Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul (37765 Views)

Zamfara Government Reinstates Emir Aliyu Marafa Who Turbaned Ado Aleru / Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by ofuonyebi: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
In Nigeria, honestly speaking, CORRUPTION, banditry & all sorts of CRIMINALITIES has become and easy License to be celebrated

At the end of the day, you may be given amnesty or rehabilitation where you are paid a handsome salary per month

You may even later contest for Governor, Senator or president...

Do you still remember Al-Mustapha of the Abacha reign of terror era>
DO YOU REMEMBER BODE george, JAMES IBORI ETC

THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN sTATE PARDON TO CONTINUE AS USUAL!!!!

HABA 9JA GOVT OF DEMO - CRACY!
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Masterito(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol, what a poor defense? Why not make him the president out of fear?
YoungLionken:
Now before we start placing accusing fingers, it is worthy of note that, most people do things out of fear, especially in a country where even the President has been attacked by the same people...
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Viscuz: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Come back after you did your research on the first picture. No dey peddle fakeness

Cry on my son. I will be here to receive you back as a prodigal son

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
angry May be it was done on the need to know basis ....CSO of the state no know what is going on, was he not brief....
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hadone:
Zamfara State Government MUST be fully aware of this. The suspension of the Emir was as a result of insults and challenges by Nigerians, therefore in order to deceive Nigerians into thinking that ZMSG was not aware about the sad event, the Emir was suspended. Unfortunately the criminal bandit was in Nigeria Police WANTED list being responsible for killing over 100 innocent villagers in Kadisau village of Faskari LGA in my home state Katsina. Thereby making hundreds of wives widows and thousands of children orphans. But sadly this guy is roaming FREELY in the neighbouring Zamfara State receiving traditional titles sad sad

No vex, the rich always do all it takes to keep the poor, poor so they can honor them.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by dododawa1: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Govt is aware even BUHARI and OSIBANJO are awared.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by harmony75: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
The politicians we have in Nigeria now are criminals this fire � in this nation is set by Nigeria politicians! May God cont to expose them and destroy them before they finish this country �. Just imagine tinubu went for bokoharam for running mate. May God disgrace them Apc will never succeed!

1 Like

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Tooreda: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
You can imagine the angst it will generate if a future president fields the governor as his running mate. That's exactly what Tinubu has done. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by IrepChrist: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Obyangel:
God, save Southern Nigeria from the devilish plans of the Northern side. Something strong will hit Southern part of the country from the North and it will be terrible.
God will not permit any of their evel plans to come to pass. I have said it hear again and again and I want to just be quiet about it for now. Let those that want to see a better Nigeria vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by naikeboy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Apc day keep throwing stones into the market... Last last everybody go chop breakfast... Pikin way day him mama no go sleep him self no go sleep....
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Akharmony: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
This northerns are so mean and have this mindset of self entitlement. . Imposing ther nonsense ideology on people like it is a do or die affair. .
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by JooEeL(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hadone:
Zamfara State Government MUST be fully aware of this. The suspension of the Emir was as a result of insults and challenges by Nigerians, therefore in order to deceive Nigerians into thinking that ZMSG was not aware about the sad event, the Emir was suspended. Unfortunately the criminal bandit was in Nigeria Police WANTED list being responsible for killing over 100 innocent villagers in Kadisau village of Faskari LGA in my home state Katsina. Thereby making hundreds of wives widows and thousands of children orphans. But sadly this guy is roaming FREELY in the neighbouring Zamfara State receiving traditional titles sad sad

So ure from Zamfara?

Have you guys repented from mocking and seeing Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho as your enemies? We don't hate you guys but just want to go our separate ways, and are you guys ready to understand?

If not, more bandits fall on una.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by putin2: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
They are all the same from Zamfara to kaduna and Abuja .

1 Like

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Myhusband(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
North is pampering their terrorist, the way southeast is defending their terrorist

they're pained we didn't defend Sunday igboho that change from security of Yoruba land to secession, he think illiterate can lead Yoruba course
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Ykc2(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
Now before we start placing accusing fingers, it is worthy of note that, most people do things out of fear, especially in a country where even the President has been attacked by the same people...
you still want to defend northern elites for sponsoring bandits and boko haram?
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Naijanascam: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Family affair
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Hadone(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
JooEeL:

So ure from Zamfara?

