Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (46298 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Just listen to yourself... In law, anyone that aid crime commit the same crime....
Correct me if am wrong

See your gorilla teeth. Which law. What section and subsection of the constitution??

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by YungMillionaire: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Peter Obi as a criminal should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Viscuz: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You can only ask that question because you think like a baby. That’s not photoshop or selfie session. That’s proper diplomatic meeting. Just few days ago, the EU ambassador and all their officials met Tinubu in his house again. Was that a selfie session?

Your father is a baby.

Cry on

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
GeneralPula:

Have you ever seen anyone escape USA judgement when it comes to drug?

Did you know how much USA waited to capture Pablo? El-chapo kept on escaping from prison, yet DEA kept on capturing him again & again. There’s no freedom for anything drug once you’re caught..

Even if tinubu is in Jupiter, DEA wouldn’t rest until he’s captured. Tinubu travels
all around the world. If he has any criminal case with the USA, DEA / FBI for don arrest him..

Don’t always let people deceive you easily with false accusations, even tho you hate the culprit..

They are Igbo pigs. Paid paid Kudeyyi to do a hatchet job. They know many mugs would believe and before they realize it's false, the damage would have been done and their aim achieved

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Melonsmasher: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Peter Obi the political prostitute. From APGA to PDP from PDP to Labor. Peter Obi is one of the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria's history. Look at the way he is publicly buying votes from poor Ibos while campaigning for Atiku. Notice he is wearing PDP uniform and sweating
profusely like a rabid dog. Look at the look on his ugly corrupt face. Look at that face! God forbid!
That was him as Atiku's puppet, today he has refused to be pushed around and used as a tool for deceit.

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
With this concrete evidence, no one should doubt again if Tinubu was once a drug lord. Tinubu is more dangerous than I thought and he is unfit to hold the office of the president.

One mumu spotted
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by YungMillionaire: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Melonsmasher:

That was him as Atiku's puppet. I am ashamed that Obi is a slave boy to Atiku. He is a real criminal and a fool.

I agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bethel4Life:
We will never av a drug lord as our president

How about a hardened criminal. A deceptive devil like this guy in picture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by GardenOfGod(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Greenbirth:
I said it before that these two escobars cannot do us any good. In fact bobo Chicago. Yakini Amoda Ogunlere will destroy this country more than what Buhari is currently doing. Nigerian youths save yourself now. Be wise. shocked
It is only a head and brain full of drugs could do and behave the way Tinubu is behaving... Ignoring calls to stop Muslim Muslim ticket! Only a drug pusher doesn't listen to sound counsel.

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by plaindealer: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
This Pandora clown is one of the heartless crooks in Nigeria...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Okay
Care to explain why he forfeited his own properties?

Save time, and money.
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
englishmart:
David Hundeyin has shown on countless occasions that he's not a slave.

But a hungry dog. I doubt if that surname is actually his father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

Don't mind those Unintelligible tribalist and their urchins with their moonlight tales.. (including David hundeyin who's got no journalist degree and was the same thief who cashed out on Nigerians using the endsar stuff)

Their brain if they've got any should tell them that anyone caught with drug or crime is arrested on the spot and jailed. They would be going to court from the prison. A case study is Ekweremmadu.

Point is Tinubu wasn't arrested for any crime because he wasn't caught with crime. Simple as ABC.

As a matter of fact, USA arrest people caught with drug on the spot. Always use your brain when listening to moonlight tales and gibberish.

I understand why these miscreants can only write moonlight tales. These miscreants have got nothing tangible to say about Peter Obi because Pandora Peter Obi has got no achievements/legacies whatsoever except to invest his state funds into his family business cheesy

Also I have been seeing this picture below used to paint Shettima as a terrorist. Let me inform you that the people in the picture are actually the parents of Nomadic children whom Shettima had cajoled to attend the school he built for them. See more of them below. Point is did you see them with guns? People should always try to dey use their brain abeg.

Meanwhile also see the attached below where US cleared Tinubu. Stop listening to moonlight gibberish and start to use your brain. I repeat, People caught with drug are arrested on the spot.

Let the morons captured by the 5000 Igbos deceiving themselves with one Obidient read again

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by dominique(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
They're now doing rinse and repeat when they don't have any tangible selling points for their candidate. Today is drug gate, tomorrow certificate gate, the day after emi lokan gate etc continue to recycle rinse and repeat till it gets so faded that is becomes utterly useless. Why are you expending so much energy on someone you claim is now politically irrelevant?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
blaquebelle:
How can such a controversial person represent the largest black nation on earth? It's bad enough that Nigerians are getting denied Visa due to bad reputation of fraudsters. We need to have some class please. Haba. UK prime minister resigned for less than 1/4th of these allegations.

These DOGS aw not actually doing this for Obituary but they know Atifku's health challenges which has not been revealed to any. So Umayi will be like case of Yar'adua and Jonathan.

Let's see Igbo pigs become president. You better don't vote. Just go and actualize your fake biafuro

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by blaquebelle: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
2016easy2017:

These DOGS aw not actually doing this for Obituary but they know Atifku's health challenges which has not been revealed to any. So Umayi will be like case of Yar'adua and Jonathan.

Let's see Igbo pigs become president. You better don't vote. Just go and actualize your fake biafuro
What a stark illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Kanuade:
so BAT is no longer milking Lagos dry, no more owner of Lagos, na Drug lord palaver be the newest in town. Muslim Muslim no mean again since una no fit defend Christian Christian in Osun State last wknd. day by day it becomes more clearer that truly BAT will become Nigeria President.

