Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? (2987 Views)

Most Cheap Route From Ogba To Ikoyi Club 1938 / Transportation From Ogba To Ijeshatedo / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Glistinin(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please how do I get to Zion Ministry by Evang. Ebuka Obi from Ogba?

The address is below:

Zion Prayer Movement Outreach Ministry
Onyebuchi Avenue Hosanna Estate, Ibro Way Ago, Okota Lagos Nigeria.

Thanks for helping out.
Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Felimax(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2022
Anywhere you want to get to from Ogba try get to Ikeja first. Ikeja under bridge by computer village.

From there you can easily connect anywhere. Don't close your mouth o, be proud to tell the conductor where you want connect before you find yourself in Ota farm, those Lagos conductors are not smiling o.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Glistinin(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanks.
Felimax:
Anywhere you want to get to from Ogba try get to Ikeja first. Ikeja under bridge by computer village.

From there you can easily connect anywhere. Don't close your mouth o, be proud to tell the conductor where you want connect before you find yourself in Ota farm, those Lagos conductors are not smiling o.
Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Felimax(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Glistinin:
Thanks.

Welcome
Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
From Ogba, take a bus to Oshodi, if it’s a bit hard to get, take a bus to Ikeja along, you’ll get a bus going to Oshodi.

From oshodi; enter 100 naira bus to Cele express

From Cele, take a bus 100 or 150 to ago roundabout/ okota

Ago is kinda vast. For easier passage, at the roundabout in front of First Bank, take a bike to the church.

Bike 200 max.

You’re welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by nifemi25(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
It will be easy for you if you are taking uber or bolt. Just put "Zion Prayer Movement Outreach" as the destination on the app. It will surely take you there but if you will prefer to board a bus there from ogba. Its a bit easy also. Just take a bus from ogba busstop or berger busstop to oshodi. Alight at oshodi busstop and take another bus going to Mile 2 and alight at cele busstop. Take a keke to ago Palace and alight hossana Estate.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by VeryWickedMan: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is that where the rituals is taking place?
Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Is that where the rituals is taking place?

That’s where we’ve found the cure for every symptoms of foolery.

...‘specially the kind you exhibited just now.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Okoroawusa: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
macbede:

That’s where we’ve found the cure for every symptoms of foolery.

...‘specially the kind you exhibited just now.
Chisos!!!

See wetin you tell your fellow human being.

Well, him deserve am

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Glistinin(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanks.
macbede:
From Ogba, take a bus to Oshodi, if it’s a bit hard to get, take a bus to Ikeja along, you’ll get a bus going to Oshodi.

From oshodi; enter 100 naira bus to Cele express

From Cele, take a bus 100 or 150 to ago roundabout/ okota

Ago is kinda vast. For easier passage, at the roundabout in front of First Bank, take a bike to the church.

Bike 200 max.

You’re welcome
Re: Please How Do I Get To This Church Address From Ogba? by Glistinin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thanks.
nifemi25:
It will be easy for you if you are taking uber or bolt. Just put "Zion Prayer Movement Outreach" as the destination on the app. It will surely take you there but if you will prefer to board a bus there from ogba. Its a bit easy also. Just take a bus from ogba busstop or berger busstop to oshodi. Alight at oshodi busstop and take another bus going to Mile 2 and alight at cele busstop. Take a keke to ago Palace and alight hossana Estate.

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Open School In South Africa! / Holiday In Cotonou / Need A Direction On How To Get To Ebute Meta Ido Terminus From Osodi....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.