Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan (20737 Views)

Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Bestinstinct(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
He has started....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by anyicash(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Approve that loan asap... That man is working.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
DOTian:

You have a point about the "descript" state of affairs in Anambra at the moment, but Soludo needs atleast between a year and two before folks can pass judgement. I have no fear at all about his ability to deliver handsomely. This is not based on emotions but based on the things I hear about his plans for basic infastructure in the state. The last governor finished the states money on one airport. Obviously that airport was a signature project built to hide the alarming looting that happened under that administration. The state is basically out of funds at the moment and the governor is trying to jerk up the states internal revenue earnings through a very thorough and open paying system; direct to the banks. So he needs time I guess, before folks can dutifully pass any sort of informed judgement.

The first well thought out and reasonable post so far!

Fact of the matter is Soludo met a culture and procedures in governance that were antithetical to development and accountability and just not fit for purpose! It has…and will continue to take a great deal of time, effort and perseverance to overhaul all that! He also met a poor balance sheet in the states treasury but despite all these, governance must continue….hence the loan! It will be used to stimulate the states economy and not for consumption and overheads!

Some of the naysayers on here are Igbo and from Anambra and have genuine and legitimate concerns about state borrowing considering our past experiences in Nigeria! However, a lot of the stupid posts on here, blindly condemning Soludo and wanting to dick measure governance in Anambra with their useless states…these ones are either not Igbo or they disliked Soludo to begin with and will find fault in ANYTHING he does, even if he takes Anambra to first world status before their very eyes! Ignore them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Yorobastard(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
My brother Soludo is working.
This is the only present Igbo governor that's working.
Meanwhile,

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer cheesy cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin

This yoruba guy, make your brain no overheat o....there are no Igbo Muslims....know this and know peace
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by ufotunang: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Just first year of his government he is asking for 100 billion naira loan...then after his 1st tenure , 4years he would had asked and collected loan of 1 trillion naira... nawaoooo
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by HRMK: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
him too don start to dey look for loan!
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by emeraldlife: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Anambra needs infrastructure

I trust Soludo, he will make good use of the money for the betterment of Anambra people

That's why him wan tax us (Keke, shuttle and bus drivers) to oblivion.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by MuslimIgbo: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Yorobastard:

This yoruba guy, make your brain no overheat o....there are no Igbo Muslims....know this and know peace
Lol
Mu
Mu
There are no Igbo Muslims but there are yoruba Muslims, right?
Na noodles full day box on top your neck.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Cognitivereason: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
tochman:

Im may be wrong but a lot has changed since the days of obi, inflation and all. Maybe he wants to use money to make money. Abi isn't it possible?

lol.. use N100 billion loan!! to make money.. grin grin grin

Nigerians are amazing abeg
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by dahmie2013: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Hypocrisy on steroid. I thought we’ve all agreed that loan is bad. I also thought we want to vote in Peter Obi as president because he developed all the needed infrastructure in Anambra without obtaining loan and even saved N75billion for the future. So, what has changed?

Why are you supporting Soludo to take loan now since it’s so bad according to Obinomics? What infrastructure is Soludo even building since Peter Obi already did everything when he was governor?

There is an extent to which lie can go before truth catches up with it. Soludo will be the one to rubbish all the Obi lies. He started by trashing the so-called $100million investment and now he’s going to obtain loan to build real and lasting infrastructure that Peter Obi failed to build. He is a proper and sensible governor who understand how to develop a state and not the lying scoundrel called Obi whose only achievements are false China statistics.

Spot on... I couldn't have written better.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Misterone: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
adioolayi:
Governance na your mate...

grin cheesy grin cheesy

The trends continues...borrow borrow Governance..

It's on record that the outgoing Osun State Governor, that lost his re-election bid over the weekend, did not borrow a dime during his 4years tenure....within this period, he was reported to be one of the few Giovernors paying the minimum wage and was not owing workers salaries.....Despite this, he lost his re-election bid grin grin grin.

Anyways, Congratulations to the people of Osun and the Osun State workers once again grin grin grin
when the dancing governor starts dancing with their salary, dem go know say governance is serious business.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Misterone: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is how you know that Peter obi left 75 billion. Obi met 35 billion debt owed pensioners, cleared it, did infrastructure and left 75billion in cash and investment.

Obiano took over and in the first year, he employed over 600 special advisers, paying them minimum of 150k a month with brand new cars.

Yet he claimed what peter obi left was debt.

He had to admit to selling dollars during the debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OrPUA6cb3U

Now soludo has entered is looking for money to work. Obiano should tell soludo where he found the money to employ over 600 SAs and was flexing in his first year in office.

