Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi (2346 Views)

Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi Reveals / Presidency: Real Reason I’m Yet To Release Manifesto – Peter Obi / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by herkeem: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
In this video, the Labour Party Presidential candidate H.E Peter Obi Speaks about Manifesto and why he does not really need it to govern the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foR78_8-W8o
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by oyebanji44: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
You don't have tools and you want to work...

Omo! Nigerians don enter one chance

Obi has no plan.. grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Africum: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
This man Bleep up. How will you say you don't need a manifesto. The fact that others don't make use of their manifesto when they gets to the office does not mean you would not have one.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
oyebanji44:
You don't have tools and you want to work...

Nigerians don enter one chance

All the idiots that have had tools, what did they do?

26 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Africum:
This man Bleep up. How will you say you don't need a manifesto. The fact that others don't make use of their manifesto when they gets to the office does not mean you would not have one.

Obi no Dey deceive himself.
Does tinubu or Atiku know what’s in their manifesto?

Obi is a walking manifesto. He already told you what he would do… and he would do it.

No be I’d turn 1dollar to 1naira, 8years later dollar is almost 1000naira

22 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Africum:

Buhari with is own manifesto have nothing to show while still in the office tongue undecided

22 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by herkeem: 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

All the idiots that have had tools, what did they do?
True sha..... But at least he should have one.
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Buhari that presented a manifesto in 2015 and 2019, how well did he performed ?

You don't need a manifesto to tackle Nigeria problem

Nigeria biggest problem is corruption . Once that is solved, other problems and barriers will be out of the way .

14 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by B2B23: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

First and foremost, this is an old video. They were waiting for his manifesto so they can plagiarized it cos that's what the agbadorians are known for.

He beat them to it and now they are out with manifesto of repeatedly failed promises of APC.

Peter Obi manifesto will be out and as he clearly stated he did not need it then and those that had what did they do?

7 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by cherishmichael: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
He's right, and this is straightforward. All the other past presidents that had manifesto, what did they do or achieve with it
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Hustle938: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hello nairalanders,please I need your help urgently as regards a banking transaction on my account

I have a Pos shop in Ibadan which I put someone there to manage for me,we accept card transaction and also transfer from bank.

It happened that on the 15th of October 2022,someone came to do transaction in my shop so he sent 20000 twice from Opay with the account name FOLAKE KOLAWOLE and the transaction was confirmed and the person paid his money.

To my greatest surprise last week Friday which happened to be 21st of October 2022,I received some money into my account and I realised the sum of 40000 naira was withheld in my account so on getting to the bank today 24th October,22 I was told the bearer FOLAKE KOLAWOLE reported the transaction as fraud and that was the reason the money was withheld.

I asked for the way forward and I was told I will have to contact the said kolawole folake so she can go to her bank and clear the transaction whereas there is no means to get the lady and no phone number attached.

So I am appealing to all and sundry if u know any kolawole folake that banks with Opay and did a transaction of 20000 twice to an access account so I can reach her or if there’s any other means

The document received from the bank is attached below

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by LegendHero(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lol. When they asked the lunatic Obi, he said he doesn’t have a manifesto that we should all go to Anambra to see what he did and that’s his manifesto.

Soludo continued over 50% of Anambra people don run away from their states. Anambra has the city with the most pollution, Anambra IGR is competing with that of war torn Borno, Unknown gunmen kills at will in Anambra, and etc.

The reason Obi just speak anyhow is because he knows he got lot of zombies online who will regurgitate his nonsense. Anything he says, Obiddiots will support even when he only shared 24 loaves of bread.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by fiizznation: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
But the people you want to lead will be interested in what you want to do for them. Unless you are planning to govern aliens. I even noticed the LP have stopped organizing fake rallies up and down. So what happened? No funds or the razzmatazz have slowly died down like I suspected. Some people think presidential elections are easy. A lot of money must be involved, political heavyweights must be involved, your party must have structures all over the country, etc. That's why I don't even take Obi and his LP any serious.

Well i won't be surprised if Mr Obi steps down for for anybody in the coming days to come. Is clear to everybody that he and his LP can't maintain the momentum; they are already overwhelmed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by OkutaNla: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
This guy is a big joker. Can you just imagine? So what should Nigerians hold you accountable for in the event that you assume office? What a clueless e-goat.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by muykem: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
I hope this is not true because if he doesn't have manifesto then he is not ready. There are some important aspect of manifesto that is more than promise.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by PGOforpresident: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Agbado and Milano boys will cry.
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
herkeem:

True sha..... But at least he should have one.

