Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? (651 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / North Vs Igbos: Why Nigeria Won't Survive Yoruba Presidency In 2023- Deji / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by RIVERS1stson: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
I have read severally on facebook and nairaland where some igbos regard ebonyi people as almajiris in igboland. Though it is true that most ebonyi people are illiterates and constitute nuisance almost everywhere in Nigeria but it is not enough to treat them that way

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by koolhayde(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chai
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Dpen11(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by D1official: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
By who?, Why not touch them and see what will happen to you.

These touts and ogbomosho Boys think igbos are like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Nightwolf1: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
I have read severally on facebook and nairaland where some igbos regard ebonyi people as almajiris in igboland. Though it is true that most ebonyi people are illiterates and constitute nuisance almost everywhere in Nigeria but it is not enough to treat them that way

They are considered non Igbos By your father the rancid criminal.😋

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by NwekereNdokl: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
I am happy the way you are crying and following me around, if you had put this same effort in tackling your useless ebubu6 abakaleke brother all these wouldn’t be exposed. Ebonyi people are not igbos. Cry . Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Yes they are not because a thief like you doesn't know anything else aside stealing.

Your ignorance is not a universal basis for judgement. By the way, stop smoking colos.
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by SpatialKing(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
D1official:
By who?, Why not touch them and see what will happen to you.

These touts and ogbomosho Boys think igbos are like them.

Don't mind them

See how they have abandoned their brothers and sisters in Kwara state..

Yorubas in Kwara are automatically converted to Fulanis...

They are not even saying anything...

Ebonyi state are probably Igbos
Same with Igbos in Rivers, Delta, Benue, Kogi, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom...
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Nightwolf1: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
I am happy the way you are crying and following me around, if you had put this same effort in tackling your useless ebubu6 abakaleke brother all these wouldn’t be exposed. Ebonyi people are not igbos. Cry . Hahahaha

I'm equally happy beating you up like I did to that useless goat named Ebube. Umu anu ohia

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Tukpa8: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Don't mind them

See how they have abandoned their brothers and sisters in Kwara state..

Yorubas in Kwara are automatically converted to Fulanis...

They are not even saying anything...

Ebonyi state are probably Igbos
Same with Igbos in Rivers, Delta, Benue, Kogi, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom...
what about igbos in borno, kebbi, kaduna, and zamgara?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Cooly100: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
RIVERS1stson:

Ilorin emirate don't see Yorubas from the hitherland of Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo as part of them... cheesy
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Cooly100: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ebonyi people are not igbos

Kwara Yorubas are not Yorubas. smiley
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Nightwolf1: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Hahahaha you are just crying. I haven’t seen where you were chasing him everywhere and cautioning him but you started crying because I am now taking on ebonyi state. Abakaleke man

Who is crying? I'm addressing your foolishness with brute force. I have dealt with him severally on this forum. He doesn't even respond to my posts anymore.

You two are bunch of nitwits.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by SpatialKing(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tukpa8:
what about igbos in borno, kebbi, kaduna, and zamgara?

They are not indigenous to those places...
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Tukpa8: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

They are not indigenous to those places...
they are indigenous to the places
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by BentizilL: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Cc Hegelian...

This post is made by the Op who's not even a Tinubu fan but he was quickly abuse and called derogatory names in Yoruba...

If you claim not to see anything against Yoruba, then you're an accomplice and will be treated as such...
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by ideynl1: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
RIVERS1stson:

Chino you have no sense and shame

As old as you are, you’re still behaving this way.
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by NwekereNdokl: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hahahaha you are just crying. I haven’t seen where you were chasing him everywhere and cautioning him but you started crying because I am now taking on ebonyi state. Abakaleke man

Nightwolf1:

Who is crying? I'm addressing your foolishness with brute force. I have dealt with him severally on this forum. He doesn't even respond to my posts anymore.

You two are bunch of nitwits.
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Nightwolf1: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

I do not implore you to find out where and where he had been dealt with. But as it stands, you two must be dealt with to the latter.

Gormless animals on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by NwekereNdokl: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
M
Nightwolf1:

I do not implore you to find out where and where he had been dealt with. But as it stands, you two must be dealt with to the latter.

Gormless animals on the loose.
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Omanambala(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Senseless thread created to bully your fellow humans. Heal ,please!!
Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
RIVERS1stson:

Dave Umahi is from Ebonyi and he's now a principal officer in the Senate. A first time senator.

Out of all the Igbo politicians, he's one of the those I'm impressed with his political strategy.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Are Considered Non Igbos, Why? by Hyperchi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
As wike first

(1) (Reply)

He Is The Best: Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi Trend Online / For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. / Nobody Should Make Reference To Their Illusional Empowerment Day - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.