Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

One Mistake Most Network Marketers Make That You Should Avoid!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Mistake Most Network Marketers Make That You Should Avoid!! (198 Views)

The Simple Mistake Most Poor People Make That Makes Them Poor / Mistakes Affiliate Marketers Make In Nigeria. (must Read For Affiliate Markers) / I Finally Delivered My First Fiverr Order, Mistakes New Fiverr Marketers Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Mistake Most Network Marketers Make That You Should Avoid!! by Confidencesotyc(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
ONE MISTAKE MOST NETWORK MARKETERS MAKE THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID!!

The very first thing most NETWORK MARKETERS do online when they start their Network marketing business is to let go of their IDENTITY.

They change their IDENTITY and replace it with their COMPANY'S own. From their profile pictures, cover photos , bio even to their posts on their timeline and status, all changed to that of their company.

well, I don't blame them...that was what their leaders told them to do.

I used to make this mistake when I was ignorant and thought I was being smart, lol, I made sure everyone knew I was into this business and the business was into me too but guess what I found...

nobody cares!!

nobody cares if you are involved in company XYZ, people don't come online to know if you are part of XYZ company. Doing this will make people avoid your posts or make them lose interest in your opportunity leaving you frustrated and wanting to give up!

Do this instead �

Be authentic, natural and professional...let them see YOU not your company when they check your profile.
Being natural lets people see the real YOU when they come to your profile.

This is because people interact with people, not brands. people love buying from people or joining people they feel they know, like and trust… not some big brand names they know nothing about.

By being professional, make sure your profile picture is a good looking photo of YOU alone…you should work on your bio too, it has to be about YOU!

Tell them who you are, what you do or how you can help them. You can write something like “Passionate about helping young people... “ “I help business men and women… “

You should also use your name not nicknames. Using nicknames is unprofessional and people won't find you easily with that.

Lastly,

BE YOUR OWN BRAND, that's the most powerful form of branding online. Don't be afraid to brand yourself.

(1) (Reply)

If You Need To Raise Money Quickly Without Taking A Loan, Do This / L / 10 Units Of 30ton Tipping Dump Trucks Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.