Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

KWASU Osi Campus, Obbo-aiyegunle Road, And Failed Political Leaders In Ekiti Loc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KWASU Osi Campus, Obbo-aiyegunle Road, And Failed Political Leaders In Ekiti Loc (399 Views)

Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KWASU Osi Campus, Obbo-aiyegunle Road, And Failed Political Leaders In Ekiti Loc by Excober08: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2022
KWASU Osi Campus, Obbo-Aiyegunle Road, and Failed Political Leaders In Ekiti Local Gov.

By Faruq Atofarati

I've been following the conversation on Obbo-Aiyegunle road and KWASU Osi campus for a while now and it's beyond what the APC media midgets are portraying it to be.

It's even more sad to me because a year ago, I discussed the negligence of this administration on the campus. Well, that's by the way.

The reports on these infrastructure suffer wanton modifications by suffering in self-permutated delusions of the APC media midgets. Even though it's barely talked about by the PDP as an opposition party.

Failed media charlatans and mediocre followers, if not, who defends an obvious rot in the infrastructural developments in the region?

But have we taken time to notice that something is not hidden in Kwara state? the APC minions are just transitory vessels for the infinite lackluster and incompetence of a Governor and political leaders who are far more clueless than we will ever truly understand.

Most of the times, what they say-- how they say it betrays the intelligence of any straight thinking person. Osi Kwasu campus is being neglected; Obbo-Aiyegunle road has been neglected, and every frenzy media discussions in the past were just for the media gratification.

I'm so surprised that people are defending what's constructed in our plain sight. Does being a partisan cloud one's sense of reasoning and sight?

I suggest the APC think-nothing media users and their leaders in Ekiti Local Government see a therapist for their political delusions. Most importantly, fix the hysterical rot in the system.

(1) (Reply)

Why The APC And PDP Must Be Wary About Labour Party's In Road / Fake Bishops - APC Has Insulted All The Christians In Nigeria / Nigerians Vote Someone Who Can Solve Our Problems, Delegates Are Regretting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.