Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram (7552 Views)

Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Expect More Good Works From Me – Jonathan Tells Nigerians / Sokoto, Zaria Attacks: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by PointB: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2011
Expect more deadly attacks – Boko Haram

News Monday, November 7, 2011

Islamic sect, Boko Haram has threatened to carry out more attacks, a day after a series of blasts and gun battles claimed by the group killed more than 100 people in the country’s northeast, the Nigerian Red Cross has said.

Ibrahim Bulama, an official from the humanitarian organisation, said on Sunday that the death toll is expected to rise as local clinics and hospitals tabulate the casualty figures from Friday’s attacks in Damaturu, the capital of rural Yobe state.

One of the scenes of the mayhem in Damaturu. Photo: Sahara reporters

advertisement

A spokesman for the Islamist armed group, using the name Abul-Qaqa, promised “more attacks are on the way”, speaking hours after witnesses reported “scenes of carnage”.

The US Embassy in Nigeria has issued an emergency warning to its citizens living there that bomb attacks could be possible at luxury hotels in the capital Abuja.

Boko Haram, which means “Western education is sacrilege”, has claimed responsibility for previous attacks and the latest was the deadliest since the group attacked a UN building in Abuja in August, killing at least 20 people.

“We will continue attacking federal government formations until security forces stop their excesses on our members and vulnerable civilians,” Abul-Qaqa said in an interview with the the Daily Trust, the newspaper of record across Nigeria’s Muslim north.

Suleimon Lawal, the police commissioner of Damaturu, told Al Jazeera a suicide bomber drove a vehicle apparently laden with explosives into a building housing the anti-terrorist court.

Lawal said the attack killed 53 people but he did not disclose how many among the casualties were security officials.

“The explosives rocked the building and there were casualties. Two of them [suicide bombers] perished in the bomb,” he said.

Lawal insisted the group was not gaining an upper hand and vowed that it would be crushed.

“My strategy is a security strategy [that] I cannot disclose on air. So as they’re not [Boko Haram] disclosing their security strategy, I don’t think it is safe for me to tell the whole world what I am doing,” he said.

The violence followed a series of attacks reported in the neighbouring cities of Maiduguri and Potiskum on Friday afternoon.

“There’s that fear that something might possibly happen again,” Ibrahim Bulama, a spokesman for the Nigerian Red Cross, said.

Security vehicles torched

News agencies, quoting officials, said after the attack on the building, armed men went through Damaturu, blowing up a bank and attacking at least three police stations and five churches, leaving behind their rubble.

People began hesitantly leaving their homes on Saturday morning, after seeing the destruction left behind, which included military and police vehicles burned by the armed men, with the burned corpses of the drivers who died still in their seats.

Boko Haram wants the strict implementation of Islamic law across the nation of more than 160 million people, which has a predominantly Christian south and a Muslim north.

Nii Akuetteh, a former executive director of Africa Action, a Washington-based rights group, said the group appeared to be growing strong.

“The government has been saying that it will deal with them and that it will get a handle on the problem, but it’s not been able to,” he told Al Jazeera.

“Previously, the attempt made was to try and fight them militarily – to send the secuirty forces after them – but that has created its own problem.

“I know for a fact that there’re Nigerian groups in and outside the government, including the media, who are suggesting that the government should try to talk to Boko Haram.

“But my own impression is that they don’t seem to be particularly ready or inclined to talk.”

Split into factions

The AP news agency, quoting a diplomat, said the government was facing an increasingly dangerous threat from Boko Haram, adding that the group had split into three factions, one allied with al-Qaeda’s North Africa branch.

It said one faction remains moderate and welcomes an end to the violence while another wants a peace agreement with rewards similar to those offered to MEND, which has been fighting for a greater share of Nigeria’s oil wealth.

The attacks occured just before Eid al-Adha, or the feast of sacrifice, celebrated by Muslims around the world.

Police elsewhere in Nigeria had warned of violence in the run-up to the celebration in the country that has previously been rocked by religious violence.

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s Christian president who took office amid religious and political rioting that saw at least 800 die in April, cancelled a trip to his home state of Bayelsa for his younger brother’s wedding on Saturday.

