Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

"Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman (817 Views)

Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket / ‘ortom Is A Failure, We Won’t Miss Him’ – APC Tells Benue Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Newton2024: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
"Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" APC National Chamman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu

Senator Abdullahi Adamu, the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has said he is not underestimating the ‘ability of Peter Obi to lead his party to victory’ in the 2023 presidential election.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that Obi, a former governor of Anambra State, is the presidential flagbearer of the Labour Party and a frontline candidate in respect of the forthcoming polls. He has a massive following online and among the youths.

Adamu spoke on Obi’s candidacy in an interview on Arise TV on Sunday, monitored by this newspaper.

He described the former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Vice-Presidential candidate as someone who is “well-grounded”, but said his party, the APC, is “better organized”, and would win the 2023 presidency.

“Peter Obi… I knew him when he was Governor of Anambra State; I visited him when I was governor or minister. These are people that mean well from their outbursts, as far as I’m concerned. They are well-grounded, I don’t have any doubt about that. So, I have no reason whatsoever to underestimate their ability to lead their party to victory. But I’m telling you that we are better organised,” Adamu said.

APC Chairman speaks on plan by 192 lawmakers to dump party

Abdullahi Adamu, the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said he is not aware that 192 lawmakers are planning to exit the ruling party.

Recall POLITICS NIGERIA had reported on Sunday that the Planning and Strategy Committee of the Bola Tinubu Campaign Organisation notified the hierarchy of the APC to the possibility of about 192 National Assembly (NASS) members defecting from the ruling party to opposition parties.

This follows the outcome of the party primaries in May and June where some top members failed in their bid to secure their return ticket.

The committee was chaired by a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal.

In an interview with Arise TV on Sunday, when made aware of the alleged plan, Adamu replied: “For what reason?”

He added: “As the National Chairman of our great party, it is not in my place to lead by speculation. I’m aware Babachir has made known his dislike for the Muslim-Muslim ticket. But I’m not aware that 192 lawmakers are leaving the APC for whichever party.”

https://politicsnigeria.com/2023-apcs-abdullahi-adamu-speaks-on-peter-obis-chances/amp/

I know Peter Obi since when he was governor, he means well for his people. I believe in him and I can never underestimate him – APC chair, Adamu speaks on Arise Television.

“Peter Obi I knew him when he was governor of Anambra state, I visited him. These are people who mean well as far as I’m concerned, from their outbursts they mean well. They are well grounded, I don’t have doubts about that. I believe in his competency.

“So I have no reason whatsoever to underestimate their ability to lead their people to victory.”
This is the link to the video
https://twitter.com/Ochareh/status/1548986094674481152?t=Tc5vWkNdZdOQethSxpSXcg&s=19

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Viscuz: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Take me to France

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by obyrich(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
The truth is glaring. We already know and all lovers of Nigeria will come together to salvage the country.

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Newton2024: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Abfinest007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
He will vote obi on that day

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by spearman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2022

"THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA" OBITUARY IGBOS ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS REALLY A PLACE CALLED NIGER DELTA AND THAT NIGER DELTANS HAVE A UNIQUE AND DISTINCT IDENTITY FROM IBOS
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by SmellyNyash: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin

We told these urchins but dey said that we are jokers!!

Whether u like it or not, within u, u know that Obi is a force to reckon it.

He's a tsunami and reasonable youths are behind him to wrestle power from those wolves. And our God will see him through!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Newton2024: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

"THERE IS NOTHING LIKE NIGER DELTA" OBITUARY IGBOS ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS REALLY A PLACE CALLED NIGER DELTA AND THAT NIGER DELTANS HAVE A UNIQUE AND DISTINCT IDENTITY FROM IBOS
Well done self acclaimed spokesperson for Niger Delta region. Continue to deceive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by spearman(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Newton2024:
Well done self acclaimed spokesperson for Niger Delta region. Continue to deceive yourself.

2023 FEBRUARY: SOON ENOUGH
OBI WILL BE OBITUARY FOR IBO DESPERATE NIGER DELTA ATTACH BY FORCE GUMBODY
2023 IS IBO REFERENDUM IN NIGER DELTA

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/niger-delta-igbo-peter-obi
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by 2elliot: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
spearman:

If I pipi your smelling mouth.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Vote4ObiDatti: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hahaha, the shock that awaits EscoBAT will be over 5,000 megawatts.

Just read between the lines and you would see that APC chairman is actually campaigning for Obi in disguise. He only mentioned that APC is better organized because he understands he is obligated to believe in his party by default.

People like this man would either be apathetic or even subtly campaign for Obi discreetly. Anyways, no well meaning Nigerian would want Tinubu to succeed and that's just the truth!

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Newton2024: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Just read between the lines and you would see that APC chairman is actually campaigning for Obi in disguise. He only mentioned that APC is better organized because he understands he is obligated to believe in his party by default.

People like this man would either be apathetic or even subtly campaign for Obi discreetly. Anyways, no well meaning Nigerian would want Tinubu to succeed and that's just the truth!
His heart is not with Tinubu at all. Buhari appointed the old man for the purpose of bringing out a consensus candidate but Asiwaju is too powerful for him. Since then he has been bitter with Tinubu EscoBat.
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by APCnaPDP: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Very smart way to talk but at the end of the day Atiku will emerge victorious. It has been signed and sealed. We don’t want to eat Agbado and cassava only while their children enjoy luxury.
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by APCnaPDP: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

If you think Adamu is campaigning for Obi, then I might have to believe that Obi’s supporters are all living in lala land. Don’t be naive sir, Adamu will never support Obi over Atiku.
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2022
This post should make front page
Re: "Peter Obi Mean Well For Nigeria, I Cannot Underestimate Him" - APC Chairman by Obidient4life2: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2022
After the Osun election it has downed on APC chairman that vote buying can no longer save the day. Snatching of ballot box is a long gone history. Right it's about credibility which his party representative doesn't have.
Ordinary unveiling of VP he had to hire fake Bishops. These are men that want to lead a Nation! You know what is right but refused to do it in the first place!

(1) (Reply)

I Picked Shettima As Running Mate For Our Common Good — Tinubu / Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) / Man Who Laughed At Tinubu's Bulaba Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.