Children's of perdition including so called Hundeyin good job for privately and publicly wailing and crying be prepared to cry more because BAT is una country president come MAY 2023.

Next they will say " Tinubu is actually Yusuf from Benin republic

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by GardenOfGod(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
2016easy2017:

See your gorilla teeth. Which law. What section and subsection of the constitution??
Go and study your criminal code
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Ucloaded01: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You read the heading, i read the content

A typical Nigerian, they would die in ignorance than accept a correction.
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
blaquebelle:

What a stark illiterate!

Face me. Been looking for your type.
Tell us your school, qualifications and achievements while i state mine and let's see who is truly an illiterate.
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by blaquebelle: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
2016easy2017:

Face me. Been looking for your type.
Tell us your school, qualifications and achievements while i state mine and let's see who is truly an illiterate.
Please get lost!

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by 2016easy2017: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Go and study your criminal code

Who brought this Akwa ibom dog to Lagos. He should be hawking akpu in his state

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Born2Breed(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bethel4Life:
Mynd44 is viewing the thread

Oya dear mod, pls defend this also cheesy

Lol grin

That guy is too fake.

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Melonsmasher: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
YungMillionaire:

I agree with you, since BAT lose at Osun I haven't been able to think straight, all our effort is crippling by the day. I feel ashamed supporting a dead party like APC

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:
Yesterday, investigative journalist David Hundeyin directed Nigerians to the full and unredacted case files of APC presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu's drug money seizure.

For many years there have been arguments and all round denials from Tinubu's camp about the truth or lack about this particular case, but these files have put paid to all doubts that Tinubu was once found guilty of hard drug trafficking and money laundering.

The docket describes the investigation and crimes in details.

Case USA V Acct 263226700 et al (1993). Case number- 1:93-cv-04443

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/download.html?id=209706498&a=1&z=d813b7da

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1548311723584565249?t=jen8f1Ja6mNM1SZKeRsKYw&s=08
Ancient of days madam, this one wey you dey reason Tinubu matter. Hope you know that damaging Tinubu is Opening chance for the north to pave way for Atiku or Kwakwanso. They may not reason Obi the way southerners are considering him

2 Likes

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
With this concrete evidence, no one should doubt again if Tinubu was once a drug lord. Tinubu is more dangerous than I thought and he is unfit to hold the office of the president.
You, you no get any other job than to cry against Tinubu. He thief your wife ni?
What's your gain if Atiku or Kwakwanso come win ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by kennyniyi: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Grownups acting up like weaned babies over politicians who don't give a heck bout you or your future. They are the same no gainsaying. The oppressed consistently seducing their oppressors to lead them on. Shey u dey whine yourselves ni?
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by bjtinz: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
dominique:
They're now doing rinse and repeat when they don't have any tangible selling points for their candidate. Today is drug gate, tomorrow certificate gate, the day after emi lokan gate etc continue to recycle rinse and repeat till it gets so faded that is becomes utterly useless. Why are you expending so much energy on someone you claim is now politically irrelevant?

Hmm shocked so u among the Tinubu crew? Disappointed ☹️

1 Like

Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:
Yesterday, investigative journalist David Hundeyin directed Nigerians to the full and unredacted case files of APC presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu's drug money seizure.

Ishilove omo igbo lasan lasan.
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ishilove:

For many years there have been arguments and all round denials from Tinubu's camp about the truth or lack about this particular case, but these files have put paid to all doubts that Tinubu was once found guilty of hard drug trafficking and money laundering.

The docket describes the investigation and crimes in details.

Case USA V Acct 263226700 et al (1993). Case number- 1:93-cv-04443

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1548311723584565249?t=jen8f1Ja6mNM1SZKeRsKYw&s=08

grin HONESTLY YOU ARE VERY FUNNY. YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF INSANITY? MY DEAR HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY THIS DRUG CARD AGAINST TINUBU? THE RESULT HAS NEVER CHANGED. TINUBU ALWAYS PREVAILS IN HIS OWN RACE. ALL OF YOU HAVE REMAINED AT ONE SPOT WHILE TINUBU HAS MOVED ON AND KEEPS MOVING ON. ALL THIS AMOUNTS TO NOTHING AT THE END OF THE DAY. HONESTLY YOU ARE FUNNY. YOU GUYS SHOULD CHANGE STRATEGY, STOP DOING THE SAME THING AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT. AS IT STANDS, THE PROBABILITY OF TINUBU BECOMING NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT IS VERY, VERY HIGH. THE MOST DIFFICULT PART OF HIS RACE WAS THE PRIMARIES WHICH HE TRIUMPHED AGAINST ALL ODDS WITH A MAGNIFICENT LANDSLIDE VICTORY.
Re: Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin by Elvis778(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I will read first before commenting, i will advise you all to do that too.

There is no evidence to show that tinubu was a drug lord in that investigation.

Was he involved in money laundering, yes

Was he accused of not paying tax in the US - Yes

The real drug lord is Lee andrew edwards, he was a supplier of white Heroin to Tinubu's Cousin.

Tinubu was a money Mole for his drug dealer counsin.

The Money in Tinubu US bank account ( $1.2M) was ceased because the fbi linked it to his cousin Heroin Business

For anybody that prefer the truth over FAKENEWS.

Download and read
What else are we saying? He was in on the business, as their money man, the accountant, there's absolutely no difference, crime is CRIME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Saraki Issues Press Statement / Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.