Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara (20124 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Works At Dr. Odili Cancer & Cardio Disease Center (Pix) / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by SteveDGreat: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYunnYSUeY

You all remembered when Peter Obi said he can hire the best professor in the world to write a document policy for him?

Here is Dr Odili claiming that he wrote the Document Policy for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 and he is using it in 2023 without his permission.

Watch Video above

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by ChangetheChange: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Here is Dr Odili claiming that he wrote the Document Policy for Atiku Abubakar in 2019 and he is using it in 2023 without his permission.
He wrote it for Atiku in 2019, and Atiku paid him, so why complaining again , if Atiku still wants to use it in 2023

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Corridon: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku can steal anything on sight so we are not surprised.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Dreal1247: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2022
If you are sure of what you are saying, then sue him. The way Atiku is treating the southerners in this electioneering period calls for a great concern. I see Atiku becoming worse than Buhari in segregation and sectionalism. Moreover, someone who is already asking people for suggestions on how to make a better country has nothing to offer. Just to clinch the title of number one person in the country. He is too desperate. Is it not the same person who was feeding Sowore with information against Obasanjo? He cannot be trusted.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Abfinest007(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku is a big thief .u can see he doesn't have anything upstairs .he can't use that document very well bcuz he is not d rightful owner

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by SteveDGreat: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:

He wrote it for Atiku in 2019, and Atiku paid him, so why complaining again , if Atiku still wants to use it in 2023

Yenyenyen. There is always an agreement. For him to come on TV to say it means there is a breach of agreement

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Chinjo2: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
Atiku is a big thief .u can see he doesn't have anything upstairs .he can't use that document very well bcuz he is not d rightful owner

You can see the problem when you quickly jump into writing comments without first reading the article. Now let me educate you. He said he wrote the document for Atiku in 2019 and he got paid for it. He is now claiming that Atiku is using the document in 2023 without his consent. So if I ask a tailor to sew a Christmas cloth for me in 2021 and I paid him for the services, is it right for the same tailor to complain that I wore the same cloth in 2022 Christmas?

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Abfinest007(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

You can see the problem when you quickly jump into writing comments without first reading the article.
I don't have to watch d video bcuz it's a known fact that atiku is a thief and a political prostitute

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Chinjo2: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
I don't have to watch d video bcuz it's a known fact that atiku is a thief and a political prostitute

Just a little advise my dear, always pay attention to details. It will help you on your journey through life.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by GamalNasser: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2022
You were commissioned to draw a document for client in 2019 and so you want to still give approval for the documents to be used in 2023 ? Did you tell Atiku that that document had an annual license renewal approval attached to it ?

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by SlavaUkraini: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2022
This IDIOT wants another round of payment that's all ..

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Mystic216: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2022
He have been stealing from the days of Obasanjo
He can’t stop

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by johnmartus(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2022
In fact I don't understand the stupidity behind his ranting.
ChangetheChange:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2022
GamalNasser:
You were commissioned to draw a document for client in 2019 and so you want to still give approval for the documents to be used in 2023 ? Did you tell Atiku that that document had an annual license renewal approval attached to it ?

Never underestimate the greed of these people that can behead their father & mother because of money.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Nigerianization(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

You can see the problem when you quickly jump into writing comments without first reading the article. Now let me educate you. He said he wrote the document for Atiku in 2019 and he got paid for it. He is now claiming that Atiku is using the document in 2023 without his consent. So if I ask a tailor to sew a Christmas cloth for me in 2021 and I paid him for the services, is it right for the same tailor to complain that I wore the same cloth in 2022 Christmas?

In 2019, he was part of the research and strategy team of the ATIKU campaign. The document was his brainchild then with the agreement that he will be part of the economic team that will implement it. Now, there is no such agreement and the same document is being recycled without renewing the terms of the initial agreement. It was an agreement thing, not a pay off thing.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Nigerianization(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Zoharariel:

Never underestimate the greed of these people that can behead their father & mother because of money.

You mean the skull miners abi the bandits? Every tribe have their bad eggs.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by mrvitalis(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Nah that's not how u treat intellectual property oga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Chinjo2:

If you the agreement states write a policy document for the 2019 election then it's wrong to use it in 2023 without consulting the writer

But if the agreement said write a policy document for me for my presidential election without being specific on the election year then Atiku has no case

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by OXYZ: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
M
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by SU50: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
GamalNasser:
You were commissioned to draw a document for client in 2019 and so you want to still give approval for the documents to be used in 2023 ? Did you tell Atiku that that document had an [b]annual license renewal approval [/b]attached to it ?

Like a trademark of sorts. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by SU50: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

If you the agreement states write a policy document for the 2019 election then it's wrong to use it in 2023 without consulting the writer

But if the agreement said write a policy document for me for my presidential election without being specific on the election year then Atiku has no case

The only thing wrong there is if there are no modifications to the document, 4 years is a long time and a lot has happened since 2019 that should call for modifications in many places.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by RandyOku: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao.

He has a DNA of stealinggrin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Mondayfoxz: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ujo
Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by nairalee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sue him to court and let the law decide who's right and if you'll be heavily compensated

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Firstcitizen: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
This Prof dey mad. You gave him a document and he appreciated you for it. Case closed.Ole!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by specialmati(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin i have told you guys to allow this old Atiku and his friend Tinubu to rest .they dont have anything to offer,the mess old buhari has done need a younger brain to solve it not all this old corrupt money bags

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Millimann: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zoharariel:

Just like this Sikiru.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by asanausana91: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Atiku can steal anything on sight so we are not surprised.
you wrote and you were paid, what is stealing there.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by Built2last: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sue and make some money.

Obi's team wrote the policy document in 2019 that Atiku brags about.

While Reno was galivanting in US.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara by ogatboy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
If you are sure of what you are saying, then sue him. The way Atiku is treating the southerners in this electioneering period calls for a great concern. I see Atiku becoming worse than Buhari in segregation and sectionalism. Moreover, someone who is already asking people for suggestions on how to make a better country has nothing to offer. Just to clinch the title of number one person in the country. He is too desperate. Is it not the same person who was feeding Sowore with information against Obasanjo? He cannot be trusted.

He already said he would

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP / Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.