Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,171 members, 7,864,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lessons Learnt From Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons Learnt From Osun Election (231 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / What Lagos APC Should Learn From Osun Election.pics / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Learnt From Osun Election by citygarden(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
LESSONS LEARNT FROM OSUN ELECTION

I really determine not to use my time to talk about politics nor engage in any political arguments but i feel pressed to share few things and this post is one of them.

Let me share just 3 of my thoughts

YOUR VOTE COUNTS - One of the major lies that has enslave us in this country is that our votes does not matter and I have always argued that if your votes does not really matter why do politicians buy votes? People came out enmass and made their voice known and it was counted.

PDP VS APC - Except if something happen, it seem really obvious that the election is still a major contest between APC & PDP. Others are realy lagging behind and I think the noice on SM and in Lagos has not really penetrated into other western states.

A CRACK IS A CRACK - It is obvious Aregbesola is having unresolved issues with Tinubu and if not resolve it will backfire and even cripple APC dominion in Lagos as Aregbesola still have strong influence in Alimosho LGA which is arguably one of the biggest LGA in Lagos.

I really anticipate a peaceful election come 2023 and I believe it is possible.

Shalom
Re: Lessons Learnt From Osun Election by Afamsi: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
The lesson is that tinubu & Atiku will lose and Nigerians will be Obidient.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Osun Election by goziem1982(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Good one, but don't you think that people of Osun voted based on candidate and not party, if Adeleke is in Labour party he will still win.
Re: Lessons Learnt From Osun Election by CBDC: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nothing to learn just same folks

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable, See Who CAN Ask Christians To Vote For In 2023 And Why - Pastor Sa / #PeterObiAt61: Nigerians Flood Peter Obi’s Timeline With Birthday Best Wishes / What Will Be The Fate Of RUGA And WATER Bill With ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.