Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian (31322 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by angelfallz(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
My OBIdient people let me ask you people, has PO said anything about restructuring?

I am asking because, if you people think that ONE man can change Nigeria, then you must be dumber than the word dumb.
I am asking because I have searched, but I have not found any place where PO talks about and supports restructuring or devolving powers to the state. If you have any links, please post them.

Dear OBIdients, is PO in support of restructuring? If he is, please post links.

IF PO IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF RESTRUCTURING, YOU ARE ALL WASTING YOUR TIME!!!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Guardian? No pictures? cheesy

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Engritodo: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Obi-deint

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by akbonus: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
GamalNasser:
If you think Adamawa youths will vote Obi over Atiku then cheesy cheesy

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T THIS OBI,IF YOU ARE STILL THINKING THAT HE IS AN IBO OR EASTERN AGENDA,SORRY FOR YOU O,OR YOU SAY IT IS A SOCIAL MEDIA WAVE THAT WILL SOO DIE DOWN,OKAY O.TIFNUBU JUST LOST HIS OSUN STATE,HE BULD LAGOS BUT COULD NOT BUILD OSUN,IF HE WAS TOLD THAT THIS WILL HAPEN HE WILL SWEAR BUT IT HAS HAPPENED.THE APC EVEN LOST IT IN 2019 BUT THEY RIG THEMSELVES INTO POWER.WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BWTWEEN ATIFKULOOTED AND THE DRUG LORD NOTHING BOTH OF THEM TRY TO POCKET THE STATE LANDED PROPERTIES AND IGR,ATIKULOOTED DID LITTLE ON THE STATE IGR THOUGH,SO YOU MUST BE THE ONE UNDER ILLUSION THAT ATIKU CANNOT LOSS ADAMAWA.THIS ELECTION BELONGS TO THE PROGRESSIVE YOUTH AND IT IS THE REAL CHANGE THAT NIGERIA NEEDS RIGHT.ARE YOU PEOPLE WHO HATE OBI NOT WONDERING THAT HIS MOTTO HIS "WE NOR DEY GIVE SHI SHI" YEY PEOPLE ARE TROOPING OUT ON A DAILY BASIS TO SUPPORT HIM,PEOPLE ARE GIVING OUT THEIR HOUSES AND OFFICES FOR THIS COURSE,E GO CHOCK UNA.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Psalmistproject: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
GamalNasser:
Atiku may win the state but OBI will surely get up 300000 votes When you factor the population of southerners there, christians and other sane individuals that wants a better country.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Is that not Atiku state? this is the height of propaganda, or guardian want to say igbos are joining Losers party in droves?

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Guardian? No pictures? cheesy
You guys are ignorant on what is coming, thus is organic movement, not financial induced mobilisation

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by SenatePresdo(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
BlowYourMind:
Is that not Atiku state? this is the height of propaganda, or guardian want to say igbos are joining Losers party in droves?

Atiku that barely won his state in 2019, he's not that popular in Adamawa and the entire North.
The reason why he lost abysmally in the North, only if he could get 40 percent of votes in the north, he would have won.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Amah70: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
GamalNasser:
The youths are not stupid like someone here.
Atiku has been VP for 8 years. What special development did Atiku bring to Àdamawa state?

Atiku has been at the corridors of power since 1990s, what development project, except his private university, did Atiku bring to Adamawa state?
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by googlepikins: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

Mods should please move to jokes section.

Christians there will never vote for Atiku, underline the words Christians and NEVER
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by IgOga(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Na so them talk for Osun say Labour Party don take over...Lasun even told us LP win will which will surprise us all...but at the end of the election it was between the two dinosaurs - APC and PDP...LP couldn't get 3k votes as some of us predicted.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Emperorx: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:

https://guardian.ng/politics/adamawa-youths-join-obis-lp-in-droves/
this was hiw every one was canvassing for buhari in 2014 now see where we are today . I just pray Peter obi don't turn out to be a buhari continuation I am really scared.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Foolishbuhari: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Vistra40:

Who says they will vote Obi over atiku?
Lol have you ever been to adamawa? Do you know even Atiku's hometown- Jada. Do you know they don't like him there? Do you know Adamawa is 60-70% Christians?

OK oooh. Do with this information as you please
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Belteshazzar1: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
pacesetting:
Please are you in Adamawa? make una upload video na

Yea i'm in adamawa..
But i didn't video them..
And they don pass..
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
GamalNasser:

Adamawa has more Christians, and they don't like Atiku. He is considered a thief in his own state. They see him as an opportunist and one that hasn't done anything meaningful for the state.

The state support is split between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu.

