Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (28648 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2022
“...On behalf of my family, I wish my good friend, presidential candidate of the LP, and former Governor of Anambra State, H.E Peter Obi, a memorable 61st birthday celebration. I wish you many more years in good health and vitality. -AA...”

Source...
https://www.facebook.com/100044152610571/posts/629272541887827

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
I SO MUCH LOVE THE POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETER OBI AND ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

293 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by PresidObi: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you Atiku, you're a good sportsman, please remember to also congratulate Peter Obi 2 hours after the announcement of the presidential election results next year February. You will end up a very loveable statesman.

We the youths of Nigeria love Peter Obi

397 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Penguin2: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2022
The kind of mutual respect these two men share for each other is adorable.

Imagine Atiku had to make the post on both Facebook and Twitter.

And remember Peter Obi refused to go to Adamawa to canvass for votes during the PDP primaries out of respect for Atiku.

I see Atiku stepping down for Peter Obi.

Meanwhile guys, check out this Obidient Anthem song by an supporter named Naughti Awol.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RR7U47_lM

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2022
E remain for Tinubu and Sowore and the rest of them to wish him a happy birthday too.
#SpiritOfSportsmanship..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Why are you quoting a “Dot” naa?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 19, 2022
Atiku knows he is not a contender just a pretender projected by igbos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2022
The next Birthday you would wish him, you will address him as GCFR.

Take note Mr Atiku.

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Man, do you ever think through what you post here most times before you post them?
Cos if you ever do, you will quickly discover why many people think you sound rétarded.

I'm just trynna be honest bro cos I really care about you, no insult meant.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Kalashnikov49: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH....just as he said in OSUN and ran away like a RAT that is a BAT.

igbotormentor:

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Penguin2: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Why are you quoting a “Dot” naa?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by SIMONEKPA7: 11:03am On Jul 19, 2022
Normally Atiku na great guy.

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Nice Design

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Normally Atiku na great guy.
He doesn't play politics of vengeance like the King Maker and the current King.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Hisxellency: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Happy birthday sir

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
He doesn't play politics of vengeance like the King Maker and the current King.
Bro..
Easy with the Kobokko.
This your flogging is just too much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
E remain for Tinubu and Sowore and the rest of them to wish him a happy birthday too.
#SpiritOfSportsmanship..
So you can attack them and turn them to toxic social media topics
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
Man, do you ever think through what you post here most times before you post them?
Cos if you ever do, you will quickly discover why many people think you sound rétarded.

I'm just trynna be honest bro cos I really care about you, no insult meant.
The same way you people think Kanu instigating Igbos against other tribes, the security operatives and buhari administration is wise but think Adeyinka grandson was retarded, anything that doesn't suit you even if it is the law of GOD is stupid and unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
So you can attack them and turn them to toxic social media topics
The one Atiku did,, I have just attacked him and turned him to a toxic social media topic naa??
Mista-man,, stop assuming that everybody is as evil-minded as you are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by pelusi: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2022
All I keep telling people is that IF NOT OBI, THEN LET IT BE ATIKU, BUT FOR TINUBU -NO NO NO NO NO!!!. That means among the three top contenders and others:

First choice: Peter Obi
Second choice: Atiku Abubakar
Third choice: None
Fourth choice: None
Fifth choice: None

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2022

That's how to Politics should be Played...

Rival in Football Pitch and Paddies thereafter cheesy

Mr Learned

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH....just as he said in OSUN and ran away like a RAT that is a BAT.

His Word will Surely hit him
? grin grin grin

Mr Learned

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The one Atiku did,, I have just attacked him and turned him to a toxic social media topic naa??
Mista-man,, stop assuming that everybody is as evil-minded as you are.
I should stop assuming yet you attacked me as evil-minded, despite I am not a member of your family, the joke is on you, you have already proof what I said
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Bro..
Easy with the Kobokko.
This you flogging is just too much
They say truth is bitter bro, na why e be like say I dey lash them. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
The same way you people think Kanu instigating Igbos against other tribes, the security operatives and buhari administration is wise but think Adeyinka grandson was retarded, anything that doesn't suit you even if it is the law of GOD is stupid and unacceptable
Come on bro, have you seen reasonable Igbos supporting Kanu wholeheartedly?

Even though Kanu has a lot of shortcomings, you can't deny some truths in his sermons.

But honestly I've never met an Igbo person who gives a rat ass about Grandson.
Remember Igbos supported Igboho.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
Come on bro, have you seen reasonable Igbos supporting wholeheartedly?

Even though Kanu has a lot of shortcomings, you can't deny some truths in his sermons.

But honestly I've never met an Igbo person who gives a rat ass about Grandson.
Remember Igbos supported Igboho.

Remember when buhari called IPOB dot in a circle, do you know how many prominent Igbos came out in solidarity publicly? Abaribe a senator and ikpeazu even wore the clothes, which truth can someone get from his sermons laden with hatred and bitterness? but igbos wrote series of petitions against Adeyinka grandson, even against Reno Omokri, even on on nairaland, igbos moderations are on rampage banning anyone that doesn't support Pandora Peter Obi or igbo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sincinnati: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Remember when buhari called IPOB dot in a circle, do you know how many prominent Igbos came out in solidarity publicly? Abaribe a senator and ikpeazu even wore the clothes, which truth can someone get from his sermons laden with hatred and bitterness? but igbos wrote series of petitions against Adeyinka grandson, even against Reno Omokri, even on on nairaland, igbos moderations are on rampage banning anyone that doesn't support Pandora Peter Obi or igbo
You're a lost course buddy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
You're a lost course buddy.
As expected

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by techWriter3: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
The next anniversary you would desire him, you will address him as GCFR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by 1nice(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Those plotting trouble for Peter Obi are wasting their time. The people thinking evil against Peter Obi shall be disgraced.

Any conspiracy against Peter Obi and his family will surely fail and can never succeed because Nigerians have given their support to Peter Obi.

Get your PVC and vote wisely
Vote for Peter Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House / This Picture Explains Why Atiku & PDP Should Get Your Vote This February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.