Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers (325 Views)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers by WokeNationTV: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2022
He wrote: Selling of waist beads/anklets to attract men and husbands... Scam

Blessing of Goya oil or any oil to attract future husband... Scam

Ritual to make you look more attractive for marriage... Scam

Prayers to remove the veil preventing your future husband from seeing you... Scam

Ritual for fortification and soap for spiritual liberation... Scam

Family deliverance and destruction of generational curses... Scam

There are those using the name of God, there are those using the name of Amadioha. They are all scammers; it is the same thing in different containers....

Note: all those rituals or prayers are not free. . . I am not saying you should not patronize whomever you want to, after all it won't change my name and it is not my money. . . But it is important you are aware that you willingly chose to be scammed.

Enjoy your relationship with your scammers, I am not putting asunder.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers by DispatcherLagos: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2022
grin
You too like vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
They always talk about generational curses, but never generational blessings.

Religion always loves to have people in anxiety mode.
Re: Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
The scammers, your pastors, and mogs, priests included, are always looking for ways to reinvent themselves with more lies told in God's name is what. undecided
Re: Scam Alert: There's Nothing Like Generational Curses, Stop Patronizing Scammers by Maynman: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The scammers, your pastors, and mogs, priests included, are always looking for ways to reinvent themselves with more lies told in God's name is what. undecided

The god you are worshipping was complied by men, theist!

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Your Tithe, Offerings – Pastor Ibiyeomie Tells Yahoo Boys / God Didn’t Do Nothing For Me When I Was Broke – Popular Pastor Tobi Adegboyega / The Awful Death Of Sir Francis Newport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.