Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) (28070 Views)

Jos: School building Collapses On Students Writing Exams / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / School In Edo Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor, Mats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by 1rayo1: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Wetin we no go see for naija...i hail thee
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
43Ronin:
Btwn Ogun & Abia which is worse? I have been to both and I can say Ogun is the worst

Ogun is worst , I ve been to both

2 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Oluwatobiloba07: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by yommygift15: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Meaning the ELEYI OF EYI kingdom didn't do any reasonable development in education sector
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Igbos that have several dilapidated death traps building everywhere in the south east even have mouth to talk, see them all over

It's always Igbos antagonizing you whenever issues in Southwest are mentioned...

Everything has to be Igbos fighting you once government failures are mentioned about Southwest!

Can you see how well your IQ is faring?!! Can you?!!

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Even though I felt deeply sad seeing the pix of these children sitting on the floor, should we be surprised? No be APC govt dey the State? Can anything good come out of APC? It's for situations like these that Peter Obi is needed. When he was Governor he made the children of the common man become computer literate in Anambra. He equipped ALL the Secondary Schools in the state with "tear rubber" HP computers, among other things.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by shantti(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Vote4Obi:

In this 2022 or did we do a time travel to 1890, how the hell did we end up like this?

I know some government schools usually lack adequate seats in Nigeria but this is the first time I'm seeing students writing WAEC while seated on bare floor! I have never seen such before!!

This is a shame on Ogun state, a state that has benefited so much from its nearness to Lagos yet so much backwardness!!!

Bit it's a missionary school nah
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Niorte:

Stop it!!!

I served in that school some years ago.

That is St Kizito High School, Iwopin, Ogun waterside.

It is a shame that after several years, the school has not been upgraded!!!

I was posted to the Junior school, and back then, it was when they were writing their examination I made up my mind to do CDS project for the Junior school. I donated students furniture.

It is shameful that many years later, the school still remained unattended to.

I literally cried when I saw students sitting on the floor to write state exams.

I served there in 2015.....7 years later, it got worse....

May God help this country.

What is the so called Principal of the School doing then?

How can a teacher be comforting, sharing an exam paper and conducting it in such an environment.

Both the State Government and the Teachers are clueless!!!

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2022
PDP should arrange dere house well in Ogun state. D people are tired of Dapo Abiodun
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Problem
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by deeva2: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
This school is poor...Imagine a community that has councillors and local govt chairman..
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Rayjnr: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinububalls:
How is this possible. A region where Awolowo birthed free education and donated barber's chairs to all the schools. This must be Niger mistaken for the the highest IGR state in West Africa.

Thank you my brother, this is the main reason why we can't fight bad governance, please educate them,
All regions in this country is underdeveloped one way or the other,
Forget lie lie stories about awo and zik and ahmadu bello
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello, am based in Ogun state. There are worst schools in the state. And am very sure this kind of dilapidated structures is not a new thing in most of the government schools in the 36 states of the Nation.
Zonefree:
This can't be Ogun State.

South West is 3rd most developed region in the world after Ontario and Washington DC. All our schools are 5 star standard.

Igbos and Punch newspapers are bent on spreading fake news against SW.

God bless Omoluabis!
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

South West is 3rd most developed region in the world after Ontario and Washington DC. All our schools are 5 star standard.

God bless Omoluabis!
Haha the way you write in irony showed that you are very smart.. indirectly you mocking them but a fool will think you are celebrating them
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by wonder233: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
It is sarcasm, jeez!
Ndibunna:

How old are you?

The question should be where is the state IGR wildly acclaimed going? Or is it a fiction?
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Light78: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Before you castigate the school or FG, there must be a reason for that.

It could be it rained and the class rooms were uncomfortable for them or some other reasons known to them. It could even be that the school is under renovation.

Let us think deeply before commenting or being intuitive.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by wonder233: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
He said one thing, you're responding to another. It is tiring not to know what sarcasm is o
Tinububalls:

I disagree to agree. With the recent events and the forthcoming elections, the rate of mining of human resources doubled. Unless there is a case of embezzlement.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Tinububalls: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
wonder233:
He said one thing, you're responding to another. It is tiring not to know what sarcasm is o
Maybe you don't understand it either.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by xeju: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
Too bad ........... waiting for the government in some situations like this will definitely make you look stupid.......
They could have get it themselves from their homes
Na mumu dey worry you, tard
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
Some giraffes are doing their thing grin

See all those bros for back grin
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by sekem: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
agadez007:
Lies and propaganda from Ipob
Ogun state can feed the five IPOB state,ogun is richer than China and India put together
This must be H-aba or H-onicha

-TMC

H-aba H-or H-onicha grin
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Goldenkrezi: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Igbos that have several dilapidated death traps building everywhere in the south east even have mouth to talk, see them all over

Omo u mumu ooo no be small..
They're talking about how students are taking exams on bare grounds and you bring in tribalism to this?

You lot have a messy mentality. Godamnit!
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by fx45(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Niorte:

Stop it!!!

I served in that school some years ago.

That is St Kizito High School, Iwopin, Ogun waterside.

It is a shame that after several years, the school has not been upgraded!!!

I was posted to the Junior school, and back then, it was when they were writing their examination I made up my mind to do CDS project for the Junior school. I donated students furniture.

It is shameful that many years later, the school still remained unattended to.

I literally cried when I saw students sitting on the floor to write state exams.

I served there in 2015.....7 years later, it got worse....

May God help this country.
The problem with Yoruba people is over-dependence on the government for everything. They want to be spoon-fed. In the East, students come to school with their own lockers and stools. Nobody expects the government to provide those, so we provide for ourselves.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by sharone21(f): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Then in Lagos State, students were told to bring their chairs combined with small table and broom apart from paying for your uniform and some note books+ text books
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by magzey: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Omoluabis!
Agree but what about Exam Malpractice?

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
/
Will it shock you if they are BATified?

How can people living in abject poverty keep supporting their oppressors and those who stole their future?

/
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by foreshore(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Axis313:
Sincerely
Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor in the history of Ogun state despite all the revenue the state gets from the center and internally generated revenue,he is one of the worst performing governors in the country.
So many things in that state need to be fix..
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by wonder233: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
either not neither
Tinububalls:

Maybe you don't understand it neither.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Vote4Obi:

In this 2022 or did we do a time travel to 1890, how the hell did we end up like this?

I know some government schools usually lack adequate seats in Nigeria but this is the first time I'm seeing students writing WAEC while seated on bare floor! I have never seen such before!!

This is a shame on Ogun state, a state that has benefited so much from its nearness to Lagos yet so much backwardness!!!

Where is WAEC in the writeup undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Ransford Gyampo To Sue BBC Over 'Sex For Grades' Scandal / 4 Kwara State University Students Beat Colleague To Death For Filming Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.