Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago (5108 Views)

Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
BAT or aircraft? Are you Tinubu's urchins, no kill yourselves surfing the internet. There is nothing positive about EscoBAT, the dangerous drug demon and the asuwathief of Africa, bullion van politician.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by nellyelitz(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hahahahahq una dey craze no be lie

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by padi94(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lol... Bat man

28 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Felimax(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
My God! Politics is so dirty.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Nenzeey479: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
Eyyaaaa,,, that's wat we call self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by wordbank(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
So he was a flying comrade grin

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Odin13: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seems LEGENDHERO AND SEUNMG HAVE LEFT NAIRALAND ..

Not been easy ..

Was telling them last year as e Dey go.. but they believe say Na propaganda sure pass

Reason for Tinubu Must Contest
Reason for Tinubu must be on ballot ..
... because e go still clear ... e better for National than state .. make Yoruba embark on that politcal wilderness they wished igbos ..

I know after 2023 they will famz Atiku and mock IPOB more not igbos ..based on the fact .. they chose to lose out of the incoming government for Obi.. forgetting Obi is a 2027 national project ...

Na time e go clear well. No be proper and media noise

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Totilopussylick(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin casava agbado urchins will not kee somebody tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by flamingREED(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
cheesy grin
This guy nor dey gree agbadorians drink water drop cup.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by OBoy50: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
BAT was once a RAT before joining AIRFORCE grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Viscuz: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Leaking tap

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by SensualMan: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Cc parachoko grin

On Asiwaju shrinked blokos the Urchins stand Gidigba!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by naija4life247: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
Felimax:
My God! Politics is so dirty.

It's just about to start. It will get dirtier. But you know we Tinubu's boys are up to the task. We are going to fight dirty, and we mean it.

Lazy youths whose parents will prostrate if they are lucky to meet Tinubu are all on the internet calling Tinubu names that their forefathers dare not.
Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Lastmessenger2: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Look at this. J saw it in my dream. I have embarked on 100days fast because my pastor told me this is badluck.
Please who cares to join me?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Felimax(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
naija4life247:

It's just about to start. It will get dirtier. But you know we Tinubu's boys are up to the task. We are going to fight dirty, and we mean it.

Lazy youths whose parents will prostrate if they are lucky to meet Tinubu are all on the internet calling Tinubu names that their forefathers dare not.

Just calm down please. The whole system is about to get dirtier.

Tinubu is a great man but the last eight years has made nothing out of his image. I only hope we will not end up over heating Nairaland please.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Ezmans: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2022
padi94:
Lol... Bat man
but tinubu fans have gone underground

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by wiseoneking: 1:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Look at this. J saw it in my dream. I have embarked on 100days fast because my pastor told me this is badluck.
You are wicked with this your BAT Asiwaju pic. Have merci brother.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by nnamdi640: 5:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Hahahahaha!!! Soon Tinubu urchins will not be opening any news that has Tinubu content on it, especially those ones that supposed to give them moral.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by nnamdi640: 5:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
I will join you in that prayer, but remember to get your pvc ready because prayer without action is not too good.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by maybet081: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2022
Do you know that BATs are used in making charms that blinds people?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by techWriter3: 6:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by toneroforever(m): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2022
The odds r heavily stacked against Tinubu. Naija got no chill

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by BATified2023: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Over 100 threads on tinubu n u believe u are still normal
Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Odin13:
Seems LEGENDHERO AND SEUNMG HAVE LEFT NAIRALAND ..

Not been easy ..

Was telling them last year as e Dey go.. but they believe say Na propaganda sure pass

Reason for Tinubu Must Contest
Reason for Tinubu must be on ballot ..
... because e go still clear ... e better for National than state .. make Yoruba embark on that politcal wilderness they wished igbos ..

I know after 2023 they will famz Atiku and mock IPOB more not igbos ..based on the fact .. they chose to lose out of the incoming government for Obi.. forgetting Obi is a 2027 national project ...

Na time e go clear well. No be proper and media noise

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023
Some of them might have been ban by Igbo moderators
Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Arda1000(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
vawulence pro max grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Great naija
Re: Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
The aircraft crashed in Iragbiji Osun state.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Replies APC On Arrest Threat / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison / Youths Ask IBB, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Others To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.