You might be wrong.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by pacesetting: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Okay.
Belteshazzar1:

Yea i'm in adamawa..
But i didn't video them..
And they don pass..
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Vistra40: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Lol have you ever been to adamawa? Do you know even Atiku's hometown- Jada. Do you know they don't like him there? Do you know Adamawa is 60-70% Christians?

OK oooh. Do with this information as you please

Let’s not assume things and get to work cos there’s a lot to do
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Foolishbuhari: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Vistra40:

Let’s not assume things and get to work cos there’s a lot to do
There's alot to do and we'll keep working but I'm just laughing at those who wish to "wish away" or undermine the Peter Obi effect. They may wake up abruptly to him being sworn in as president.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Odeman: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Vistra40: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

There's alot to do and we'll keep working but I'm just laughing at those who wish to "wish away" or undermine the Peter Obi effect. They may wake up abruptly to him being sworn in as president.

I read a comment in a thread of a post made by one BATist on Facebook two nights ago where his co BATist warned LP shouldn’t be taken for granted especially in Lagos. This same person warning dismissed LP about a month ago. I think the loss of osun has made him wary.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Gbogbowa: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Urchins will not like this.
how can I abandon this handsome young men and go and vote those old ungodly bribe sharing old men.look at the happiness on there face oh Nigerian we soon know happiness
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Gbogbowa: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Built2last:
Jakande ruled Lagos for 4 years, his fingerprints are still there for the public to see.

He established:
Lagos State University
Nigerian Institute of Journalism
He completed General Hospital in Gbagada and Ikorodu.
He built 20 Health Centres within the state
He constructed over 30,000 housing units

In order to fund the constructions, he increased the tenement rates and prices of plots of land in Victoria Island and Lekki Peninsula.

He also increased processing fees for lotteries, pools and gaming licences.

Some of the housing units were in
Amuwo-Odofin, Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry.

He established 23 local Governments council which were disbanded by the military when Buhari sacked democracy.

He also started a metro line project to facilitate mass transit. Metro line would have been completed by 1987. Buhari cancelled it.

When the Military Administrator of Lagos under Buhari approached the Head of State to reconsider the cancellation of the project as Lagos State would still be made to pay for it as per the contractual agreement with China. Buhari said “I don’t bloody care”.

Jakande was later charged, prosecuted and convicted of TREASON by Buhari regime. NOT CORRUPTION OR STEALING OR BULLION VAN, but TREASON!

Jakande did all he did in just 4 years without borrowing a kobo! Can any of the Lagos State governors even be regarded as being worthy to be ranked close to Jakande?

30,000 housing units in 4 years! 20 health centres. Oh, I forgot Primary and secondary schools too!

They had nothing else to charge Jakande with but Treason! Not stealing or misappropriation of funds or corruption or borrowing, but Treason.

A man that did all that without borrowing or plunging the state in debt should be seen as the Father of Lagos!

Tinubu can't even use a single hospital to treat himself. That's how bad health sector is but his zombies tells youhe built Lagos ignoring Jakande
don't mind them they thought we foolish like them,Tinubu is just father of thug in lagos
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Foolishbuhari: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Vistra40:

I read a comment in a thread of a post made by one BATist on Facebook two nights ago where his co BATist warned LP shouldn’t be taken for granted especially in Lagos. This same person warning dismissed LP about a month ago. I think the loss of osun has made him wary.
I actually want them to keep undermining the man Peter. It works for us. Some are saying he won't even win his state Anambra. They are asking how many people moved with him to labour party.

These people don't know we are bringing those primitive politics to a screeching halt. Shey na governor or senator go carry my hand thumb print for ballot paper? Lol! We will work and Peter will win.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by AlwaySpeakTruth: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2022
I like how you people think it’s social media that will give you even one vote. How many votes did you people get in Osun again?

No go house go fix una state o. Dey look dust for another man eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by sekem: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Obi is coming!

Huraaay
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Commentor: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author= post=114875930][/quote]

Na these 11 people be thousands?
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by Vistra40: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I actually want them to keep undermining the man Peter. It works for us. Some are saying he won't even win his state Anambra. They are asking how many people moved with him to labour party.

These people don't know we are bringing those primitive politics to a screeching halt. Shey na governor or senator go carry my hand thumb print for ballot paper? Lol! We will work and Peter will win.

Don’t mind them. All those news we hear about thousands of people defecting to another party in states were paid to do so.
Re: Adamawa Youths Join Obi’s LP In Droves - Theguardian by kevclin(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

I and my team will vote Obi..
25% is guarantee here..
U got it wrong Bro. Mark my words, OBi will share Adamawa votes with Atiku. Not just 25%; the percentage is low.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.