Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) (32314 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by sukkot: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
hmmm
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Unbelievable, so you mean all this while you haven't commission any layover-head bridge talk more of good medical facility and your mates are busy doing same in Ebonyi and Enugu within same tenure. Shame on you Wike the wicked and weakest river's state governor.
See as your level take drop with your governed citizen, they no even wave u. pupils no chant ur name, pride come b4 downfall.

Why are you weeping? What has your own governor commissioned, he cant even commission ordinary soakway, abeg stop insulting our Wike.

Or else...................
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Zigyee: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by BigYash: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
My nigga don return to red cap grin Wike my man.. Fearless
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Odin13:
Why are the people not waving back ..

Wike the try but the man from Akwaibom still no be his mate

Udom Na very quiet one .. delivering silently

Power to the people
North 2023

Stop that rant, or we shall unleash vawulence on you.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Bigchristo22(m): 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kul3ger:
Since e be like say everybody don forget this one matter, you gats make some noise to remind those lobbying you to decamp say negotiations are ongoing. LOL.

Understandably, though.

But baba, while you were away buga-ing, Adeleke won a state for your party.

Brother Wike, the first thing to do is congratulate Adeleke.

Many attributed your absence at the PDP rally to pride. I enjoyed your silence on that, though.

But, since your party eventually won (with or without you), a simple congratulatory message would have done a lot good and made you even more relevant and [seemingly] more powerful.

This thing called pride, na sense them take de follow am o.

You see your man, Tinubu?? --- that one nor know where pride de carry am de go like this; and nobody to epp am.

You see say even small small shildren wey you de wave no even wave you back? Na so Tinubu own take start o grin grin
where did you get this picture? Lol grin
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Unbelievable, so you mean all this while you haven't commission any layover-head bridge talk more of good medical facility and your mates are busy doing same in Ebonyi and Enugu within same tenure. Shame on you Wike the wicked and weakest river's state governor.
See as your level take drop with your governed citizen, they no even wave u. pupils no chant ur name, pride come b4 downfall.

He said 2 more layover, before he finish.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Gentlevip: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
His last year in any political office.

Na true i yan
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by seguno2: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
ghettokid1:
more from Mr. Project

You don see person wey dey eat projects before? Or we dey use pictures of projects as legal tender to make payment ni?

Abeg how many thousands of workers has Wike employed since 2015 to carry out all his constitutional responsibilities at the state and LGA levels? Healthcare workers, primary and secondary school teachers, water engineers and technicians etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Aristotle96(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Guy from this writeup I really doubt if you're okay grin.
You're not even from or in Rivers state yet, you just opened mouth 'Waaaa' and be spewing what you decided not to know or find out just because you want to talk.
Some of you talk without facts, this is one spotted.
Learn to make findings really.
But if you're just talking from the political side of your mouth when it comes to infrastructures in Rivers state, then I know your type.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Franking: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Enjoy the limelight, brother. In less than a year we'll only see your name in the EFCC page, if Atiku, as expected, doesn't win.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by edosignature(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
He has completed 2 over head bridge.

MarryWhiteasap:
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by swissgoldenpro2: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Great project
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by stevups(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
You executed 1for 7 years but dreams to build another 2for 10months...ha ha�
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by saintkeppy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lothaire:
And yet you Akwa iboms can't say in that Akwa ibom of yours,you are just everywhere in Rivers state disturbing the peace and people of Rivers State. You people are lucky that I am not the governor of Rivers State, I will make 90% of you clowns go back to your state.

And God will not allow you to be Governor or anything close to that, cos you will not make a good leader.

Who is disturbing the peace in Rivers state, how many Armed robbers, Cultist, Bandits, Herdsmen, Agitators, Militants caught or known that has been from Akwa Ibom State all the time disturbing the peace in River state, don't be too tribalistic, Please emancipate yourself from such tribalistic comments/mentality, for your info, every Nigerians has the right to live, work or do business anywhere in the country, as long as he or she is law abiding, in which Akwa Ibom people &indeed the Akwa-Cross Region are known to be peace loving people with good sense of hospitality.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by aramideji(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=MarryWhiteasap post=114870430]Unbelievable, so you mean all this while you haven't commission any layover-head bridge talk more of good medical facility and your mates are busy doing same in Ebonyi and Enugu within same tenure. Shame on you Wike the wicked and weakest river's state governor.

