Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (28662 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
I should stop assuming yet you attacked me as evil-minded, despite I am not a member of your family, the joke is on you, you have already proof what I said

igbotormentor:
Atiku knows he is not a contender just a pretender projected by igbos
Read the original post,, and then read the comment which you first quoted,, and also read the nonsense you earlier wrote about Atiku and how other people were trying to correct your stupidity..
Then you can see that you totally mis-yarned

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
Remember when buhari called IPOB dot in a circle, do you know how many prominent Igbos came out in solidarity publicly? Abaribe a senator and ikpeazu even wore the clothes, which truth can someone get from his sermons laden with hatred and bitterness? but igbos wrote series of petitions against Adeyinka grandson, even against Reno Omokri, even on on nairaland, igbos moderations are on rampage banning anyone that doesn't support Pandora Peter Obi or igbo

MY BROTHER...
YOU NEED HELP..
I SHOULDN'T HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR EARLIER COMMENTS IF I KNEW YOU WERE THIS LOW..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

MY BROTHER...
YOU NEED HELP..
I SHOULDN'T HAVE RESPONDED TO YOU EARLIER COMMENTS IF I KNEW YOU WERE THIS LOW..
As expected, even when the Jews were blinded by foolishness and couldn't comprehend Jesus words, they termed HIM troublemaker. we know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
igbotormentor:
As expected, even when the Jews were blinded by foolishness and couldn't comprehend Jesus words, they termed HIM troublemaker. we know you
Onye-ara na-akpọ onye na-agaaru onwe ya “onye-ara”.
Tell someone to translate that for you nnaa..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Onye-ara na-akpọ onye na-agaaru onwe ya “onye-ara”.
Tell someone to translate that for you nnaa..
I don't need the translation because I know it was meant for your parents that understand your language

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by tk4radi: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dominique
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Rollins777(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi 4 life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Shawl001(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
By the grace of God, next year, it will be celebrated in the Aso Villa...
If you know you know o# grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sunday2021: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
PresidObi:
Thank you Atiku, you're a good sportsman, please remember to also congratulate Peter Obi 2 hours after the announcement of the presidential election results next year February. You will end up a very loveable statesman.

We the youths of Nigeria love Peter Obi
dream on
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by clothingonline(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atiku sold all our national asset this is Nigeria he can win because electorate are confuse voters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nice
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Saao(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
PresidObi:
Thank you Atiku, you're a good sportsman, please remember to also congratulate Peter Obi 2 hours after the announcement of the presidential election results next year February. You will end up a very loveable statesman.

We the youths of Nigeria love Peter Obi
when you're professional in losing election, you must learn to tolerate others. The guy is serial laser.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Honjoshy4u: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Politics without bitterness unlike the agbado and cassava bullion van thief.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
cool cool cool

Was that before and after Peter Obi was buying votes from hungry Ibos while sweating profusely and wearing PDP uniform. Once a PDP man always a PDP man.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Great0ne1: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
E remain for Tinubu and Sowore and the rest of them to wish him a happy birthday too.
#SpiritOfSportsmanship..
Oga you go wait tire ooh. Especially that name in bold

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by merits(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Source...
https://www.facebook.com/100044152610571/posts/629272541887827

Atiku congratulating the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
make Atiku leave Obi to rest na .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by DSC7: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Happy Birthday Peter Obi...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BloomingDale(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
61? Obi na old man. Hope he can withstand the vigors of running Nigeria if he wins,
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Atiku onyeoma, anyi a huna gi. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by samfrancis1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
We all just be deceiving ourselves in this country.. last last na 61years old be Nigeria youth weh one be president be this.. when they all are birds of thesame feather….

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Sunday2021: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Finally Atiku time has come. The truth is that peter obi cannot win this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by uchelouis45(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I SO MUCH LOVE THE POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETER OBI AND ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
Its all politics.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by ewami: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
In as much as I want a change for the better in Nigeria. I want us to be verifying PO claim sometime.

This was not the Wristwatch he wore when he made that ' claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by edosignature(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
In Nigeria, the Poor are divided by Tribe & Religion during elections & are United in Poverty after elections.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Success77x: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
The former knows it's game over already and time for the later has come.
IHYK?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
pelusi:
I am an Ibo bigot but even I know that peter Obi is a mass murderer and a thief.

You are right. Thanks for your honesty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.