting. I mean everything revolves around MONEY. Little or NO societal values. . ."Lets hang out at so so and so so bar" was the first phrase i learnt. . . ."Lets move from this joint to the other where there BEER is more expensive than this one to show 'our' class was one of the most weird thing i could ever imagine". I like WOMEN and i think majority of physically able men do, but am very reservative in my choice(you can testify to that too, No?)

. . .

I actually thought you were a northerner and then, if things were done the way its done in US, you can conviniently claim to be hausa.
Good. Now we'v established the fact you dont like tribalism. . .is it safe to assume that?
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2011
I was a victim of tribalism and i think am in a very good position to tell the effects of both religious & ethnic based bigotry. While growing, the sailing was not all that smooth as occassionally, so many hitches will want to pull you down.
So when you call me a tribalist, i knew you mis-understood me and i forgive you for that, because my massage was deeply coded. Subconsciously, i was sending the massage via some 'wanna be aggressive fellow' approach. That said.
As per Indigine or citizenship. . .i have multiple passport(work permit & residency). Have you EVER heard of northern indigineship with a YORUBA town on it? Thats why when an ignorant fellow claim north is worst in terms of ethnic sentiments/marginalization i just show him mine.
Where you come from used be the LAST thing i can ever ask you in real world.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Odunnu: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2011
I ask again, not as an attack. Do you think 'acting' as a tribalist with your wealth of knowledge can and will stop tribalism atleast on Nairaland? From what I gather, you feel hurt when people are tribalistic towards you, do you know the extent of hurt innocent people feel reading your various very hurtful tribalistic posts
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2011
In every war fought there is what is call "collateral damage" and totality of the benefit should over-shadow the loses across the path-ways. Look so many Iraqis hate the Americans(rightly or wrongly depends on where you stand) after the invasion of their country, but the EVIL of leaving Saddam in power should be in focus and am of the class of people that normally says" sorry Iraqis but saddam has to Go".
I dont think i owe ANY person/s apology for reading a 'percieved hateful comment of mine' to that effect. All i wish is for them to see things through their rear views. They will learn to cheer me. h their rear views. They will learn to cheer me.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2011
Wetin dey shele for here? Good morng sha
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Goldieluks: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2011
toba you don reach here cheesy

is odunnu seeking the man after her heart? undecided
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2011
My goldie. U no kno say i be oldie for nairaland ni? Odunnu na my friend Rhino 3d, 4d and now 5dm are my friends too. Goldie start a thread for me too na
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2011
Awon amebo e so arayin ooo.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2011
How about you tell us why so many mistress showed up during your late pastor's funeral.
What happens to the doctrine of 'One man, one women', that dude was preaching in his pulpit for decades?

You are not doing bad to that effect. . . . . .Enjoy your blissful multi-touch life.
Dont we all enjoy wearing new shirt, changing trousers and having multiple spices in our meals? Just saying. . . .

toba:

My goldie. U no kno say i be oldie for nairaland ni? Odunnu na my friend Rhino 3d, 4d and now 5dm are my friends too. Goldie start a thread for me too na
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Goldieluks: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2011
toba:

am tempted to,but i won't do it for one reason,and don't ask me why please.
Re: Cutie & Rhino's Lounge by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Oh no my goldie. My dear, though i have numerous imaginary girl friends, im still an eligible n available bachelor. Its winner takes all cos no ring dey my hand. Could be goldie,cuddles,odunnu, anna, iya or any1

(1) (2) (3)

LOOKING For "INTROVERT" To Flog Her To Leave Nairaland And Go To Church / I Need A Cute Girl 17-20 Around Lagos(surulere). Call Me On 08054606888 / I Am Looking For Wife Someone To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.