His spokesman, Reuben Abati, said the president did not consider those who launched the attacks “true Muslims,” as the assault came during a holy period.

Abati also promised that “every step will be taken” to arrest those responsible – the same pledge made again and again as Jonathan has visited other sites bombed by Boko Haram.

“The security agencies will tell you that what happens on this scale is even a fraction of what could have happened considering the scope of the threat,” Abati said.

“The security agencies are busy at work trying to make sure the will of the majority of the Nigerian people is not subverted by a minority [group] with a suicidal streak.”

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Isaac Olawale, a researcher for Oxford University Centre for Research on Inequality, Human Security and Ethnicity, says: “The present attempt to deal with the problem using confrontational strategies will not work.

“There is poverty all over the country and an increased number of Nigerians are jumping into the warm embrace of ethnic, chauvinist and religious fundamentalism.

"Boko Haram expresses some of the social upheavals we are witnessing in Nigeria.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/nov/7/327.html
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by PurestBoy(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2011
This air is getting fresher day by day, Thanks to Odechukwu and his crew
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Kx: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2011
Have foreign investors started trooping in now?
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2011
Its so sad that they don't get their priorities right, When the retardeen GEJ is yet to be blown up, undecided
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Baawaa(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Take note,dis wil lead to revolution !!
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Challas(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
It has now become obvious to Nigerians that no GOOD came out of JONATHAN and LUCK has already ran out of him as well.>>>>>i assure u of fresh bombs(air) in nigeria.VOTE 4 ME>>>>>GEJ
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by dangerzone: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
Baawaa:

Oh yes it has to start in one way or the other, we are READY!!!
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Ifemyke: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
ODI was wiped out of this surface earth because they killed two policemen. Countless number of IBOS were killed during the Biafra war
just because they tried to say no to injustice.Their kits and kin were brutally massacred in the Northern states and the dead bodies were
packed in trains and sent back to east.
This country will only know peace if and when our leaders stop this injustice. I think IBOS deserve apology from the entire country.
Imagine if boko haram were Ibos. The entire military force of the federal government would have been visited on the poor people.
Let them try that on the northerners now. Funny country.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Abdulmuttalab is a GOOD MUSLIM
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Bornagain190: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
It's sad that our president does not know the power he has.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by omo9ja1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
BH just stay in North if you sound anywhere near south you meet your waterloo
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
Jonathan's stupidity is holding Nigeria to ransom, if he cannot handle leadership,he must be impeached,how long can we live in fear like this, we will not disintegrate, we will not go through another civil war,we well need a leader that will unite us and deal with this crap
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by sheyguy: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
PointB:

Expect more deadly attacks – Boko Haram

News Monday, November 7, 2011

Islamic sect, Boko Haram has threatened to carry out more attacks, a day after a series of blasts and gun battles claimed by the group killed more than 100 people in the country’s northeast, the Nigerian Red Cross has said.

Ibrahim Bulama, an official from the humanitarian organisation, said on Sunday that the death toll is expected to rise as local clinics and hospitals tabulate the casualty figures from Friday’s attacks in Damaturu, the capital of rural Yobe state.

One of the scenes of the mayhem in Damaturu. Photo: Sahara reporters

advertisement

A spokesman for the Islamist armed group, using the name Abul-Qaqa, promised “more attacks are on the way”, speaking hours after witnesses reported “scenes of carnage”.

The US Embassy in Nigeria has issued an emergency warning to its citizens living there that bomb attacks could be possible at luxury hotels in the capital Abuja.

Boko Haram, which means “Western education is sacrilege”, has claimed responsibility for previous attacks and the latest was the deadliest since the group attacked a UN building in Abuja in August, killing at least 20 people.

“We will continue attacking federal government formations until security forces stop their excesses on our members and vulnerable civilians,” Abul-Qaqa said in an interview with the the Daily Trust, the newspaper of record across Nigeria’s Muslim north.

Suleimon Lawal, the police commissioner of Damaturu, told Al Jazeera a suicide bomber drove a vehicle apparently laden with explosives into a building housing the anti-terrorist court.

