Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Caleb's Unemployed Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Caleb's Unemployed Life (310 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caleb's Unemployed Life by Calexzy(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2022
"No one would believe that a guy who was almost on the verge of taking his own life... ..due to serious financial debts and troubles... Could turn his life around and make enough money to live comfortably...."

"It all felt like a dream for me too when I finally started making progress And was able to clear off all my debts and free my conscience. Since then, it has been a series of advancement So much that within 11 months..."

These were his words, Caleb's words as he wrote in his letters, encouraging people not to give up hope as he introduced systems he used to transform his life in 11 months. Traveling through Egypt, Seychelles, Dubai, and Brazil being his next stop.

Well, everyone wants to be like Caleb but most times aren't ready to put in the work. My thoughts are this reader is at the right place and time, ready to take life-changing steps towards their goal.
Knowing the right systems to hop on, and doing it right is what brings such transformation as Caleb's.
Therefore my free E-book on 4-ways to make money on the internet is available to those who are ready to make moves, Containing transformating Business and Income Generating systems that are developing lives just like Caleb's. The Premium version of this book comes up soon and is currently on pre-order for $9.99.
Get access to the free version here.
https://sites.google.com/view/emmanuelukpongthewriter/home

(1) (Reply)

Cooperate Sales Executive / Urgent Vacancy At Farmbucks / Vacancy: client Relationship Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.