Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,545 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? (312 Views)

Am I Wrong To React This Way? / What Was The Most Embarrasing Thing Your Parents Caught You Doing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by RaymondHarmony: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
You have 2secs to react. What are you doing ?

Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by blaquebelle: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jam the thing jor. How dare you block my road. Did you lose your way on the way to your meeting? angry
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by tillaman(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
I ain’t taking my hands off that accelerator
I’mma run her or him over
Real niqqa talk
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by adeoyekay(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will speed off
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by Seniorwriter(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
blaquebelle:
Jam the thing jor. How dare you block my road. Did you lose your way on the way to your meeting? angry
Your mouth won't put you in trouble like that APC urchin turned singer noicemaker called portable Zazuu...

For me I'll just wait for it to come close then I'll ask for a selfie afterall one day I'll be gone too or maybe in its shoes...
.SMH

@ Mynd44 what will you do since your are not a saint B......? I'm sure @domnique will disappear like she does on threads here.....@ Seun Osewa will just say and act the Yoruba proverbial saying that goes as "Ko ju ma ri ibi gbogbo ara logen è!"....Lalasticlala will just turn to a snake and escape.

blaquebelle:

Lol
That depends on if it's an innocent ghost or your village people just wan set leg for you cheesy
Which ever way I'll still ask for a selfie....if you know you know!

@Seniorwriter
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by Seakay(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
I go wake up! shocked
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by blaquebelle: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Your mouth won't put you in trouble like that APC urchin turned singer noicemaker called portable Zazuu...

For me I'll just wait for it to come close then I'll ask for a selfie afterall one day I'll be gone too or maybe in its shoes....SMH

@Seniorwriter

Lol
That depends on if it's an innocent ghost or your village people just wan set leg for you cheesy
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by Mindlog: 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
blaquebelle:

Lol

Innocent ghost, as in there are guilty ghosts? cheesy
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by blaquebelle: 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mindlog:

Innocent ghost, as in there are guilty ghosts? cheesy
Yes na. Instead of going for judgement they are looking for who to haunt
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by Mindlog: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
blaquebelle:

Yes na. Instead of going for judgement they are looking for who to haunt

And when you jam, ghost con show up seated beside you, con dey tune radio stations on the car radio ...wetin you go do? cheesy
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by blaquebelle: 12:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Mindlog:

And when you jam, ghost con show up seated beside you, con dey tune radio stations on the car radio ...wetin you go do? cheesy
E don be be that. If you can't beat them join them
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by Mindlog: 12:04am On Jul 19, 2022
blaquebelle:

E don be be that. If you can't beat them join them

As the bike will be riding on its own, you will be singing, carry me dey go..... cheesy cheesy
Re: You Have 2secs To React. What Are You Doing ? by VeryWickedMan: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Wear my condom

(1) (Reply)

Friends That Hide Japa Plans: Will They Remain Friends Or Not? / As A Computer Science Where Can I Do My IT In Lagos / Fairly Used 1.5hp Samsung Split Air Conditioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.