Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) (933 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Show promoter, Sam Larry distances himself from Portable's claims after the singer mentioned his name while declaring he founded 'One million boys, Ajah boys' (videos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wQ4fkrjlE

Show promoter, Sam Larry has distanced himself from singer Portable's shocking claims that he is aware Portable founded 'One million boys and Ajah boys.'

Earlier today, the singer went online to brag about being the founder of 'One Million Boys and Ajah Boys,' which many perceived were gangs that terrorised residents of different areas of Lagos.

In a now-deleted video, the singer said in Yoruba, “Open your ears and hear me, you’ve heard about Ajah Boys, One Million Boys, I’m their founder.”

He also added that socialites, Samlarry Eletu and Abu Abel knew him back in the day.

https://theparadise.ng/show-promoter-sam-larry-distances-himself-from-portables-claims-after-the-singer-mentioned-his-name-while-declaring-he-founded-one-million-boys-ajah-boys-videos/

Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by Moh247: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2022
grin

Baba no one enter Alagbon go write statement

Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by Candidlady: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2022
angry

Shame
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by Chicagoesontop: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2022
That boy lack home training .

1 Like

Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable!

He talks too much.

And he seems not to know that loquacity is a vice.

A very nailing vice.

Portable always wants to trend. His meteoric rise to fame has ostensibly inflamed his haughty spirit.

He shades his colleagues without control. He boasts that he is better than everybody.

Just a few days ago, Davido unfollowed him on Instagram.

Incensed, Portable shaded Davido. He said that he made his family rich unlike OBO.

Their source of disagreement, apparently, was Osun gubernatorial election.

Portable campaigned for Oyetola, while Davido pitched tent with his uncle, Ademola Adeleke.

Davido quietly unfollowed him but Portable made a public show of it.

The garrulity of Portable appears to have landed him in a big trouble.

He boasted that he founded an armed cult group, One Million Boys.

The unguarded bombast, which may be a Freudian slip or cheap popularity-hunting volubility, has attracted the attention of the police force.

The IG of Police has ordered investigations into Portable's claims.

I hope he gets out of this.

The tongue is a powerful organ. It must be guarded jealously and carefully.

The fame that Portable seeks inordinately may be his undoing.

He has to watch his tongue. He talks too much.
Copied ... cool
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by robinso01(m): 6:31am On Jul 19, 2022
That guy will be downfall of himself.
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
So this guy doesn’t have people around to caution him or give him some basic knowledge
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by Freestainworld(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2022
That portable Na useless guy, his end is near
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by thesicilian: 6:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Luck (or grace as some may call it) may take you to the top, but you still need character to remain there.
Re: Show Promoter, Sam Larry Distances Himself From Portable (video) by JASONjnr(m): 7:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Baba no one enter Alagbon go write statement

That's how you should distance yourself from BATs that e ats Agbado and Cassava...

(1) (Reply)

Most Male Actors S*ck D*ck For Roles – Lydia Forson Blows Hot / D'banj Vs Tu-face / Another Naija Artist Makin Waves Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.