Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? (664 Views)

Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State / Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Putinofrussia: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2022
I was laughing when I saw this while browsing.

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Putinofrussia: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
.eh
Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by jowadij246: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Hdh

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by DispatcherLagos: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
Lagos is the most crowded state in Nigeria definitely not the most populated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by HenryWilliams(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I'm sure you're feeling smart with this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by buckeyemedia: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Good reply.
Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Putinofrussia: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2022
United nations and the rest of the world think otherwise.

If you are a traveller and researcher like me,you will know that Ibadan is even more populous than Kano talkless of Lagos.
You can do your research.

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Gbogbowa: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
NNPP,PDP and APC will share the north so northern vote becomes insignificant, even when the north voted Buhari he still can't win without southern connection but now we are taking that away Obidatti all the way.I love those 2 gentlemen
Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Bauchi state being more populous than Oyo state is one of the many pointers to the fact that those bringing out these figures are high on cow dung mixed with donkey urine.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by Putinofrussia: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
Bauchi state being more populous than Oyo state is one of the many pointers to the fact that those bringing out these figures are high on cow dung mixed with donkey urine.

They are being controlled to bring out figures favourable to a section of the country but the international figures are contrary to these NBS figures and rightly so because everybody knows that Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria and even Africa.Well,it might be the 2nd in Africa according to recent stats.
Re: Lagos Vs Kano.which Is More Populous? by lawani: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
I think in 2020 Lagos registered 140k WAEC students, Kaduna 100k Oyo 70k and Kano 60k. That is the idea of the relative population. Check other data like GSM airtime loaded and other things that indicate population and you will notice the same pattern. Lagos is first followed by Kaduna then Oyo and Rivers before Kano

(1) (Reply)

Distinguishing Characteristics Of TINUBU, ATIKU And OBI Supporters (opinion) / "We Are Not Obidient In Enugu State", - Anglican Archbishop (Video) / Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.