Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) (27770 Views)

Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / School In Edo Where Pupils Sit On Bare Floor, Mats (Photos) / 200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

There's a slight reduction in skull mining in Ogun State these few months hence the IGR dropped. Don't worry, when business start fully, the IGR will rise and the state government will see to all dilapidated buildings and roads.

Please do bear with us.

God bless Omoluabis.
Zombi
You just too foolish to be a human undecided
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by poppy83(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
God bless you.
Zonefree:
This can't be Ogun State.

South West is 3rd most developed region in the world after Ontario and Washington DC. All our schools are 5 star standard.

Igbos and Punch newspapers are bent on spreading fake news against SW.

God bless Omoluabis!
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is unacceptable. This immunity clause given to Governors should be removed. Where are the human rights activists?
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by OMOJOHN001: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is the State her Sitting GOVERNOR was Nominated by one BAT like that, He said it boldly on TV by regarding to him as ELEYI OF OGUN STATE.

Now see what he forced on the good people of Ogun state, Incompetent Mofos, that's how he will install incompetent nonentity if allowed to become president of this great Nation, please let's avoid THIS BAT MAN.

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ndibunna:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gA1GMmpksxbsjQBE6YN3vkyuZg5FUW6NvwAEFDs29qFBbHoe2VKaQFaAXhNudWRil&id=206270189411151&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XKNeLvNrntiyRkaM2FMgC8yt5p2bD677oS3mzzM9eQaqjE9JERud57aUwrueXhGbl&id=100003204525283

And yet I bet if you go to Ogun State Govt House it’ll probably be like somewhere in an advanced country…
In Nigeria, those in government think the government resources are to sustain the government itself, not the population.

Nigerian govts think Aso Rock should be like the White House, and the President should get the best healthcare available worldwide…
But when it comes to schools like these or primary healthcare centers without drugs or trained personnel, they plead “we’re Third World”!

The money used to sustain Buhari for about 100 days or more of health treatment abroad…
Would’ve likely been enough to equip several general hospitals in Nigeria, but govt MISUNDERSTANDS that Buhari works for the citizens.
>.

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by osazsky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Serves them right when they where using those benches for sacrifice and rituals they never envisaged today
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by shiwex: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
When you lie in bed with Tinubu, this is what happens
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Naijanascam: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
xeju:

Na mumu dey worry you, tard

And na your mumu pass......I have my own locker during my time because sitting on the floor makes me look stupid
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by rotecch77(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

South West is 3rd most developed region in the world after Ontario and Washington DC. All our schools are 5 star standard.

God bless Omoluabis!

My brother don’t let us deceived ourselves the report is genuine.
Their is whatzap group platform I belong to and the matter has been table there and work is going underground so that govt can see to it fast
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by oyebolaidris: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
The eleyi of Ogun state has come to waste 4years and possibly 8years of Ogun state existence.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by oakfruit: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ipob sponsored information
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Tinububalls: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
wonder233:
either not neither
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Niorte: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
fx45:
The problem with Yoruba people is over-dependence on the government for everything. They want to be spoon-fed. In the East, students come to school with their own lockers and stools. Nobody expects the government to provide those, so we provide for ourselves.
Your point is noted.

But why would a public school be funded by private citizen.

The fact that you carry locker from home does not mean others should do so. It is the responsibility of the Government to ensure public schools have adequate facilities
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Niorte: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sarcasm is something you have to learn to recognize. tongue
I realised it was sarcasm later but I was a bit emotional about the news considering I spent one year in that village. The number of students in that school is quite many. And some even sit on the floor to be taught.

You would think Ogun state is developed until you enter places like Ogun Watgerside
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Niorte:

I realised it was sarcasm later but I was a bit emotional about the news considering I spent one year in that village. The number of students in that school is quite many. And some even sit on the floor to be taught.

You would think Ogun state is developed until you enter places like Ogun Watgerside

You are right... It's just sad!
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by fx45(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Niorte:

Your point is noted.

But why would a public school be funded by private citizen.

The fact that you carry locker from home does not mean others should do so. It is the responsibility of the Government to ensure public schools have adequate facilities
So you prefer to sit down on the floor and write WAEC exams instead of bringing your lockers and stools to school

I guess Igbo people think differently.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Omoluabis!
You won't kii me with laughter.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by alibiz: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
This one is no more news, its all over the country.
When I visit schools in this condition I pity the female student more.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Newton2024: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Omoluabis!

Helinues grin

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Newton2024: 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
MonkeyMods:
99% of Tinubu urchins are from Ogun state
heliues omenkaLives OyigboUpdate omenka seunmsg AntiChristian OyigboUpdate OyigboUpdate2 Mannabbqgrill
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ogun state school is worse angry
All the governor from Gbenga Daniel to Dapo Abiodun don't have student and the state on their mind
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
This shouldn't be in this age. Shameful.
More of this on the public space. Let's continue exposing all neglected infrastructures by the government.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by OtunbaStixx23: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Afonja people will never seize to amaze me... I pray Dem get sense come 2023 general election
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by akbonus: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Omoluabis!
YOU ARE A GOAT FOR MENTIONING IBO,I PITY YOUR PARENTS.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by HRMK: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
THIS FESTUS OGUN IS SIMPLY SHAMELESS!WHAT HAS HE DONE TO HELP THE SITUATION?
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by translux(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Evil Eleyi Dapo Abiodun is the most useless and stupid Governor that has ever govern Ogun State.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
DID WE EXPECT GOVERNMENT TO ALSO PROVIDE THE CHAIR AND DESK? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST HERE O.
Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Homguy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless Omoluabis!
you are an idiot, complete ignorant fool that will never be wise, always tribalising facts that would ordinarily help the country develop and this is why Nigeria will remain in the trenches. Ogun state government has come out to confirm it and provided the chairs. I hope Nigeria happens to you someday!

Re: Students Writing Exam On Bare Floor In Ogun State (Photos) by Homguy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Slurity:
DID WE EXPECT GOVERNMENT TO ALSO PROVIDE THE CHAIR AND DESK? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST HERE O.
who should provide that? Who provides chairs and desks in private schools?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Femi Odekunle Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / University Of Uyo Students Protest Against ASUU Strike / AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.