Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan (20469 Views)

Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by bizzibodi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
PO no borrow Shishi ooo!met PO for economic advices.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
I remember when I was telling someone here that Willie did not keep any money for soludo

Now see am

Willie just wasted all the fund Peter safe for anambra and turn the state upside down
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by TMwise1942: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Hypocrisy on steroid. I thought we’ve all agreed that loan is bad. I also thought we want to vote in Peter Obi as president because he developed all the needed infrastructure in Anambra without obtaining loan and even saved N75billion for the future. So, what has changed?

Why are you supporting Soludo to take loan now since it’s so bad according to Obinomics? What infrastructure is Soludo even building since Peter Obi already did everything when he was governor?

There is an extent to which lie can go before truth catches up with it. Soludo will be the one to rubbish all the Obi lies. He started by trashing the so-called $100million investment and now he’s going to obtain loan to build real and lasting infrastructure that Peter Obi failed to build. He is a proper and sensible governor who understand how to develop a state and not the lying scoundrel called Obi whose only achievements are false China statistics.

Make I chuk small mouth you no say anambra the do lock down the thing the affect the state well well so for now make we give the man small time first make we see watin im go use the money do
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by clothingonline(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
When you fail in Anambra you will be re elected as far as u Apga
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by 4teenblaq: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2022
tamdun:

Doesn't change the fact that the gov of osun is a yoruba man, why don't you face ur governor that just borrowed 100 billion in just 100 days

Sorry I am not from the East.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by tochman(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol.. use N100 billion loan!! to make money.. grin grin grin

Nigerians are amazing abeg

sounds funny right? Lets say you want to build (or start up a business) something that has the ability to generate money on a short/long term basis that requires a lot of money. If you can borrow that money to execute and are willing and able to pay back after a specified period of time, is there anything wrong in that?
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by aariwa(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Advocate500:
I am seeing another monumental mistake after obiano and mbadinuju.
Since state creation in 1991 Anambra governors had all come with good profiles from military administration of Attah and Rufai Garuba to elected governors like Mbadinuju a man with brilliant ideas , pastor and UK trained lawyer to Obiano who had a stellar record including being an auditor for Total oil worldwide and executive director of a bank they all failed, ngige almost succeeded but godfathers booted him out after 36 months,Soludo with all his big records is struggling with the state, Still a surprise how Peter Obi succeeded where everybody failed.Ironically same problem of leadership failure since independence plagues Nigeria. I hope he succeeds
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by dragunov: 3:51am On Jul 19, 2022
seunmsg:

This is very sensible. Based on my experience in public service, contractors are playing a big role in ruining the country. Politicians and civil servants award overpriced contracts to contractors and the contracts are either not done at all or poorly done.

Government Consultants are the worst. They contribute little and get paid so much. I once audited a world bank assisted project and was shocked how over 40% of the borrowed funds was paid to foreign consultants. If I ever become president, I will change the way contracts and consultancy services are done in Nigeria.

Your experience! grin grin grin Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2022
ZeroChil:
He seeks approval to borrow. I'm against borrowing 100 percent though. Debt is bad.
You think running an economy or running a big company is the same as running a two by two shop abi?

Show me any of the top 100 richest men, any of the countries you wan Nigeria to be like or any of the top 100 bigggest company in the world that is not in debt.

It is impossible to execute some deals witjo debt.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by ZeroChil: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You think running an economy or running a big company is the same as running a two by two shop abi?

Show me any of the top 100 richest men, any of the countries you wan Nigeria to be like or any of the top 100 bigggest company in the world that is not in debt.

It is impossible to execute some deals witjo debt.
Take your frustration somewhere else, no be me give you smoke. I don't know why you are ranting. I only corrected someone who said Soludo already borrowed 100b in his 100 days in office. Do you have a problem with reading and assimilation? I said I don't like debts, what's your own with me not liking debts? Do you want to force me to like debts? Better have a word with yourself.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Cognitivereason: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2022
tochman:

sounds funny right? Lets say you want to build (or start up a business) something that has the ability to generate money on a short/long term basis that requires a lot of money. If you can borrow that money to execute and are willing and able to pay back after a specified period of time, is there anything wrong in that?

Bro .let be realistic. You and I know that is the last thing any governor will do.
that money will probably be for projects. projects that will take atleast a century to generate what was invested and profits..
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Reference:
If he wants to gain traction he must ensure this so called infrastructure investment must be business oriented. Either one that will directly generate revenue or cut own cost of doing business.

However if it is social infrastructure then he MUST go low budget/direct labour so that the youth an small business are empowered, those he will hope to tax tomorrow to sustain social programs.

He should look at the Ebonyi model an avoid big ticket construction companies that will either end up paying half that loan as dividends to fat cat directors in some far away land or worse still contribute to more capital flight, further putting pressure on the naira.