Lawal said the attack killed 53 people but he did not disclose how many among the casualties were security officials.

“The explosives rocked the building and there were casualties. Two of them [suicide bombers] perished in the bomb,” he said.

Lawal insisted the group was not gaining an upper hand and vowed that it would be crushed.

“My strategy is a security strategy [that] I cannot disclose on air. So as they’re not [Boko Haram] disclosing their security strategy, I don’t think it is safe for me to tell the whole world what I am doing,” he said.

The violence followed a series of attacks reported in the neighbouring cities of Maiduguri and Potiskum on Friday afternoon.

“There’s that fear that something might possibly happen again,” Ibrahim Bulama, a spokesman for the Nigerian Red Cross, said.

Security vehicles torched

News agencies, quoting officials, said after the attack on the building, armed men went through Damaturu, blowing up a bank and attacking at least three police stations and five churches, leaving behind their rubble.

People began hesitantly leaving their homes on Saturday morning, after seeing the destruction left behind, which included military and police vehicles burned by the armed men, with the burned corpses of the drivers who died still in their seats.

Boko Haram wants the strict implementation of Islamic law across the nation of more than 160 million people, which has a predominantly Christian south and a Muslim north.

Nii Akuetteh, a former executive director of Africa Action, a Washington-based rights group, said the group appeared to be growing strong.

“The government has been saying that it will deal with them and that it will get a handle on the problem, but it’s not been able to,” he told Al Jazeera.

“Previously, the attempt made was to try and fight them militarily – to send the secuirty forces after them – but that has created its own problem.

“I know for a fact that there’re Nigerian groups in and outside the government, including the media, who are suggesting that the government should try to talk to Boko Haram.

“But my own impression is that they don’t seem to be particularly ready or inclined to talk.”

Split into factions

The AP news agency, quoting a diplomat, said the government was facing an increasingly dangerous threat from Boko Haram, adding that the group had split into three factions, one allied with al-Qaeda’s North Africa branch.

It said one faction remains moderate and welcomes an end to the violence while another wants a peace agreement with rewards similar to those offered to MEND, which has been fighting for a greater share of Nigeria’s oil wealth.

The attacks occured just before Eid al-Adha, or the feast of sacrifice, celebrated by Muslims around the world.

Police elsewhere in Nigeria had warned of violence in the run-up to the celebration in the country that has previously been rocked by religious violence.

Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria’s Christian president who took office amid religious and political rioting that saw at least 800 die in April, cancelled a trip to his home state of Bayelsa for his younger brother’s wedding on Saturday.

His spokesman, Reuben Abati, said the president did not consider those who launched the attacks “true Muslims,” as the assault came during a holy period.

Abati also promised that “every step will be taken” to arrest those responsible – the same pledge made again and again as Jonathan has visited other sites bombed by Boko Haram.

The security agencies will tell you that what happens on this scale is even a fraction of what could have happened considering the scope of the threat,” Abati said.

“The security agencies are busy at work trying to make sure the will of the majority of the Nigerian people is not subverted by a minority [group] with a suicidal streak.”

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Isaac Olawale, a researcher for Oxford University Centre for Research on Inequality, Human Security and Ethnicity, says: “The present attempt to deal with the problem using confrontational strategies will not work.

“There is poverty all over the country and an increased number of Nigerians are jumping into the warm embrace of ethnic, chauvinist and religious fundamentalism.

"Boko Haram expresses some of the social upheavals we are witnessing in Nigeria.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/nov/7/327.html

[size=14pt]@Bolded part
we should be greatful for the degree of the attack cos it could have been worse if not for the heroics of our securiity agents. Now that's how u know GEJ's admin is a virtually helpless one. they r indirectly telling us to be grateful.
[/size]
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by kings112(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2011
God save us ooh
i don't even know what to say again.
Gej! Gej!! Gej!!!
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by cool318(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Ifemyke
ODI was wiped out of this surface earth because they killed two policemen. Countless number of IBOS were killed during the Biafra war
just because they tried to say no to injustice.Their kits and kin were brutally massacred in the Northern states and the dead bodies were
packed in trains and sent back to east.
This country will only know peace if and when our leaders stop this injustice. I think IBOS deserve apology from the entire country.
Imagine if boko haram were Ibos. The entire military force of the federal government would have been visited on the poor people.
Let them try that on the northerners now. Funny country.

