Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job (1111 Views)

Dear Interviewee, Tell Me About Yourself. / Urgent Breakthrough Job / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Said I should come with my CV, passport and 3k.

They claim to be a job agency that connects employees with employers.

Said if job is gotten we're going to share salary for a period of time
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by otipoju(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Scam from as way back as late 2000's. Na your 3k dem dey after. No credible employment agency collects money from you for a job they are contracted by employers to source for candidates.

3k from 30 people like you a week is cool money. Pata dem offer you cleaner or restaurant server job. You go sey you no do. You money na non refundable

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2022
otipoju:

Scam from as way back as late 2000's. Na your 3k dem dey after. No credible employment agency collects money from you for a job they are contracted by employers to source for candidates.

3k from 30 people like you a week is cool money. Pata dem offer you cleaner or restaurant server job. You go sey you no do. You money na non refundable
Thanks my brother.

The person that gave me the connect works in a hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by siant: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
I CAN REMEMBER, IN 2004 AFTER MY SSC, THE OFFICE WAS AT OJUELEGBA RD, SURULERE. NA ONE INCOMPETENT LAW FIRM THAT ENGAGE IN JOB AGEMCY INSTEAD OF PRACTISING LAW. COLLECTED MY 700, POSTED ME TO A COBLER SHOP IN MUSHIN, THAT ONE SAID SHE NO NEED WORKER.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by MarketDispatch: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Yes...they are Legit...I've employed quite a number of Job applicants from them.
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by SporaD8: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
siant:
I CAN REMEMBER, IN 2004 AFTER MY SSC, THE OFFICE WAS AT OJUELEGBA RD, SURULERE. NA ONE INCOMPETENT LAW FIRM THAT ENGAGE IN JOB AGEMCY INSTEAD OF PRACTISING LAW. COLLECTED MY 700, POSTED ME TO A COBLER SHOP IN MUSHIN, THAT ONE SAID SHE NO NEED WORKER.
Lolz!
You were lucky they didn't release their Dogs on your! Esther breakthrough will Google company around your location and simply give you the address.
The day one of their receptionist came to look for job with my friend and I interviewed her...
Me: Why did you leave your former Job?
Lady: I am tired of being drag to police station by aggrieved Job seakers!

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Orubebe01: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Do they still exist? Remember way back in 2001 when I registered with them, they were sending me to non existent companies. Some employers complained that they were sending prospective workers to them where as they never told them they needed one. I was desperate for a job and they ended up sending me to one yeye man that is even owning me one month salary till date.

They are just after your money that's all.
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by paulasticity: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abeg run from those guys, Dem be scam.i experienced it way back 2008. They collect money from u no job to offer.
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Obakoolex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
I never kno say we plenty wey dem don scam for as far back as 2001 na still that 3k dem dey collect...job you no go see and money unrefundable grin

Multiple 3k from that time till now go don make those bastards multi millonaires
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
This Esther breakthrough na hushpuppy.Them collect #3k from my guy come give am letter of recommendation for job to a company.As my guy reach company submit letter give manager, manager returned the letter back and tell am say them no know Esther breakthrough from Adam.My guy provoke go Esther breakthrough for a refund.Esther tell my guy say there is no refund for application form,#3k burn.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Way back 2009, I was asked to pay N1700 for admin charges. I was then posted to a non existing company whose address does not exist. After going back to complain, I was asked to wait for a repost. I never heard from them since then. They are scammers.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

.good evening chief
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
azraeljaheel:

.good evening chief
Boss man... Long time... Howdy?
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss man... Long time... Howdy?

Chief I an fine thank you

Hope you are fine?
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Chief I an fine thank you

Hope you are fine?

Yes Boss
It's not been easy though.

We keep pushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Yes Boss
It's not been easy though.

We keep pushing

Good to know you are alright

Can I mail you?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good to know you are alright

Can I mail you?
I don't receive mails Boss... Don't have access to this mail
We no fit talk for dead thread?
Re: Tell Me What You Know About Esther Breakthrough Job by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I don't receive mails Boss... Don't have access to this mail
We no fit talk for dead thread?

Yeah we fit

I'd hit you up on one now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just Got A Call To Come Capture At NABDA / If You Love To Write: / Any News On Nicon Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.