Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) (813 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Two 29MVA Power Substations For Surulere Residents / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by FactBoyz: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (Photos)

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Woooow. This is massive.
The greatest failure of anti-Obi supporters is their inability to tag Obi movement an IPOB motivated movement.

They wish all Nigerians will be deluded and reason abnormally like them. The more they try they more they fail, what a pity.

Their greatest undoing is their inability to sway Yorubas reasoning along the same line. As a matter of fact, Yorubas became the real catalyst energizing Obi movement. So far, their few achievements is still some northerners despite all the humiliations and insecurities suffered under Buhari still believe tribal politics is the way forward.

I believe it's just a matter of time before the northerners align with this revolution. The Labor Party need more efforts to bring them really on board. If a small Sudan can march for their freedom, I see no why Nigeria cannot do the same. Everyone except those benefitting from the corrupt system, should be tired of these ruling class. Their wards school abroad, they attend hospital abroad and come home only when they need your vote, yet you campaign for them.

Enough should be enough now. Obi might not be 100% clean but portends as the only tentative solution. It's either we build our nation or remain slaves in our country forever.

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by Foreseer: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Cult-like belief

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by solochris(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Let me see how apc will win Lagos this time around
Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2022
No we no go gree ooo,na inside Twitter them dey do the rally joor grin
On Tinubu MANHOOD I stand grin grin

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Impressive
Even our principal the shock for the love
The masses don decide and no going back
Naija will be great again

Peter Obi dey carry us go where we no no cheesy grin
The love is massive
ObiDatti 2023 no going back
Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Neck Pressers Association of Nigeria.

Lagos Branch.

I hail thee cheesy
Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by dynicks(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Neck Pressers Association of Nigeria.

Lagos Branch.

I hail thee cheesy
...Present sir!!...

Agbado urchins must know no peace!!

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by KingKO22: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Labour in Vain

Collect their money, their rice, shirt and vote for Jagaban grin
Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by Bontafa: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:
Labour in Vain

Collect their money, their rice, shirt and vote for Jagaban grin

Delusional lizard

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by KingKO22: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
This shows that the Naymirin Igbos have abandoned their death trap republic and moved to Lagos in millions

See the gathering of IPOB in Lagos grin

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by KingKO22: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Delusional lizard

One IPOB is spotted grin

Painment

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by kettykin: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
No wonder Tinubu left the country
Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

One IPOB is spotted grin

Painment
Obidient rally in Festac grin grin

Re: Surulere Residents Match For Peter Obi (photos) by Bontafa: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

One IPOB is spotted grin

Painment

Phahahaha

We go continue dey press una neck till February.

Obi will be your president,shout in the market while crying

Peter Obi A Red Flag For Nigeria By Soibi Versatile / Tinubu - Vote Me Out Of Their Reach, I Am Smarter Than They Are. / Northern Elders Tackle Ortom Over Comment On Fulani