I’m sure he would make one available, but he doesn’t really need it
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by muykem: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
He's right, and this is straightforward. All the other past presidents that had manifesto, what did they do or achieve with it
You don't know what you are saying. Manifesto is not also what you want to do, it only tell us what you will not do.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari that presented a manifesto in 2015 and 2019, how well did he performed ?

You don't need a manifesto to tackle Nigeria problem

Nigeria biggest problem is corruption . Once that is solved, other problems and barriers will be out of the way .
this is rubbish. So because someone didn't follow his manifesto then obi don't need manifesto?
Ok tell me the reason you will vote for that kind of candidate?
He knows that he have an ipob agenda and he is afraid people will ask him questions for scrutiny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by RockHard: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
The guy is probably too stingy to pay for the appointment of a reputable team of experts that could help flesh-out a manifesto of his plans for Nigerians. Only his gullible zombies are still taking him serious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
I said it, Peter Obi agenda is only Biafra.
The man is a dangerous evil liar.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by PGOforpresident: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
RockHard:
The guy is probably too stingy to pay for the appointment of a reputable team of experts that could help flesh-out a manifesto of his plans for Nigerians. Only his gullible zombies are still taking him serious.

Agbadorian calm.

1 Like

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by Image123(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
The smooth one.
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Peter Obi has MANIFESTO

HERE ARE HIS MANIFESTO;

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

Go and verify from the Mad man at upper iweaka

4 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
cherishmichael:
so many of them has achieved alot. Peter obi don't have anything to offer, the man agenda is only Biafra.
How can you just walk to a class and start teaching without lesson plan? Peter obi is a dangerous evil liar that we have to run away from.
How will you hold him responsible without manifesto? This is not military this is democracy, you must have a direction, you must tell us what you are going to do for us, you must put it in writing so that you focus on the direction you have chosen. And the whole Nigeria must read and scrutinized your mission and vision before voting you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Peter Obi developed and used the ANIDS framework which he used to govern Anambra and achieve a GDP growth of 40% in 2 years. Read more about the framework and its achievements here: https://www.nairaland.com/7394484/throwback-anambra-state-gdp-grew

I trust Peter Obi's leadership, but YES he needs a manifesto that we can use to hold him accountable, and I hope gets one out soon!
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by LTCtech: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okay

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Maybe this man think that Nigerians are as dumb as his foolish ipob followers who believes everything he said without trying to use their brain.
Peter obi has nothing to offer.
Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
You don't need a manifesto to do the basic things.

1- Stable electricity

2. Food sufficiency

3. Quality Education

4. Good water supply

5. Self sufficiency in petrol, diesel, gas, kerosene production

6. Security

7. Good public transport infrastructure

APC that gave you manifesto, what did they achieve?

2 Likes

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
They ask this idiot how is he going to solve education problem of this country, he foolishly said we should go to Anambara and see. Pls is that the answer?
You ask him how is he going to solve security issues he will tell you go to Anambara and see.
They ask him how are you going to solve the issue of flood he said go to Anambara and see.
When we got to Anambara we saw dead bodies on top of water . I asked the zombiedients; is this what Peter obi want us to go and see in Anambara?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by asanausana91: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
MasterJayJay:
You don't need a manifesto to do the basic things.

1- Stable electricity

2. Food sufficiency

3. Quality Education

4. Good water supply

5. Self sufficiency in petrol, diesel, gas, kerosene production

6. Security
you need a manifesto. How are you going to provide stable electricity? Where are you going to get the money? Are you going to use hydro, thermal, nuclear,or gas?
How are you going to solve the issue of education?
How are you going to provide food sufficiency?
You cannot just come and say you are going to turn nigeria to Dubai without telling us how you are going to achieve that. Nigerians are wise people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: I Don't Have Manifesto. Peter Obi by herkeem: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

I’m sure he would make one available, but he doesn’t really need it
Don't say he doesn't really need it. He does..... It's like a guiding light. Remember the seven points agenda of Late President Yar'Adua helped people to measure his performance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Gov Wike, Gov Ugwuanyi & Ortom Crazy "Atilogwu" Dance Step In Enugu Video / List Of Buhari's Ministers Not Campaigning For Tinubu / Alaba Intnl Market: Campaign Ground, IPOB Hideout, Dilapidated Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.