When it comes to finances and economics, Obi is a magician. Nigeria needs obi more than he needs Nigeria.
TRASH! Obi borrowed money while in office and Anambra state was in debt when he left.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by chukel(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Never you compare soludo government to ever corrupt and thiefery APC useless terrorist government

Let me ask you a question, what use is the rail line buhari built from Nigeria to Niger republic?

Who Niger republic help hmm
and 120 animals liked this post.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by RexTramadol1: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
greenermodels:
Peter Obi took no loans as the governor, rather he saved. I have not been feeling this Soludo's governorship, the guy acts as if unprepared for leadership. And why is he now using a private contractor to collect taxes in Anambra? What's the job of the state's internal revenue board then?

He’s doing what OBI couldn’t

Developing the State.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Putinofrussia: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
adioolayi:
Governance na your mate...

grin cheesy grin cheesy

The trends continues...borrow borrow Governance..

It's on record that the outgoing Osun State Governor, that lost his re-election bid over the weekend, did not borrow a dime during his 4years tenure....within this period, he was reported to be one of the few Giovernors paying the minimum wage and was not owing workers salaries.....Despite this, he lost his re-election bid grin grin grin.

Anyways, Congratulations to the people of Osun and the Osun State workers once again grin grin grin

So I heard from an Osun indigene over the weekend but he is a fan of HE senator Ademola.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Vulturereloaded: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
Misterone:
TRASH! Obi borrowed money while in office and Anambra state was in debt when he left.

Lets see how much he borrowed. Lets see how much obiano borrowed and lets see how much they both left behind.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Putinofrussia: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
greenermodels:
Peter Obi took no loans as the governor, rather he saved. I have not been feeling this Soludo's governorship, the guy acts as if unprepared for leadership. And why is he now using a private contractor to collect taxes in Anambra? What's the job of the state's internal revenue board then?
He saved but did not develop the state.Was he voted to come and save money when Anambra needed development?
No wonder Ibadan city is more developed than Anambra and the entire Igboland.SMH..
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by EMEKAodogwu1: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
My brother Soludo is working.
This is the only present Igbo governor that's working.
Meanwhile,

Come 2023

We Igbo Muslims will vote for our brother

Tinubu JAGABAN

PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!

Save this post!

Some Osu Alusi Ipob jew pigs are full of arrogance and hate for themselves and others.

You will hardly see any true Igbo man supporting Tinubu EXCEPT WE MUSLIMS but I know a lot of yorubas and Hausa/fulanis supporting Obi and this doesn't make sense.

WE have the worst performing and corrupt governors and leaders. Most of MY BROTHERS ranting online are typing from Lagos, Ogun or Ibadan instead of Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, yet WE call ourselves developer cheesy cheesy
Instead of US to start by holding our senseless, evil and corrupt leaders responsible first, WE fume and exhibit epilepsy trait online at the mention of Tinubu or anything matter concerning yorubas.

We never READY grin grin
You mean even your father is Ipob and stupid . Igbokwe promax
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by od501: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Anambra needs infrastructure

I trust Soludo, he will make good use of the money for the betterment of Anambra people

You will be disappointed sir ...lol

Screenshot this comment
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Vulturereloaded: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Putinofrussia:

He saved but did not develop the state.Was he voted to come and save money when Anambra needed development?
No wonder Ibadan city is more developed than Anambra and the entire Igboland.SMH..

You need to see Anambra before Obi came. Connected all the towns in Anambra.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by socialmediaman: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Wilson212:
you are not serious 80 percent of buhari borrowing was for infrastructure he was not given cash here soludo is taking cash and you are writing rubbish

I don't like arguing with every Tom Dick and Harry so before I engage you further, where did the 80% come from? Did it come from actual statistical calculation of the dollar amount borrowed and spent, or you quoted from your head just to sound intelligent?
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Misterone: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Lets see how much he borrowed. Lets see how much obiano borrowed and lets see how much they both left behind.
so it is now a comparison of how much they borrowed/debt owed. Would you also compare the exchange rate? You guys should just stop this. Different government, different priorities. A borrowed N100 does not mean B must borrow N100. Times are different, situations different, priorities different, even government is different. What is the same is that both borrowed and both left debts.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Onyipk: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
While Peter Obi saved billions of naira for Anambra, Obiano, the loquacious drunkard, came aboard, emptied the state treasury and escaped to the United States.

Now, Anambra is back to borrowing upon borrowing. I guess the best legacy Obiano left was the airport he built for the state - thanks to Peter Obi's savings (a secret the Governor of Taraba State exposed) grin

This is exactly what I said last week when someone wrote that Obiano was better than a Peter Obi as governor of Anambra state. They quickly forget that Peter Obi worked and saved billions for Anambra state.

