Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate (2349 Views)

Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Validated: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Let me ask you. If APC had fielded Osinbajo as their presidential candidate, would APC be in this current state of comatose and confusion? Do you think Osinbajo would have chosen Somin Lalung or Yakubu Dogara as running mate? No.
The NW governors pushed for power shift and supported Tinubu because he agreed to pick one of them as running mate. Now, he keft them in the cold. Most of them did not seek soft landing in the senate like their Sothern counterparts. What a loss@
Asiwaju's greed for power has destroyed APC. This is my thought.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Goddey18(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2022
The support would have been massive. Some of us wouldn't have been Obidient.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by mycar: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2022
The battle would have been between PYO and PO, and hence win win situation for everyone as both of them are progressive thinkers and innovative.

33 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Penguin2: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Goddey18:

Honestly!

The entire Southwest and even some part of Southsouth would have voted Osinbajo.

Now Christian APC politicians don’t know how to be telling their people to vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket to avoid their pastors cursing them.

Everyone is now on a hush hush

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by SmartPolician: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2022
You people should move on - Osinbajo has already done the needful

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Obojuju: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2022
So true...the curses have even started trickling in..... grin grin grin

Penguin2:

Honestly!

The entire Southwest and even some part of Southsouth would have voted Osinbajo.

Now Christian APC politicians don’t know how to be telling their people to vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket to avoid their pastors cursing them.

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by tamdun: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goddey18:
Na lie, flat heads will still condemn him no matter what, yes, they hate yoruba that much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Chiboy419: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Validated:
Let me ask you. If APC had fielded Osinbajo as their presidential candidate, would APC be in this current state of comatose and confusion? Do you think Osinbajo would have chosen Somin Lalung or Yakubu Dogara as running mate? No.
The NW governors pushed for power shift and supported Tinubu because he agreed to pick one of them as running mate. Now, he keft them in the cold. Most of them did not seek soft landing in the senate like their Sothern counterparts. What a loss@

You're so wise and your thought is welcome
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
Even if APC present Jesus Christ if he is yoruba and Pope as his running mate, Igbo will still vote for them, the hate for Yorubas is deep rooted despite they are all over south west doing their business without disturbance, the set of people that vilified Awolowo, and called Osinbajo, Osinbade, the same set of people that accused Osinbajo of false and baseless corruption.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Okoroawusa: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
So that PDP and Igbos disguising as LP will be happy?
You will still castigate and abuse Osinbajo....no come here come disguise for us.

God forbid bad thing!!! Holy Ghost fire!!!

The only reason they are attacking Tinubu is because they see him as a formidable force.

Some times attack is a form of fear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Okoroawusa: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Honestly!

Akuko na person wey no know una una go dey disguise for.
Some of you are yet to recover from 2015 loss want to now vote for APC in 2023 because of Osinbajo?

Stop lying to yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Codepain: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goddey18:
Lies
Before APC primary, Igbo called Osinbajo fake pastor and they said Igbo man or north should continue.
Funny enough Igbo want to play religion card by appealing to YC vote.
Yoruba are not stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by yamunla(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
tamdun:

Na lie, flat heads will still condemn him no matter what, yes, they hate yoruba that much

they will say he is part of buhari 8years misrule..

tinubu is still their biggest headache

3 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Goke7: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
tamdun:

You dey mind them? The osinbajo they have been abusing for how many years now. Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Godfullsam(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Honestly!

Are you new in this country? Even if APC presents Osinbajo the igbos will still not vote for him.

It is not just about tinubu, it is about the yoruba race. The igbos hate yoruba with perfect hatred. This is what we all know..

Dont allow anyone here or anywhere to fool you, an average Igbo thinks they are smarter than anyone.

They same Osinbajo they called mere commissioner, aso rock errand boy, traders money distributor etc.

If the VP were the APC presidential flag bearer, you will still accuse him of doing nothing when Christians were brutally murdered under his watch as the vice president and so so..

The igbos are irredeemably hate-filled set of people. Their jealous is equal to none.

I don't like Tinubu, but I am afraid the old man may win the next election. When igbos hate you, it means you are on your way to victory.

Ask Jonathan in 2015

Ask Atiku in 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Goddey18(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Codepain:

Lies
Before APC primary, Igbo called Osinbajo fake pastor and they said Igbo man or north should continue.
Funny enough Igbo want to play religion card by appealing to YC vote.
Yoruba are not stupid

I'm not Igbo my friend. Osibanjo is a good man, thus my support for him has nothing to do with tribe. At least we all felt his impact when Mr Buhari left the nation under his care.
It is only a fool who will choose Tinubu over Osibanjo.
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by ajekpaks(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
tamdun:

Oya no vex, if you stop crying I will buy biscuits for you ehear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by ajekpaks(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Godfullsam:

Are you new in this country? Even if APC presents Osinbajo the igbos will still not vote for him.

