Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? (1830 Views)

Igbos Why, Why, Why... / Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? / North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
I start like this.

2015. The then President Jonathan contested for a second term against current President Buhari. Most of the North and South West voted President Buhari while most of the South East and South South went for President Jonathan. And it was more of a fifty-fifty in the Midde belt states.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is from the South South.

But Up till this very moment the Igbos have continued to be at the receiving end of most of the punishment for the 2015 and previous elections against Buhari. It doesn't end there.

For as long as I can remember, if there is any crisis that involves another tribe the Igbos are almost always attacked. case in point, virtually all the crisis in Kaduna and plateau states the Igbos most be attacked by the antagonists.

Why?

Why are they attacked by the ruling party in Osun State?

Why did Tinubu leave his major opponents and their party but attacks the LP and Obi.

even Seun, without confirming a guy's tribe attacked him as Igbo. I, as well as many here are automatically called Igbo and Ibop jus cos we stand with Peter Obi.

Is it because they represent Christianity in Nigeria?

Well well well!! Let all well meaning Nigerians and Christians also stand in defence of these people because they will do the same for every other person or group.

I know this cos as a Northern minority I've seen Igbos stand by us in times of strife and injustice. You all witnessed a snippet at Banex, Abuja some months ago. Even though the security guy is a minority they defended him and took the battering from the government.

It is about to get even worse if Peter Obi wins or even losses (God forbid).

It is time to also stand by these people, well meaning Nigerians.

Thank you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Jostoman: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
Those bat miscreants supporters are bad looser.

7 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by SHINJA: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
We the good people of Southsouth and southwest will always stand with the Igbos against the jihadist.

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers.

Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Bravetunde: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:
We the good people of Southsouth and southwest will always stand with the Igbos again the jihadist.

One brothers.

I'm from South south and our brothers are south east,infact ss or se is just a region what matter is the tribe.
Igbos are in ss and se and we in the ss have nothing to do with yorubas.
Infact it was their hate for ss that helped buhari win.
Don't repeat such trashh again,I'm trying to be civil without insulting ytoba Muslims.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:
We the good people of Southsouth and southwest will always stand with the Igbos again the jihadist.

One brothers.

so this is BAT supporters new tactics chaii wonder shall never end, you this Yoruba that always call IPOB pigs now disguising. Continue deceiving yourself o.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by ElSudani: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
The Ibos have a way of putting themselves in the middle of everything. They are more involved in Osun elections more than they would in any other Ibo states.
I am not endorsing any acts of violence but Ibos need to mind their own business sometimes.
The Owo shooting was another instance, as soon as the news broke they went crazy online to jubilate. Not very smart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by BlowYourMind: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
We know those who destroyed this country with the first coup and senseless unwarranted unprovoked war. They killed and robbed people for their stupidity this set of deluded demented blood thirsty criminals will never rule Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
The injustice most stop. They are Nigerians too and they deserve a chance to lead the nation too.

If Igbos finally leave Nigeria the minorities and Christians will suffer in the hands of the North in aliance with the South West.

5 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by SHINJA: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

I'm from South south and our brothers are south east,infact ss or se is just a region what matter is the tribe.
Igbos are in ss and se and we in the ss have nothing to do with yorubas.
Infact it was their hate for ss that helped buhari win.
Don't repeat such trashh again,I'm trying to be civil without insulting ytoba Muslims.

Okoro calm down, you are not from southsouth..

The people of Southsouth and southwest will always remain one..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Jostoman: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:
The Ibos have a way of putting themselves in the middle of everything. They are more involved in Osun elections more than they would in any other Ibo states.
I am not endorsing ant act of violence but Ibos need to mind their own business sometimes.
The Owo shooting was another instance, as soon as the news broke they went crazy online to jubilate. Not very smart.
you guys are bad looser, nobody hear anything when your killing killing party called APC won in Ekiti, is it Igbo that won the election for Adeleke? May be you guys forgot that this same Adeleke defeated oyetola in 2018 if not for the help of buhari at the last minute to announce him winner. If you guys really want to show your anger please go and fight buhari in Aso rock. Nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Sergio101(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:
We the good people of Southsouth and southwest will always stand with the Igbos against the jihadist.

One brothers.

Attachee should not be by force nah cheesy.

Useless Yolloba pigs

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Aldol: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:
I am not endorsing ant act of violence but Ibos need to mind their own business sometimes.
Don't mind them, they were mocking the owo, victims not know their tribesmen were mostly affected.They don't mind their business, always carrying anything yoruba for head. Was shocked when an ibo guy in my neighborhood said he didn't sleep at night and was following osun election results. I have never seen a people like this

7 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Sergio101(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:

Dream from today till tomorrow......ibeno treatment awaits any Yolloba miscreant in our dear South.

Flying monkeys everywhere! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by ElSudani: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jostoman:
you guys are bad looser, nobody hear anything when your killing killing party called APC won in Ekiti

Why are Ibos more concerned about elections in Yorubaland?
What is the obsession about, as far back as Nnamdi Azikiwe?
What is it with Yorubaland?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by SHINJA: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sergio101:

Dream from today till tomorrow......ibeno treatment awaits any Yolloba miscreant in our dear South.