From this picture alone you deduced all that, Wike is arguably the only governor that has commissioned most project in the entire country. No Governor comedy close. Go and check it
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Keda25: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

I don't know what to call you
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by adolfHitler1934: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Odin13:

Your statement is the single reason why his south south Neigbours abandoned him at the primaries that he have to look for alignment In yorubaland and Tiv land

Sense no Dey.. a Wike that can control riverine areas in his state is that one a governor ?

No worries soon .. Una lazy youths go soon wake from selling land to employment jobs .. only if they will wake
Na then Una go appreaciate akwaibomites in your mist

Una still never wake from the fact that Wike is only influencetial for obiopor lga..

While remaining irreverent at federal level

Power to the people
North 2023
You go school?

E get why I ask o...
No fex.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by kellystech(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
stevups:
You executed 1for 7 years but dreams to build another 2for 10months...ha ha�
I hope guys are OK, Wike has done 12 flyovers, the two he talked about will bring the number to 14,we the citizens are even begging him to stop cos of traffic issues due to construction.

MarryWhiteasap:
you just open your mouth and talk rubbish or because you have a phone
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by kellystech(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Odin13:

Your statement is the single reason why his south south Neigbours abandoned him at the primaries that he have to look for alignment In yorubaland and Tiv land

Sense no Dey.. a Wike that can control riverine areas in his state is that one a governor ?

No worries soon .. Una lazy youths go soon wake from selling land to employment jobs .. only if they will wake
Na then Una go appreaciate akwaibomites in your mist

Una still never wake from the fact that Wike is only influencetial for obiopor lga..

While remaining irreverent at federal level

Power to the people
North 2023
your here saying north 2023 after a northern is stepping down, and you feel your making sense. That's why you guys end up been modern slaves in the name of house boy/ house girl cos of inferiority complex
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rest kwanu,nawa oo
Lothaire:
And yet you Akwa iboms can't say in that Akwa ibom of yours,you are just everywhere in Rivers state disturbing the peace and people of Rivers State. You people are lucky that I am not the governor of Rivers State, I will make 90% of you clowns go back to your state.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

What is this one saying!? undecided cry
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by lexyclasy: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lothaire:
Very useless statement i have ever read, such an irrelevant being who are good in thuggery, land selling, Laziness and ticket collections.......shame on you and your likes.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by frenzzy2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
you are a big fool
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by frenzzy2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
chrisxxx:

Wait you call Rivers youth lazy and selling land?
I laugh you. Akwa Iboms of all people dey talk too! Choiii! Fear God ooo.
i swear, had it been no b God create that animal I for curse am make I just reserve my comments make I never curse am

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by Acidbath: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Negroes can't ever build anything without influence of white masters.
Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by oyeb15: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
What economic benefit is flyover. You don't pay workers, teachers , pensioners,civil servants and you are building over estimated flyover.

This man have lost his mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) by saintkeppy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lothaire:
What you said make no sense. Akwa iboms are bloody leach who contribute nothing in the development of Rivers State, they are just bloody parasite,who fed off their host, calling Rivers State youth lazy is nothing new. Since you mother fcckers are hardworking, why can't you stay in your own state and develop it? Why can't you transform your own state into greener pastures instead of the browner pasture you mother fcckers are all running away from?

Take a second look at your comment, it real you're not brilliant in real life, &it shows, who have you helped in your life?

So paying tax to Rivers State via businesses renting Shops, even Hotels, resturants, Oil&Gas services coys owned by Akwa Ibom State indigenes in Rivers State is what? Are they not contributing to Rivers internal Revenue(IGR), which is being used in developing Rivers State?

They are part&parcel of Taxpayers residing in Rivers State doing legitimate businesses.

You do not have any moral justification to defend Nigerians traveling abroad to seek better healthcare, education&greener pastures.

Finally again, you ain't brilliant, you must be a Greedy&Self-Centered creature just like a hawk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Bola Tinubu Hiding In London? By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.