True talk, Boko haram is like a Loose mad cow on rampage, crushing both the civilian, innocent, millitary, police.
They know them, and its only them them can stop them.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by 9jaIhail(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
@ehie (f) we will not go through another civil war,we well need a leader that will unite us and deal with this crap

reference to your above quote, we don't need a civil war yes that is why u need to tell ur fellow northerners to call their boko haram to order or else u will witness another civil war,u have stressed so much about removing GEJ and i call it all bla bla bla because this is exactly what your so call northern leaders wanted that made them organized boko haram as a way to give GEJ a bad credit.please be positive or u shut the ****** no leader can perform well in the midst of terrorism please free GEJ,scums
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
@9 NAIJA
EVERYTN IS BLACK AND WHITE FOR U, GO AHEAD AND ARM URSELF, SHOOT AND KILL ALL THE HAUSAS U SEE,
I GUESS THAT IS UR HEAVEN,
I DONT HAVE THE STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH TRIBALISTS,
GOOD LUCK

AND U WONDER WHY EUROPE CALLS US FOOLS
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Rgp92: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Quran verse :

"Slay them wherever you find them, (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people, They desire nothing but your ruin, You believe in the entire Book, When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches, " (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by leosskull: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2011
i swear, i miss the guts of former president olusegun obasanjo, if he was still the president boko haram for hide, arrant nonsense. our president is really messing me up,take these people down oga president!
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by juman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2011
Baawaa:

I like it to lead to break up.

Revolution in Libya was started by brothers. But the Libyan brothers are more versed than boko haram.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by passionate88: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
leosskull:

i swear, i miss the guts of former president olusegun obasanjo, if he was still the president boko haram for hide, arrant nonsense. our president is really messing me up,take these people down oga president!

When Obasanjo was there, People say he is too hard on Nigerians, Now we are the ones missing him,
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by godman01(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
We must start praying for divine wisdom for our government on how to mutilate this islamic sect. Stop complaining, start praying.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by wellheads(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
jerseyboy:

GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Abdulmuttalab is a GOOD MUSLIM

@jerseyboy
I am not surprised about your utterance at all. You have just depicted the type of up-bringing you had while growing up. Expect for psychiatric patients, I don't expect anyone to such things.

Rgp92:

Quran verse :

"Slay them wherever you find them, (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people, They desire nothing but your ruin, You believe in the entire Book, When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches, " (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"The Jews and Christians say: 'We are the children of God and His loved ones.' Say: 'Why then does He punish you for your sins?" (Surah 5:18)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

@Rgp92
It will be of benefit to forumites if you made the above quotations in their true contexts. If one says " I did not say he is mad" and in quoting him, you only quoted ", he is mad", then you have distorted the entire meaning of the statement. This is common sense.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Ericology(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
leosskull:

Stop deceiving urself , OBJ only acted when it came to the Soft Southern Nigeria and middle belt[Benue/Plateau], He didnt raise a finger at the core troublesome north when they Sharianized Nigeria and sent the Miss World packing from Abuja, He only murmured dat it will die a natural death and as planned handed back power over to them according to agreement, Stop making him a lion, He ruled Nigeria when people's eyes started opening thereby facilitating some tough measures, Could OBJ have razed Sokoto or Kano to the ground like Odi if few policemen abi soldier were killed? HELL NO
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by GoldStandard1: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
@rjp 92: thee jews of 2,000 years ago are different from the jews of nowadays. U cant take those words literally, that is one reason why i said religion doesn't agree with common sense
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by wellheads(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2011
wellheads:

@jerseyboy
I am not surprised about your utterance at all. You have just depicted the type of up-bringing you had while growing up. Expect for psychiatric patients, I don't expect anyone to such things.