Flying monkeys everywhere! cheesy

Okoro why are you crying
Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pls people, am just coming out of a suspension. No insults here. Thank you.
Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by DOTian: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I start like this.

2015. The then President Jonathan contested for a second term against current President Buhari. Most of the North and South West voted President Buhari while most of the South East and South South went for President Jonathan. And it was more of a fifty-fifty in the Midde belt states.

But Up till this very moment the Igbos have continued to be at the receiving end of most of the punishment for the 2015 and previous elections against Buhari. It doesn't end there.

For as long as I can remember, if there is any crisis that involves another tribe the Igbos are almost always attacked. case in point, virtually all the crisis in Kaduna and plateau states the Igbos most be attacked by the antagonists.

Why?

Why did Tinubu leave his major opponents and their party but attacks the LP and Obi.

even Seun, without confirming a guy's tribe attacked him as Igbo. I, as well as many here are automatically called Igbo and Ibop jus cos we stand with Peter Obi.

Well well well!! Let all well meaning Nigerians and Christians also stand in defence of these people because they will do the same for every other person or group.

I know this cos as a Northern minority I've seen Igbos stand by us in times of strife and injustice. You all witnessed a snippet at Banex, Abuja some months ago. Even though the security guy is a minority they defended him and took the battering from the government.

Thank you.
Simple: Christianity has turned the igbos into meak and vulnerable specie of humans. The igbos have refused to fight back vigorously and ruthlessly as the attackers. . The refusal to push back as hard as possible has been the reason why these attackers are emboldened to keep attacking

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Jostoman: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sergio101:

Attachee should not be by force nah cheesy.

Useless Yolloba pigs
don't mind him, that is their new tactics now.
Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Jostoman: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
ElSudani:

cry me a river, the Osun state election still dey pepper you guys for body, sorry you hear.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Figger(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I start like this.

Why?

Thank you.
their hatred for the igbos is borne out of envy and jealousy, because the igbos are so industrious.

3 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Bravetunde: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:

Tunda fia you coword,as/se are one region. And our project is obi.
Coword come let's be one now.
grin grin grin
Ijaws have a already killedd like 20 ritualisst in akqa ibom,and afonjas betrayed ijaws we are waiting for your southern unity to vote a theif and drug baron.
Wish you can say these in my front.
Fearr fearr yortba coword.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by SHINJA: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Bravetunde:

Tunda fia you coword,as/se are one region. And our project is obi.
Coword come let's be one now.
grin grin grin
Ijaws have a already killedd like 20 ritualisst in akqa ibom,and afonjas betrayed ijaws we are waiting for your southern unity to vote a theif and drug baron.
Wish you can say these in my front.
Fearr fearr yortba coword.

This ur spelling of words ehn..

Okoro the angry man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by LocalStandard1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
DOTian:

Simple: Christianity has turned the igbos into meak and vulnerable specie of humans. The igbos have refused to fight back vigorously and ruthlessly as the attackers. . The refusal to push back as hard as possible has been the reason why these attackers are emboldened to keep attacking

Well, I don't agree with that assertion. The Igbos need to build allies and stronger ties and relationship with other Nigerians. The South West will ever crawl to the North for alignment at the expense of there fellow Southerners. Who are you aligned with?

Don't hastily repeat the mistakes of old, for those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat it. Think first and strategize, don't repeat the flaws of Ojukwu.
Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by r4bbit: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin grin
Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by limeta(f): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:

grin grin grin

One brothers

Were we one brothers in 2015
When did ss and sw become brother
At least una for ask us in ss if we want to be brothers to south westerners
Hope this is not another one Nigeria situation.

3 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by SHINJA: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
limeta:

Were we one brothers in 2015
When did ss and sw become brother
At least una for ask us in ss if we want to be brothers to south westerners
Hope this is not another one Nigeria situation.

Chidinma go and meet oga in the oza room please grin

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by Uchek(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Are you referring to the Igbos living in Yorubaland or in Alaigbo?

ElSudani:

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by limeta(f): 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
SHINJA:

Chidinma go and meet oga in the oza room please grin

Am there
Sad nobody waiting for you in the oza room
What a life for some.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by wiseoneking: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:

You are the funniest joker in Nairaland. You mean SS and SW? Mkpurumili don Finnish for your brain. Akwaibom, cross river etc will be like, " you are MAD BATson"

1 Like

Re: Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? by wiseoneking: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2022
SHINJA:

This ur spelling of words ehn..

Okoro the angry man
The word okoro means great man. it's not derogatory. Agbadoist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:IF IGBOS COULD DECLARE BIAFRA BECAUSE JONATHAN LOST ELECTION / Peter Obi Thrash Tinubu In Ikoyi Ward 2/3 Lagos / Jagaban Lost Lagos And Won Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.