Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told (621 Views)

Yahoo Boys: Will These Girls Ever Listen? / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Sometimes when God specks to me, I ignore because am not a religious type.
On my last topic on this forum, I typed about how I helped a mad man and he ask me not to go to where am planning to go with the date I fixed for it.
Lot of monika here ask me to go, while few ask me to stay back.
After a long thought, I decided to go, cause it is a few hours trip, So I have to leave home a day or some hours before that day. On my way going, I had a flat tire, I laughed and said this will not stop me, That was the first time I ever fixed a tire grin it took me some min to fix it tho. After that I continued my journey .
5-10 mins later my car not up to 4 month of use broke down and refused to kick up, since it was almost 6pm I decided to continue my journey through a public bus. Believe me about 20-30 mins of standing I could not get a bus. Even an empty bus keep passing me by. At that time I knew something was wrong and decided to head back home. To my surprise the dume head car started working again. So I head back home.
It got me really worried that almost 20-30 people left their pleasant homes and country just to attend that shit. I tuned off my phone and boom off to bed.
Woke up this morning and I decided to spam as I do often. I spammed for almost 5-6 hours without getting any positive result. I got fed up and decided to go get something to eat. Few mins later a message popped up on my laptop. When I checked it was a reply from my spam text (was kidder sad cause I got just a single reply within hours of spamming.
Had no other option had to keep replying the text and boom …………………… I could not believe what I saw. Amount I cannot get in 6months I got it in a day. You see a lot of social users asking you to pay for spa..m.ng and they will you will be able to get up to million $$ at single or a year of s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g. It a bleeped up lie no one can tell the account you are goanna hit.
AM NOT IN ANY WAY ENCOURAGING FRAUD OR THE BENEFITS but since it what gets us our daily bread we got no choice.
So far I have been able to get $800000 out of it and $500000 is still processing and I pray I get the rest out so help me God AMEN
DON’T be mad at me. the bank will refund their funds so they got nothing to lose.
It not my joy doing this got no other choice.
And I hope we all make the right choice at the right time even tho it inconvenient .
Went back to the spot my met the mad man. He is currently at the hospital since that the only way I could show my gratitude.
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by matrix199(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2022
So what are you now, Robin Hood?
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Telekinetic: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
On my last topic on this forum, I typed about how I helped a mad man and he ask me not to go to where am planning to go with the date I fixed for it.
After a long thought, I decided to go, cause it is a few hours trip, So I have to leave home a day or some hours before that day. On my way going, I had a flat tire, I laughed and said this will not stop me, That was the first time I ever fixed a tire grin it took me some min to fix it tho. After that I continued my journey .
5-10 mins later my car not up to 4 month of use broke down and refused to kick up, since it was almost 6pm I decided to continue my journey through a public bus. Believe me about 20-30 mins of standing I could not get a bus. Even an empty bus keep passing me by. At that time I knew something was wrong and decided to head back home. To my surprise the dume head car started working again. So I head back home.
It got me really worried that almost 20-30 people left their pleasant homes and country just to attend that shit. I tuned off my phone and boom off to bed.
Woke up this morning and I decided to spam as I do often. I spammed for almost 5-6 hours without getting any positive result. I got fed up and decided to go get something to eat. Few mins later a message popped up on my laptop. When I checked it was a reply from my spam text (was kidder sad cause I got just a single reply within hours of spamming.
Had no other option had to keep replying the text and boom …………………… I could not believe what I saw. Amount I cannot get in 6months I got it in a day. You see a lot of social users asking you to pay for spa..m.ng and they will you will be able to get up to million $$ at single or a year of s.p.a.m.m.i.n.g. It a bleeped up lie no one can tell the account you are goanna hit.
AM NOT IN ANY WAY ENCOURAGING FRAUD OR THE BENEFITS but since it what gets us our daily bread we got no choice.
So far I have been able to get $800000 out of it and $500000 is still processing and I pray I get the rest out so help me God AMEN
DON’T be mad at me. the bank will refund their funds so they got nothing to lose.
And I hope we all make the right choice at the right time even tho it inconvenient .
Went back to the spot my met the mad man. He is currently at the hospital since that the only way I could show my gratitude.
Lol… Osinwin take style dey find who him wan scam. You know Wetin be $800,000 wey you dey talk so?? Na só e take easy??

1 Like

Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Supreme01: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Honestly I'm still trying to understanding this posting...lol...cook and bull story...runooo
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by WatchYourSix: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
U see why people domt see anything wromg voting for a drug pusher.....many people in this country are in into one shady stuff or another .... bad leaders are a reflection of bad citizens
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2022
matrix199:
So what are you now, Robin Hood?
no grin grin
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… Osinwin take style dey find who him wan scam. You know Wetin be $800,000 wey you dey talk so?? Na só e take easy??
baba two years of spamming. first time of hitting something big
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2022
Supreme01:
Honestly I'm still trying to understanding this posting...lol...cook and bull story...runooo
about what did i ask for any thing grin
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:
U see why people are domt see anything wromg voting for a drug pusher.....many people in this country are in into one shady stuff or another .... bad leaders are a reflection of bad citizens
no one cares how you make your money
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by WatchYourSix: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
no one cares how you make your money

Yeah...no one cares...we are law breakers in nigeria
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Candidlady: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Lies

Lies

Lies
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Lies

Lies

Lies
yeah 100%. Are they not people who has about 400m in their account in nigeria . Yes they are. Not to say of $$. Say what ever you like
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
If you have that type of money, it should set you up, unless you are a career criminal or very dumb.
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Thomthom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
Bro I no too understand this your story.. But Na the money me see for all the story. Abeg waiting be spamming?
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thomthom:
Bro I no too understand this your story.. But Na the money me see for all the story. Abeg waiting be spamming?
it not something that you will love. give your life to christ grin
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Thomthom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Scamupdates:
it not something that you will love. give your life to christ grin
you fit teach me?
Re: Sometimes It Good We Listen To What We Are Been Told by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Thomthom:
you fit teach me?
no and yes bro. it amonth what is enough to start a business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Husband Set Her On Fire For Refusing To Have Abortion / LASUED Students Panic As Fight Breaks Out Between Masquerades & Residents (Vid) / 3 Of The Most Shocking Ritual Killings Recorded In Nigeria(2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.