It is not just about tinubu, it is about the yoruba race. The igbos hate yoruba with perfect hatred. This is what we all know..

Dont allow anyone here or anywhere to fool you, an average Igbo thinks they are smarter than anyone.

They same Osinbajo they called mere commissioner, aso rock errand boy, traders money distributor etc.

If the VP were the APC presidential flag bearer, you will still accuse him of doing nothing when Christians were brutally murdered under his watch as the vice president and so so..

The igbos are irredeemably hate-filled set of people. Their jealous is equal to none.

I don't like Tinubu, but I am afraid the old man may win the next election. When igbos hate you, it means you are on your way to victory.

Ask Jonathan in 2015

Ask Atiku in 2019

Eyah... all these big grammar just to justify your self-hatred and bigotry?

sorry bro, stop crying ehn...
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Goddey18(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
tamdun:

My support for Osibanjo has no tribal undertone. It is only a fool who will pick Tinubu over Osibanjo. Dude perform wonders when Buhari abandoned us to UK for Months.
It's quite unfortunate he couldn't scale through the primaries bc of Tinubu's money bag.
Less I forget, anyone with opposing comments here should not be seen as an Igbo.
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Godfullsam(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
ajekpaks:

Eyah... all these big grammar just to justify your self-hatred and bigotry?

sorry bro, stop crying ehn...

Shut up boy, e choke you say we know una trick abi?

Peter Obi is a good economist, the kind of man Nigeria need in times like this..

But your unrepentant hatred for other tribes may cost him the victory.

If PO lose next year, igbos are the cause!

4 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Kalashnikov49: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins will KILL him and claim its IPOB. ...FACTS!!

Osibanjo owns that building that was demolished in IKOYI...who initiated and made sure its was destroyed..TINUBU

Osibanjo had to go to ogun state to renew his APC card. Who made him persona non-grata in LAGOS...TINUBU

Whose miscreants pasted posters insulting Osibanjo...TINUBU

Whose miscreants booed Osibanjo at the APC primaries...TINUBU

Its only foolish yoruba christians that believe the muslim yoruba send them message..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by paramakina202: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Even if APC present Jesus Christ if he is yoruba and Pope as his running mate, Igbo will still vote for them, the hate for Yorubas is deep rooted despite they are all over south west doing their business without disturbance, the set of people that vilified Awolowo, and called Osinbajo, Osinbade, the same set of people that accused Osinbajo of false and baseless corruption.

They forbid Yoruba to vote for Igbo candidate?
At least we voted for OBJ, which Igbo candidate have you ever voted for?
Talking about hate indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

You voted Obasanjo because you only two choice of Yorubas and the second term you gat no choice

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by yyba: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nobody is forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim or are they the only presidential candidates?
Validated:

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by inforesource: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Goddey18:

You are 100% right. I ported to LP as soon as Osinbanjo lost the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by nothingspoil70: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
The only reason I will be wasting my vote on Tinubu is because igbos hate him without any reason. Any candidate not supported by igbos always win. This I know

2 Likes

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by paramakina202: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
You voted Obasanjo because you only two choice of Yorubas and the second term you gat no choice

So which Igbo candidate have Yoruba ever voted for?
You want Igbo to vote for Yoruba candidate even when they present an ancestor against our vibrant candidate?

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

So which Igbo candidate have Yoruba ever voted for?
You want Igbo to vote for Yoruba candidate even when they present an ancestor against our vibrant candidate?
Which Igbo candidate has been presented without a better choice? well I didn't ask you to vote our candidate but vilify Yorubas in whatever form will be restricted, vote your candidate, promote him but not at the ridicule of the south west.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by Udoboss(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Godfullsam:

Ask Jonathan in 2015

Ask Atiku in 2019

This is not true ooo.....There can be altercation but for you to say Igbos hate yoruba to this extent....Haba......You 're letting the online rant get to you...And generalizing it on all Igbos ain't cool and smart

You've heard Umahi and Uzodinma support Tinubu in spite of their own brother on the ballots
Again
Who did the Igbos vote for during Obasanjo 's time
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by BATified2023: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
paramakina202:

u voted against Yoruba interest which is olu falae,obj was never yorubas candidate
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by orisa37: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
THE CABALS WILL SOON UNDO THE MISTAKE. JUST BE PATIENT.
Re: Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate by orisa37: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
THE CABALS WILL SOON UNDO THE MISTAKE. JUST BE PATIENT.

THE CABALS IS A CHILD THAT WILL NOT ALLOW HIS MUMMY TO SLEEP, HE TOO WILL NEVER TASTE SLEEP TILL DAYBREAK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Gifted Massive Structure In Edo, 'Obidents' Excited / I Am Strong And Healthy Says Tinubu As He Rides Stationary Bicycle / Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.