Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,016 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition (37740 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Gucciblog: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Time is ticking.🤣🤣.

When they're done whyning and throwing up propaganda up and down, the court case is still waiting.

366 Likes 49 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:
Time is ticking.🤣🤣.

When they're done whyning and throwing up propaganda up and down, the court case is still waiting.
Hehehe yes daddy boy is not yet done with him

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by slivertongue: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Ethnic profiling has failed, DSS rumors &threats has failed, now a doctored audio, I expect more lies & propaganda from APC supporters. They may also release a doctored video or hire a few folks call them OBIDIENTS &stage a confession tape... APC got nothing productive to tell NIGERIANS, all they care about is propaganda &lies

616 Likes 66 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Gucciblog: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe yes daddy boy is not yet done with him

The highest propaganda from your camp is this.

The plane own failed just like the Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate🤣🤣 own.

This one is a failed propaganda too. Because you're the one running on Muslim Muslim ticket.

415 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Gucciblog: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:
Ethnic profiling has failed, DSS rumors &threats has failed, now a doctored audio

Yes oo.

They started by burning Igbo shops to stir up attacks and it failed.

They moved to Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate bringing IPOB to Lagos and it failed. They claimed the man has been arrested and no news again from that.

Then had to move to "plane hijacker" and it failed. The arrested man is also free as at today.

Then their last card is this religious card. Which is Dead on Arrival.

485 Likes 51 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by BlackAdams007: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Let sleeping dogs lie☺️

I hate Nigeria.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by slivertongue: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:

Yes oo.

They started by burning Igbo shops to stir up attacks and it failed.

They moved to Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate bringing IPOB to Lagos and it failed. They claimed the man has been arrested and no news again from that.

Then had to move to "plane hijacker" and it failed. The arrested man is also free as at today.

Then their last card is this religious card. Which is Dead on Arrival.

That's why I said APC is a plague

290 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Propaganda after one of obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo confirm it to be authentic audio. It's clear you just got free bonus data to read news. grin grin grin grin grin
Gucciblog:

The highest propaganda from your camp is this.

The plane own failed just like the Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate🤣🤣 own.

This one is a failed propaganda too. Because you're the one running on Muslim Muslim ticket.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by angelboy01(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Oga it's 13days left, you need to reedit your Topic. Instead of them to focus on their petition and how to form their govt na Obi fake audio be their wahala.

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by angelboy01(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Propaganda after one of obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo confirm it to be authentic audio. It's clear you just got free bonus data to read news. grin grin grin grin grin
Na this one go comot Obi? Na the audio go make BAT win? Better go answer your druglord case first, you guys are just chasing shadows.

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu career did not die despite his muslim Muslim ticket..

If peter obi has two times the money tinubu have and was ready to spend it during the election...he would have won despite any religious comments...

I don't see any politician as saint...so I don't have time to defend anyone

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Gucciblog: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
This case will drag on till the end of Tinubu's second term,judgement will be given in 2031,Obi will lose and head to the supreme court who will delay it till the end of Shettima's second term in 2039. The case will be thrown out in March 2039 after a South South politician has been elected president, Gringory Obi who would be 79 years old by then will die of a heart attack when he finally realizes that an IPOB man will never be the president of Nigeria and his wife will be fukcced by motor pack touts just like the wife of his fellow IPOB -Ojukwu the fool.

Do you see how uninformed you sound?

The court case has a deadline. Go and learn about the law of the land.

OPC terrorist

241 Likes 22 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Web2020: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
This case will drag on till the end of Tinubu's second term,judgement will be given in 2031,Obi will lose and head to the supreme court who will delay it till the end of Shettima's second term in 2039. The case will be thrown out in March 2039 after a South South politician has been elected president, Gringory Obi who would be 79 years old by then will die of a heart attack when he finally realizes that an IPOB man will never be the president of Nigeria and his wife will be fukcced by motor pack touts just like the wife of his fellow IPOB -Ojukwu the fool.
Well done, CJN

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2023
There is no evidence anywhere for Tinubu defend himself. The world will be watching to see the abrakatabra the Apeal and Supreme Courts will perform with a glaring evidence against Tinubu.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:

I still have a gateman job for you or to be shining my children shoes before they go to school Yoruba Muslim.

Kenneth didn't deny the voice or conversation, he said, the conversation was doctored and taking out of context. Mumu go school una say no na cow una wan rear

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by princepeter566: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Don't mind them. Na illiteracy the worry them. Where were them when buhari was appointing his Muslim brothers as our security chiefs or when tinubu took his fellow terr**** sympathizer as his running mate
ChEkWaSIyKe:

I still have a gateman job for you or to be shining my children shoes before they go to school Yoruba Muslim.

Kenneth didn't deny the voice or conversation, he said, the conversation was doctored and taking out of context. Mumu go school una say no na cow una wan rear

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Risingblue008(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Hdhd
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Risingblue008(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Bdzd
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Spaxon(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Is the Judiciary still the Hooe of the Common Man anymore ?

4 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Weedhustler: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Them must hear word

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by tuoyoojo(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2023
The kind odeshi wen obi get eh

E nor get part 2

One blow go kill 7

All the jabs them they send all dey bounce off

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by chloedogie(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2023
Mirrabel00:
Tinubu don't have anything to say because he don't know what to say

Contact me for your Academic assignment thesis, proposal presentations e.t.c available for any field of writing just Whatsapp me

With this your poor command of English? Whoever is bold enough to contact you after these blunders, should just be ready for failure.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Exposed1: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2023
All those ones get anything for head?
They are wasting away.

Expose them one by one.

27 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Sangoamadioha1: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
princepeter566:
Don't mind them. Na illiteracy the worry them. Where were them when buhari was appointing his Muslim brothers as our security chiefs or when tinubu took his fellow terr**** sympathizer as his running mate

Ok daddy, Amen daddy 😂😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by hisexcellency34: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
I doubt if Obi can win especially on drugs issue

2 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Hateandthunder: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:
Ethnic profiling has failed, DSS rumors &threats has failed, now a doctored audio
You forgot the staged stunt at ibom airplane 😂😂
The truth is that APC don't know what to do again

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
And he keeps dodging and disappearing. . . . cheesy
Thank you for keeping count.
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

PRO MAX EXHIBIT!

See how long it took for INEC to release this fake degree from Amazon? grin
This is PURE GOLD!

Tinubu's Narcotics charge, keyamo's defense lies bursted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-kts5QjJA

9 Likes

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Samajogs: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
The drug Baron is still thinking of who to supply more drugs to for cash.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by broadman20: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
Hahaha!

What do you want them to respond?

That TINUBU was not involved in Drugs and forfeited 460k dollars to US government?

Just tell me what you want them to reply?

There is always an end to every lies.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Just Arrived Enugu Airport-photos / Bode George Wins Polling Unit For LP Candidate / Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.