In comes an Obiano, with a fat treasury he works and also cleans out the treasury leaving Anambra with little or nothing and jets out of the country. Can Obiano sincerely stand before God and swear he never stole from Anambra state coffers? I wonder where Obiano's wife got the funds to fund her political ambition of going to the senate come 2023 ( although if Anambra indigenes vote for her then they are all stupid in capital letters).

All Obiano has succeeded in doing is to make Soludo a "borrow borrow" until things normalise and things will also only normalise if Soludo is sincere and knows how to turn the state's economy around.

It is well o.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by rottennaija(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Never you compare soludo government to ever corrupt and thiefery APC useless terrorist government

Let me ask you a question, what use is the rail line buhari built from Nigeria to Niger republic?

Who Niger republic help hmm

There is no rail line between Nigeria and Niger Republic yet. No money has been spent in it, it has not been built so you cannot claim money borrowed has been used in it.

Let me add, by the time the project commences, Buhari will not be in power then.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Morphinne: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is how you know that Peter obi left 75 billion. Obi met 35 billion debt owed pensioners, cleared it, did infrastructure and left 75billion in cash and investment.

Obiano took over and in the first year, he employed over 600 special advisers, paying them minimum of 150k a month with brand new cars.

Yet he claimed what peter obi left was debt.

He had to admit to selling dollars during the debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OrPUA6cb3U

Now soludo has entered is looking for money to work. Obiano should tell soludo where he found the money to employ over 600 SAs and was flexing in his first year in office.

When it comes to finances and economics, Obi is a magician. Nigeria needs obi more than he needs Nigeria.
All these show that Peter lacks that needed leadership idiosyncrasy to ensure that one’s ideology doesn’t get erased easily. A good leader (e.g Asiwaju, Olusegun Obasanjo, Kwankwaso, Ojukwu, and many others) should be influential and relevant that even after his regime, his legacies, in the form of Human Resources, would be indestructible and that’s one quality I so much admire about BAT. I keep saying this, I’m not making an endorsement and neither am I asking you guys to like him but his leadership acumen is just top notch. Despite not being in power, he controls Lagos State politics to ensure that his legacy and plans doesn’t get washed down the drain by subsequent governments. This is the real definition of leadership and it shouldn’t be mistaken for interference. Peter Obi, who can’t boast of establishing/building/raising even one single local government chairman, wants to compete with someone who’s well known for building people from scratch. Someone who enjoys the staunch support of various people who are now (whom he made) governors, Senators, President, house of rep members down to local govt chairmen. His victory come 2023 is a no-brainer. Only Atiku stands a chance and that’s because he enjoys the unfair advantage of ethnicity and religion.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by seunmsg(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Right from my mouth. Y[b]ou are word criminal.[/b] Love it.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by MotiveU(f): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
trutharena:

lol, see capping, which Soludo government? Same person that borrowed 100billion in first 100 days? Even the clueless Buhari no do reach this.

Wetin Soludo self don achieve in first 100days to start with?

First the rail is not built into Niger republic, it is built to the border. The usefulness is that it will generate more money for Nigeria because they (Niger) will make use of our port and we can tax and get duties from them.
Mumu talk..
Sense u no gree get.
Since the construction of rail line to Niger Republic how much has it generate.
How long will it take to recover the said amount.
How do we off set the loans taken from China.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by swissgoldenpro2: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
I hope that if approved, it will be well invested
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by richbox(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
What about the money our incoming president, peter obi left?
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Wilson212: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
socialmediaman:

I don't like arguing with every Tom Dick and Harry so before I engage you further, where did the 80% come from? Did it come from actual statistical calculation of the dollar amount borrowed and spent, or you quoted from your head just to sound intelligent?
80 percent of buhari loan is Chinese loan . China doesn't give cash loan they give infrastructure loans .
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Wilson212: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Arysexy:

80% are you drunk?

So what did Ngige and Obi do? 20%

If Obi left debt and empty treasury for Obiano, would he have been able to do a single project?

Aside the Airport, Conference centre, and flyover at Awka what else did the drunkard do?

No road constructed. Go to Anambra today, all roads are full of potholes bc he could not even patch any road
obiano constructed 1000 capacity hostel in all the 12 technical school in amambra, linked the only riverine local government in the state with flyover , constructed the Agulu lake restort ,fenced all the school along road in amambra introduce the community choose your project initiative and other things.bro outside this things me and you mentioned what is remaining in amambra in term of projects.obiano did not use non existing money obi kept he ,increased the amambra internally generated revenue to 29 billon that is where he got money not any obi savings and obiano government have in many occasions said that they did not inherit any money from obi.The then SSG which is still SSG now made that assertion in channels TV he said they got around 78 or 79 billon from obi but that they inherited 150 billon unpaid contracts from obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.