Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts (240 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by AyesolveNLA: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
For the past 3months I have not received any credit alerts in my phone, rather debit alerts of card mainntance and love messages from Glo and MTN asking me to load card to get double offer.
God of credit alerts, did we quarrel ? did I offended you ? Please forgive me.
Let us settle this matter once and for all, Your child is begging you.
You said that you don't take pleasure in seeing me sad. As I am hustling Please God I am looking up to you.
Re: I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by doggedfighter(f): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
grin
Re: I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by Cypress042(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
This thread reminded me of a particular song by Victor A.D_Wetin you gain grin
Re: I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by MITCHELL96: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
God isn't a Magician

You have your part to play, you can't just sit down and do nothing and expect money to enter your bank account.
Re: I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by Kobojunkie: 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
AyesolveNLA:
For the past 3months I have not received any credit alerts in my phone, rather debit alerts of card mainntance and love messages from Glo and MTN asking me to load card to get double offer.
God of credit alerts, did we quarrel ? did I offended you ? Please forgive me.
Let us settle this matter once and for all, Your child is begging you.
You said that you don't take pleasure in seeing me sad. As I am hustling Please God I am looking up to you.
So, is this God you address a Nairalander, or what that you would "announce" your request on this forum? undecided
Re: I Just Want To Remind God That My Phone Is ON For Credit Alerts by Maynman: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, is this God you address a Nairalander, or what that you would "announce" your request on this forum? undecided

This god is not everywhere?

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Motorized Roller Shutter Doors / Which Type Of Deliverance Is This??? / Proverbs 4:16-17 Prophecy About Mohammed In The Bible. Muslims Were Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.