We should start an era of development when we learn to do things for ourselves on shoe string budgets. That is the way the Asian tigers got their roar. China was not built by Julius Berger. We have oil but we are not Saudi Arabia. Nigeria must cease to be a contractors paradise unless poverty will never leave..
Sometimes we talk with emotions. I'm sure if you were to invest millions of dollars on your company, you would employ the service of a company you know are very well capable of building that infrastructure and not on a company that will do it cheaply because they are your people.
China have been in existence for thousands of years and in those years have built up the needed skills to develop their country themselves. So comparing them with Nigeria is not fair.
Depending on what you want to invest in, there are Nigerian or international companies to choose from. You can't use Nigeria companies to build dams, regineries, railways or other super structures for now. Rather, you ask those companies to employ the services of Nigerians so they can teach them on how to do those things themselves.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
ZeroChil:
Take your frustration somewhere else, no be me give you smoke. I don't know why you are ranting. I only corrected someone who said Soludo already borrowed 100b in his 100 days in office. Do you have a problem with reading and assimilation? I said I don't like debts, what's your own with me not liking debts? Do you want to force me to like debts? Better have a word with yourself.
You are the one quite frustrated and bitter here.

How was your night? Hope you had a goodnight sleep?
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Arysexy:

80% are you drunk?

So what did Ngige and Obi do? 20%

If Obi left debt and empty treasury for Obiano, would he have been able to do a single project?

Aside the Airport, Conference centre, and flyover at Awka what else did the drunkard do?

No road constructed. Go to Anambra today, all roads are full of potholes bc he could not even patch any road
Why should he do all those when infrastructures doesn't run an economy? grin
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by ZeroChil: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
You are the one quite frustrated and bitter here.

How was your night? Hope you had a goodnight sleep?
Bleep off.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2022
socialmediaman:

This is naive criticism. The track record of the person managing the infrastructure matters when borrowing money. For example, I won’t approve a 100 billion loan for Buhari or Tinubu but I will for Soludo or Akinwumi Adesina or Okonjo Iweala because they have track records of good money management
You are just incapable of hiding your hatred for Tinubu. So Tinubu doesn't have track record enough for you to support him borrowing 100 billion naira loan?
If Tinubu doesn't have any track revord, then no one else does.
What you're saying is no different from what the average white racist person would say. "I'm not racist. My best friend is black"
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Cognitivereason:

lol.. use N100 billion loan!! to make money.. grin grin grin

Nigerians are amazing abeg
is Dangote not borrowing more than 100 billion for his refinery to make more money?

You're really an amazing folk yourself.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Cognitivereason: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
is Dangote not borrowing more than 100 billion for his refinery to make more money?

You're really an amazing folk yourself.

you are confused

dont compare a private refinery project to government projects..

mention one single government project funded by loans that has every generated enough money to pay back that loan in 100 years..
mention one am waiting

hypocrite..but when buhari embarked upon loans ..you never for once thought if they are borrowed to make more money

a state with IGR less than 30bn yearly. a figure that can cater for it recurrent expenditures wants to borrow 100billion at once. and ur talking non sense cause it over hyped Soludo...

same way they Hyped Obaseki..Edo no be Lagos..Mention one notable project of Obaseki's adminstration
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by deeva2: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
famology:

Speak to the issues he raised. This is where you guys have lack of depth. You can't engage in any intellectual discourse.

THEY ARE BEST KNWN FOR INSULTS, HATE AND BITTERNESS..

MONDAY SIT AT HOME/UGM RAMPAGE IS A PROOF.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by deeva2: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Olodo. Na the flat part of your head your sense suppose dey but dem don scrape am.

A governor that takes loan to build infrastructures is better than a frugal slowpoke that hides behind saving money whilst doing nothing other than investing State funds in his family business

Soludo is gradually exposing Pitobi lies and incompetence he has been feeding all his gullible online supporters.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by keshconnections: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Tonnierichy(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2022
deeva2:

Soludo is gradually exposing Pitobi lies and incompetence he has been feeding all his gullible online supporters.
Swears mehnnn....8 years of nothingness. And someone is here to sell me crap.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by beyondPen(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's not a bad choice for Soludo to borrow but they need to sit down and reflect how they will pay the money back.

We get the money will be for infrastructure and other projects but how will they get the returns from such projects.

Seeing returns from investments is not a 4 years thing. I suggest he takes small loan and make use of their internal generated revenue.

They will get there. Rome's not built in a day as they say.
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by tochman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Bro .let be realistic. You and I know that is the last thing any governor will do.
that money will probably be for projects. projects that will take atleast a century to generate what was invested and profits..

My bro. Thats why we need to pray for our country. We need deliverance in all ramifications
Re: Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan by Perfectbeing(m): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cognitivereason:

you are confused

dont compare a private refinery project to government projects..

mention one single government project funded by loans that has every generated enough money to pay back that loan in 100 years..
mention one am waiting

hypocrite..but when buhari embarked upon loans ..you never for once thought if they are borrowed to make more money

a state with IGR less than 30bn yearly. a figure that can cater for it recurrent expenditures wants to borrow 100billion at once. and ur talking non sense cause it over hyped Soludo...

same way they Hyped Obaseki..Edo no be Lagos..Mention one notable project of Obaseki's adminstration
Do a detail study of all the borrowed loans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists / Saraki’s Case: CJN To Set Up Fresh Supreme Court Panel / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.