Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Please Help With This Quantitative Reasoning. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With This Quantitative Reasoning. (259 Views)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / Please Help Me Solve This Book 4 Quantitative Reasoning Problem / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With This Quantitative Reasoning. by Nwakannaya1: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abe make una help me, e no gree me fix. Thanks.

Re: Please Help With This Quantitative Reasoning. by Nwakannaya1: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fixed.
Thanks

The first one is multiples of a number, then pick the odd one.

The second is multiplication of the numbers in the first and last box to get the middle numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Adopts Orji Kalu’s Bill To Establish Federal University In Abia / Read This If You Want To Take The IELTS Test And Want To Have A High Band Score / How Would You Answer This In Ur WAEC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.