Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today (1204 Views)

ASUU UPDATE: President Buhari Calls For An Emergency Meeting With ASUU / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again / Strike: FG, ASUU Meet Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Oluwatech(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Base on the report gotten from Allschool, President Muhammadu Buhari will be meeting with ASUU chairman today.

Information was also released that the following people are to meet too; the Minister of Education (Malam Adamu Adamu) and Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission, NUC (Prof. Abubakar Rasheed.

The meeting is to be held together with the Vice-chancellors of universities at NUC. This is the part of the last ditch effort ending the Nationwide industrial strike action embarked by the Academic Staff Union of Universities,ASUU.

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/07/19/ASUU-strike-update-president-buhari-and-ASUU-are-to-meet-today/

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by God1000(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Mr I don't care about Nigeria
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Cypress042(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2022
God1000:
Mr I don't care about Nigeria
You're part of the problem we are facing in Nigeria.

I would urge you to leave the country, so that those who care would focus cry
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Ebubu3: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Oluwatech:
Base on the report gotten from Allschool, President Muhammadu Buhari will be meeting with ASUU chairman today.

Information was also released that the following people are to meet too; the Minister of Education (Malam Adamu Adamu) and Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission, NUC (Prof. Abubakar Rasheed.

The meeting is to be held together with the Vice-chancellors of universities at NUC. This is the part of the last ditch effort ending the Nationwide industrial strike action embarked by the Academic Staff Union of Universities,ASUU.

https://knowall.com.ng/2022/07/19/ASUU-strike-update-president-buhari-and-ASUU-are-to-meet-today/
you dey try with ur updates boss
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by sinkhole: 10:24am On Jul 19, 2022
I saw this too:

100 per cent pay rise likely for striking varsity teachers

An end to the strike by university teachers may be in sight.

There were strong indications yesterday that they may get a 100 per cent pay rise.

President Muhammadu Buhari has decided to wade into the protracted crisis.

He may meet all those involved in the negotiation before opening talks with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).

The union’s position has been strengthened by the massive support it is getting from critical stakeholders.

The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) had directed its state councils to mobilise for a protest in support of ASUU next Tuesday and Wednesday.

https://thenationonlineng.net/100-per-cent-pay-rise-likely-for-striking-varsity-teachers/
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by tayewomi(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2022
until after the meeting,i won't believe this!! I need to see the pinchure.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by JJuanMiguel: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Pay rise is possible, but it won't be 100% and definitely won't be via UTAS.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by edustoreng: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2022
i cant wait for this news to be over. seriously i ma tired of staying at home. everyday message up and down https://www.blogarama.com/education-blogs/1371345-edustore-nigeria-blog/

Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2022

Fake News here and there, where has it been heard that Mr. P met with the Board of ASUU

Let the Strike Continue!!! grin

Mr Learned
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Oluwatech(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
It no longer feels like there is an ongoing strike again. Everyone now understands...

MrLearned:

Fake News here and there, where has it been heard that Mr. P met with the Board of ASUU

Let the Strike Continue!!! grin

Mr Learned
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by EgwunsoDOTcom: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
His second agbado dullard also wants to take over from their nonsense APC jamboree grin grin (From Toff to Botum) grin grin grin grin

Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Coldfeets: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
edustoreng:
i cant wait for this news to be over. seriously i ma tired of staying at home. everyday message up and down https://www.blogarama.com/education-blogs/1371345-edustore-nigeria-blog/

You will still stay at home for more four months.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Are you guys really waiting for the strike to end shocked
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by oyatainer(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
His second agbado dullard also wants to take over from their nonsense APC jamboree grin grin (From Toff to Botum) grin grin grin grin

If someone just reels out a small insults against your Obi, you start crying as if you are the most marginalized mugu on earth.

We shall see ooo, Reno never do anything you begin to shiver crying all over the places.

I hate people who cannot stomach half of evil they do to others.
Re: ASUU Strike Update: President Buhari And ASUU Are To Meet Today by EgwunsoDOTcom: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
oyatainer:

[s]If someone just reels out a small insults against your Obi, you start crying as if you are the most marginalized mugu on earth.

We shall see ooo, Reno never do anything you begin to shiver crying all over the places.

I hate people who cannot stomach half of evil they do to others.[/s]
Balderdash from an illiterate ewedu pig.
Go and worship your ur ewedu_brainwashed Tinubu with his mouth like Opeyemi sagged p*ssy cheesy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ansa Me Abeg: When Iz Waec Comin Out? / Weac Examination Number Not Found ,what Do I Do? / Help! Diploma Vs Ond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.