Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death (45047 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by DatoDatuk: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Kemi Olunloyo revisits her "beef" with late actress Ada Ameh

#AdaAmeh DEATH: I learned Ada was dining yesterday with friends and suddenly slumped and collapsed. She threatened me and urged her fans to beat me for exposing the truth about the #SylvesterOromoni case in December 2021. She called me crazy, mad and mentally derailed. I’m non of that. I was simply doing my job as a journalist defending media freedom.

Many of the fans sent me 900 terrorizing iMessages and 454 WhatsApp messages after Adetoun Onajobi posted my former phone number and old apartment online. Toun started the beating threats and Tacha Akide even tweeted that anyone going to beat investigative journalist should film it. My children 35, 31 and 21 in America were also terrorized.

They feared for my life. Even the Landlord and other tenants were worried. I kept every single message. Tonto Dikeh also did the same with every celebrity threatening an investigative journalist for not liking outcomes of my work. They could have just unfollowed me. Today I no longer practice journalism in Nigeria. I am a Wellness & Drug abuse education and prevention expert and Ada is no longer here. Live a good life, never take anyone for face value.

Ada Ki Olorun fi Orun ke e⚰️��☹️

#DrKemiOlunloyo @Kemified #wellness
#ripadahameh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgKqkRVgbb1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890779/ada-ameh-beat-kemi-olunloyo

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by God1000(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2022
She's unhinged, always spewing gibberish.

This meniac will never grow up

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Moh247: 6:24am On Jul 19, 2022
cool

My hate for this extremely useless bitch just increased by 1000000%

RIP just three letters or three words Lobatan!! Move on

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
We her fans are still alive. Just Yan one dust or opata and see weda u no go collet wotowoto sad angry

Emu .... Continue to rest in peace!!!

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by kelvine(m): 6:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Things people go through. Everyone has a story and every story is different.
If Kemi went through this then she is a survivor indeed.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by robinso01(m): 6:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Fighting dead woman. Kuku follow her to continue the fight with her.

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by meobizy(f): 6:34am On Jul 19, 2022
That ending made the whole article a waste of my precious time.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by fnep2smooth(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2022
aunty the dead can't reply you. So enjoy your living.

RIP Ada

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by jabor4Naija(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2022
I really don't understand her reason for this long epistle, she is just raving mad

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Laggafin: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
She is a delusional lunatic

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by thesicilian: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2022
Laggafin:
She is a delusional lunatic
She's not that delusional if you understand even half of what she writes.
Say what you will, but personally I find her very intelligent and entertaining. Her refusal to always follow the bandwagon sets her apart from other journalists.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by decatalyst(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2022
Clearly unstable true true.

She doesn't even know when to shut up!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

My hate for this extremely useless bitch just increased by 1000000%

yes ooo I don see wetin I go dey use troll you.
I go dey call you Kemi's husband

Btw
the lady is useless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by JASONjnr(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2022
Kemi just want some attention.....

It's useless seeking for any form of attention over pasts events... She's yet to admit to the mistakes of her utterances....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Dankovich1: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2022
I only think that the lady is still maintaining on being her true self in as much her enemy or friend is dead or alive.
She really can't change on any course.

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by duduade: 7:37am On Jul 19, 2022
What's the difference between Kemi and Jaruma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2022
I've never seen any wrong doing from kemi even as most people hates her. I always calm down to read her posts and it usually makes sense. She's a journalist but people are always quick to abuse her anytime she makes an investigation.

That Shows how most Nigerians internet sensations are actually dumb but they try to form woke online. Ride on aunty kemi, I dey feel you anytime anyday

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Moh247: 7:58am On Jul 19, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
yes ooo I don see wetin I go dey use troll you.
I go dey call you Kemi's husband

Btw
the lady is useless

Finally we agree on a point, that woman is useless

We dash her to Ipob people as peace offerings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mercury12(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2022
It is Okay. Ada is in a better place now.
Kemi sorry you had to went through all that. Lack of enough knowledge can make humans do stupid things sometimes, So rest and don't talk bad about the dead whom isn't here to defend herself

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by RingRoadMafia: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday, Sir Gregory ❤️

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by fasho01(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Hanty live and let live.. Let bygones be bygones
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Okobola146: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2022
Are you now indirectly mocking her in death or what?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by SultanOfPuna: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
WE DONT TAKE MENTAL HEALTH SERIOUS IN THIS COUNTRY.

IN A SANE COUNTRY KEMI SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by virginboy1(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
It is like attention seeking is the only thing that gives this Kemi woman Orgasms undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mercury12(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
thesicilian:

She's not that delusional if you understand even half of what she writes.
Say what you will, but personally I find her very intelligent and entertaining. Her refusal to always follow the bandwagon sets her apart from other journalists.

There are some set of people that don't know how to forgive. I think kemi is also part of that lot.

Nevertheless kemi is an intelligent woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Wickedfact: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Princeoflagos, come and carry your mother.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by kponkedenge(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
This woman is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Mindlog: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
"Today I no longer practice journalism in Nigeria. I am a Wellness & Drug abuse education and prevention expert".....better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by Slynation(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2022
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts / Comedian Akara Gucci And His Colleagues In Army Uniform / Uche Ogbodo Shares Hot 'bikini' Body In Bed - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.