Apologies for the wrong spellings jare. The guy just vex me die.

Na dat baga type dey make northerners misbehave atimes.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
IS GEJ THE ONE THROWING THE BOMBS? YOU SHOULD BE SHOUTING BUHARI AND HIS PEOPLE THAT WANT WILD WILD NORTH.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by renewnaija(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ericology:

Stop deceiving urself , OBJ only acted when it came to the Soft Southern Nigeria and middle belt[Benue/Plateau], He didnt raise a finger at the core troublesome north when they Sharianized Nigeria and sent the Miss World packing from Abuja, He only murmured dat it will die a natural death and as planned handed back power over to them according to agreement, Stop making him a lion, He ruled Nigeria when people's eyes started opening thereby facilitating some tough measures, Could OBJ have razed Sokoto or Kano to the ground like Odi if few policemen abi soldier were killed? HELL NO

Good point for OBJ disciples.
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ericology:

Stop deceiving urself , [b]OBJ only acted when it came to the Soft Southern Nigeria and middle belt[Benue/Plateau], He didnt raise a finger at the core troublesome north when they Sharianized Nigeria and sent the Miss World packing from Abuja, He only murmured dat it will die a natural death and as planned handed back power over to them according to agreement, Stop making him a lion, He ruled Nigeria when people's eyes started opening thereby facilitating some tough measures, Could OBJ have razed Sokoto or Kano to the ground like Odi if few policemen abi soldier were killed? HELL NO[/b]

What a crock of Bull!!! I am not an Obasanjo fan - - - not a fan of anyone, but I do urge we stop decieving ourselves with these silly stories. How can he be against Sharia when YOU, and YOUR FAMILY, and everyone else, ALLOWED it to be declared a part of our democracy? Look in your constitution ---- yes, right in there. Sharia was made LEGAL and so how can Obasanjo go against that which you ALLOWED be made legal -- sanctioned by our democracy?
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Ericology(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Kobojunkie:

What a crock of Bull!!! I am not an Obasanjo fan - - -  not a fan of anyone, but I do urge we stop decieving ourselves with these silly stories. How can he be against Sharia when YOU, and YOUR FAMILY, and everyone else, ALLOWED it to be declared a part of our democracy? Look in your constitution  ---- yes, right in there. Sharia was made LEGAL and so how can Obasanjo go against that which you ALLOWED be made legal -- sanctioned by our democracy?

Your are so sentimental, Get off ur high horse, If we allowed it like u said, why wld it be a source of trouble and bloodshed when it was introduced? Again what about the killings that followed its introduction that nobody was arrested for? were they also part of the constitution? Sentiments-----the bane of Nigeria,
OBJ did a lot of positive things in Nigeria and am not going to deny him that but whenever i hear people telling us how he wld have bulldozed his way into Maiduguri and razed it to the ground in pursuit of Boko Haram, i always laugh at the ignorance of the people, Only a President of Northern extraction cld try such and nothing wld happen,
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by Basseti: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ericology:

OBJ did a lot of positive things in Nigeria and am not going to deny him that but whenever i hear people telling us how he wld have bulldozed his way into Maiduguri and razed it to the ground in pursuit of Boko Haram, i always laugh at the ignorance of the people, Only a President of Northern extraction cld try such and nothing wld happen,

I dont think carrying out a full scale military exercise which would ultimately lead to the killing of civilians is the best way to go.

The Odi experience left a really ugly blotch, and why people would want a repeat of that is beyond me.

I just hope we find other ways to deal with this that would not solely rely on military operations sad
Re: Expect More Deadly Attacks – Boko Haram by silibaba: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
it is not good to hunt for rats when the entire house is on fire angry angry angry angry angry
you and i know the people behind this BOKO Haram stuff
stop pointing finger at GEJ sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
talk to Atiku, IBB, Buhari,Adenuga just to mention but few cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the above people are wasting their time and wealth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jona alll the way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grounded Aircraft: Reps Clears Amaechi; Indicts NCAA, NAMA / Is Anambra State Among The Oil Producing State. / Biafran Movement To Secede From Nigeria - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.