Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 (7499 Views)

LIRS Affirms January 31 Deadline For Employers To Submit Annual Tax Returns / Resps Say Immigration Fails To Remit ₦11.2 Billion To FG / $100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by backnbeta(f): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
anonimi:

....................is what 200 million Nigerians are
Abi you have seen the audited accounts of your LGA since 1999 ni?
Yes, most agencies are thieves but at least my LGA won't expect me to tip them for passing through their office... immigration and customs will tax you for passing through their "office"
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by anonimi: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Amah70:
Since national cake is shared, presidency must be shared - zoned. It's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.

Why did your PDP and APC delegates sell their birthrights for a bowl of porridge like Esau then?
And why should the national cake continue to be shared if you want the country to develop? Or you are just a tribal hypocrite ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Amah70: 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
anonimi:

Why did your PDP and APC delegates sell their birthrights for a bowl of porridge like Esau then?
And why should the national cake continue to be shared if you want the country to develop? Or you are just a tribal hypocrite ni

Your candidate, Abubakar Atiku, bought delegate votes during the last PDP primaries. His primary objective was to prempt or forestall any possibility of a non northerner, especially the Igbo, emerging PDP flag bearer for 2023 presidential election, and possibly win, considering zoning of the presidency.
What on earth do you think can stop the national cake from being shared when you know that Arewa politicians see crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta as the only means for a country's survival?
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by phygo89(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2022
kuntash:

Use your PVC to change the battery instead of boost
Sure! I have OBIdiently gotten mine.
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Bestbeelieve: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2022
until the masses realize that the power lies with them they will continue to suffer!!!!ask Sri lanka et al!
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by yommygift15: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Who'll ask them?
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by gloryman91: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2022
What a corrupt country ?

Thank God one useless one from another agency is bowing out this week, not taking care of the staff Welfare for his useless 8years.

Go go and God will replace you with better one.
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by arewa001(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2022
All those herdsmen over there have been eating the money nah.

Aw can a force in a country be full of uneducated Abokis and you expect positivity.
Nonsense
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by djseanjohn77: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/immigration-fails-to-submit-annual-financial-statements-since-2012-report/

I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED, THAT THE CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA IS ENDEMIC, IT CUT ACROSS ALL SECTORS, GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS ETC. I THEREFORE CONCLUDE, EVEN IF YOU ELECT ST JOHN AS NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT, HE WILL FAIL, because THE DIFFERENT CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENTS, ALL HEADS OF GOVERNMENTS AGENCIES, NGOs, BANKS......A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL FROM THE SYSTEM, WE ARE NEVER SATISFIED WITH OUR EARNINGS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. WHOEVER IS ELECTED IS A PRODUCT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC, AS SUCH WHAT NEEDS TO CHANGE IS THE SYSTEM, IDEOLOGY, BACK TO THE ROOT. SOME PEOPLE ARE A CRAFTSMAN IN STEALING, THEY CAN PRETEND, SOME CAN STEAL BETTER WITHOUT TRACES.
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by frog12: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2022
na buhari paralyse FRC when he enter. this was the plan. what a jungle
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Tundex911: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2022
2012 and bubu is trying to fight corruption since o

Awon weyrey gbogbo
Smh
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2022
These are part of the things which PETER OBI will correct.
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Procarpenter: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Our country with corruption always may god help us
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Procarpenter: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls call me for your roofing carpenter work with all type of roofing sheet installation such as (stone coated,step tiles,long spans etc and my price is affordable with 15% discount
Contact me through my signature below
I work worldwide.
Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by Nelblac1974: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
see below �

Re: Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012 by swissgoldenpro2: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Corruption everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Deputy Governor Of Gombe, Charles Ikiya Defects To APC / Chime Is Now Cancer-free & Will Be In Nigeria Soon / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.