Have you guys repented from mocking and seeing Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho as your enemies? We don't hate you guys but just want to go our separate ways, and are you guys ready to understand?

If not, more bandits fall on una.
Learn to read well first before quoting people. Who told you I'm from Zamfara?
Also be informed that the guys you mentioned above Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, and also this Ado Aleru and Shekau are all criminal bandits and enemies of Nigeria as a nation. This including you that support crime and criminals cool
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Gandollar(f): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thesicilian was quick to congratulate the governor yesterday for what he called a fair reaction to the incident.
When I read his comment, I shook my head and dismissed him as either a Ghanian or togolese who was not well informed about the politics of insecurity ravaging the north.

I mean how could a knowledgeable Nigerian quickly doff his hat for a chief security officer of a state, who didn't have any Intel of the so called turbaning of a notorious and wanted terrorist in his state before it happened.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Gandollar(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
swissgoldenpro2:
This is very worrying
Very disturbing development that should be quaking the presidency by now.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by streetfabulous: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
The most surprising to me is that the commissioner for security was there. How can the state government feign ignorance?
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by MarxisGLABACK: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
SOME GUYS ARE TRYNA OVER-RUN THIS PLACE.
JUST OPEN UR EYES WIDE OPEN LIKE FISHES IN THE WATERS. GUY IF E START NA 2 ENTER SEME- TOGO ....., IF NOT 4 MY LOVED ONES, GOD ! !
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Emmyross: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
But my question is have they unturbaned him?
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by OKOATA(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
erai30:
This is the kind of Muslim-muslim ticket they want to bring to us, God forbid. The government has been paying these terrorists ransom in cash, now they are adding chieftaincy titles to it.
You can imagine.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by OKOATA(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
onuman:
Its like APC's Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket, its made so that if Tinubu wins, he will not last long as president, to be succeeded by a known Boko Haram sympathizer who will do eyes away as Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP overun the whole of Nigeria.
That's the plan bro, cos I don't know if southern politicians can't just come together and end Nigeria but for their selfish and greedy ways they won't.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by OKOATA(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Gandollar:
Thesicilian was quick to congratulate the governor yesterday for what he called a fair reaction to the incident.
When I read his comment, I shook my head and dismissed him as either a Ghanian or togolese who was not well informed about the politics of insecurity ravaging the north.

I mean how could a knowledgeable Nigerian quickly doff his hat for a chief security officer of a state, who didn't have any Intel of the so called turbaning of a notorious and wanted terrorist in his state before it happened.
I think it's the southern politicians that are too dull, they are so greedy that they can't just cut loose the northerners. Funniest thing is like they even worship them.

What exactly is the south benefiting from the north as at now? Restructuring they say no. How I wish South can just cut these Northerners loose so they can deal with their rubbish alone.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by JooEeL(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hadone:
Learn to read well first before quoting people. Who told you I'm from Zamfara?
Also be informed that the guys you mentioned above Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, and also this Ado Aleru and Shekau are all criminal bandits and enemies of Nigeria as a nation. This including you that support crime and criminals cool

For what you have said , may hardened Fulani terrorists reign supreme in the villages of your parents. Amin.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by 43Ronin: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
They are all terrorists that is why they love sharia. Obadiah(God rest his soul) that the sponsor of boko haram is a current governor.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Iykenuwa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Since Emir means Muslim leader,

Given this development,

Do we all now agree that the bandits are Fulani, and they are Muslims?

Reminds me of a certain Outhman bin Fodio
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abeg wetin una go expect from some kind

~People wey another man conquer for war from the beginning ~

It’s just like the old saying ~row your boat �‍♀️ merrily ~

O.Y.O shouting with the OYO state deputy governor’s voice cool

Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by delpee(f): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hadone:
Zamfara State Government MUST be fully aware of this. The suspension of the Emir was as a result of insults and challenges by Nigerians, therefore in order to deceive Nigerians into thinking that ZMSG was not aware about the sad event, the Emir was suspended. Unfortunately the criminal bandit Ado/Adamu Aleru was in Nigeria Police WANTED list being responsible for killing over 100 innocent villagers in Kadisau village of Faskari LGA in my home state Katsina. Thereby making hundreds of wives widows and thousands of children orphans. But sadly this guy is roaming FREELY in the neighbouring Zamfara State receiving traditional titles sad sad

Wow! Very sad.
Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by Brushstrokes20: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
The satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
... And May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.