Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Touching Story Of A Woman Who Donated Kidneys To Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Touching Story Of A Woman Who Donated Kidneys To Her Husband (377 Views)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Touching Story Of A Woman Who Donated Kidneys To Her Husband by AFIMAGOG(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Why I Donated Kidney To My Husband

What could be the reason why one would sacrifice his life for the other person to live?

Currently, we live in a society where kindness and love for humanity had been crucified on the altar of money. True love has since died and buried. But here is a woman who had a distinct version of the story.

Surprised by her confession, a Nigerian and India-based woman (name withheld) has revealed the main reason she donated her kidney for her husband to live.

Did she do it because of love or poverty? Here is the story:

Christians Called To Seek Face Of God Always
“I offered to donate my kidneys when doctors confirmed both his kidneys were all damaged.

“It was not easy, but it was worth it. I reached a point where I started thinking that what if both of us died here in India, who...

Read more at https://afimag.com/why-i-donated-kidney-to-my-husband-housewife/
Re: The Touching Story Of A Woman Who Donated Kidneys To Her Husband by frozen70(f): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2022
AFIMAGOG:
Why I Donated Kidney To My Husband

What could be the reason why one would sacrifice his life for the other person to live?

Currently, we live in a society where kindness and love for humanity had been crucified on the altar of money. True love has since died and buried. But here is a woman who had a distinct version of the story.

Surprised by her confession, a Nigerian and India-based woman (name withheld) has revealed the main reason she donated her kidney for her husband to live.

Did she do it because of love or poverty? Here is the story:

Christians Called To Seek Face Of God Always
“I offered to donate my kidneys when doctors confirmed both his kidneys were all damaged.

“It was not easy, but it was worth it. I reached a point where I started thinking that what if both of us died here in India, who...

Read more at https://afimag.com/why-i-donated-kidney-to-my-husband-housewife/

Her husband must have showed her what real love means, for her to trade her kidney
Re: The Touching Story Of A Woman Who Donated Kidneys To Her Husband by Kobojunkiee: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2022
AFIMAGOG:

“I thought this was the end of me Seeing my husband Benjamin Mowa and at some point i visualized myself as a widow, i couldn’t handle it so i decided to take the risk.

“I did it for the love i have for my family and also to fulfill my wedding vows, i thank God it all went successfully, please, help me thank God for saving us,” she said.
Oh Boy! undecided

How do we keep take track of this couple now? I mean to check back 5 or 10 years from today. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Big Secrets In Marriage / House Clearance Sales!!! / Beware Of What You Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.