Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away (1336 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi / If You See Cracks In Your Watermelon, Throw It Away! Here’s Why: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by 9jatalkativesbl(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
guys have something to share with you guys, something that will add meaning and change your life.
if you don't have any skills or means of making money online, try these methods I'm about to show you right now.

DO YOU KNOW YOUR PHONE IS AN ATM MACHINE?
If you don't know, I can show you how to turn your phone into an ATM machine and be earning 12k daily with my free online coaching.

Not everyone is been given the opportunity to make money online.
some were given this opportunity to earn online but they misused it and jump over it.
when you see an opportunity to go in for something, don't delay, because delaying can lead you to a big loss.
always grab any opportunity you see, don't wait for tomorrow, because tomorrow might be too late.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY ONLINE BY PUBLISHING EBOOKS ONLINE?

You don't need to be a writer before you will be able to publish books on Amazon and make money.
with my online training, you stand to benefit a lot.

Here are the courses that you will learn from this online class.
1. HOW TO CREATE EBOOKS 3D PAGES WITH MY SECRET TOOLS.
2. HOW TO PUBLISH EBOOKS YOU DONT OWN OR AMAZON (Low content books) without stress.
2. HOW TO CREATE AND LUNCH YOUR BLOG.
3. HOW TO GET UNLIMITED WHATSAPP CONTACTS.
4. HOW TO CREATE A VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA THAT CAN SEND AND RECEIVE PAYMENT.
5 I WILL TEACH YOU ON HOW TO GET A USA WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA.

THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED.
CHAT ME UP TO BE ADDED TO MY TRAINING GROUP.
TAKE ACTION NOW THAT IS NOT TOO LATE.
THE FIRST 50 PERSONS TO JOIN WILL GET A 3-WEEK FREE TRAINING
TO JOIN THIS TRAINING CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP
+2348032442167

1 Like

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Phaantom22: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Where's screenshots of your daily 12k?

3 Likes

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Nozino: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Phaantom22:
Where's screenshots of your daily 12k?

If the werey was making 12k/day, would he be on nl looking for who to pay for his 2k training?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Crase man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by 9jatalkativesbl(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Those interested should join group...
https:///CCRoydWqoT7GyyV5BmV5c7
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by 9jatalkativesbl(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2022
Ignorance and lack of knowledge is what makes people keep swimming in poverty..
That was why I said you should join group and learn. Some keep talking rubbish..
People who are always looking and waiting to see proof first are those that even if you show them proof they will never make a dimme from what you're teaching them because they have that benefits of doubt to believe until the see screenshots.
They are call loosers
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by 9jatalkativesbl(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
And I'm not begging anyone to join Oga. I said if you're interested.. So if you ain't interested just leave and stop depriving those who want this information to make money from joining this training. Making money isn't for everyone.
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by MilesLamar(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
Nozino:

If the werey was making 12k/day, would he be on nl looking for who to pay for his 2k training?

Lmfao grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by 9jatalkativesbl(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2022
I can bet you that those who say things bad about my post are still the once to go behind and join. They wouldn't want you to join the opportunity of making money.. trust Nigerians na.

1 Like

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Zulu2022: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Werey go use ur 2k mk em own 12k

1 Like

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by ashawopikin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Come trowey my phone na

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by DaInferno(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nozino:

no he would not grin

1 Like

Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by KingofTheStreet: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
one say make i pay 40k to learn amazon kdp. 40k wey don buy 4 intl fb. nawa
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by haiti007(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
If people really make 12k everyday in this hard economy, a lot of people are not suppose to be lamenting again, that’s over 4m in a year
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Danmboss(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op I suppose use this phone to break your head before I throw it away.
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Zulu2022: 5:32am On Jul 20, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
one say make i pay 40k to learn amazon kdp. 40k wey don buy 4 intl fb. nawa
no mind those stupid guys,na kdp all of them go now,no be affliate and freelance,that one don cast,so de new format na kdp
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Gadafii: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don’t fall for this, I followed one to his WhatsApp to learn how to learn Amazon kdp Abi what did they call it, he scammed me of 10k.

The tools he old for me were useless, I had to go do the research my self on YouTube, you too can do that
Re: If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away by Qye1: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
This free info below will guide you how you too can make money online daily trading boom crash

(1) (Reply)

Why There Was No Reprisals Against Yorubas / Schools In Uk / Calling On Edokpolo Grammar School Old Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.