Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? (16178 Views)

Olamide's "Who You Epp" Hits 1.3million Downloads In Less Than A Week On NL(PIC) / PHYNO Or OLAMIDE Who Do You Think Is Better? / Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
WIZKID VERSUS OLAMIDE - WHO IS BETTER?

Just share your opinion and lets get your view. For me I prefer Olamide, because his music is more mature. Wizkid just got good packaging and that is what is helping him.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
Olamide is better. His lyrics are better than wizkid. "O gbe sori bi wyclef". cheesy Apa ti jabo and other tracks on my ipad. He can improve and be a super rap star in africa. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by alstarmayo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
I have answered this question severally and I will continue to choose Olamide over wizkid anyday anytime
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Mcleo007(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
Its like asking if its better to use an okirika stuff to a real and original one. The difference is clear. You definitely need no soothe sayer to give answers to this.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by leshi: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
olamide of course
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
I don't even know who they are.

Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by debetmx(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
Olamide all the way
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by chelseabmw(m): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
embarassed
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by MeGaStReEt: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
If i am correct, one is a rapper while the other is not . . .
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by ibroauta(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2011
they ve both got talent, and i am so proud we also have lil rome and justin biber here in naija. Why re u even comparing, one is a rapper whle the other is not, and enyone has to go 4 the kind of music he likes. So stop criticizin wizbaby and go kiss nepa. Wizkid is the bomb.

Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by gold4u(f): 1:57am On Aug 04, 2011
they are both good but if am to choose i would go for olamide
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by kaze4blues(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2011
Olamide 4 life
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by tope3x(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
theres no doubt, olamide got the swaggs, wiz-kid has only got a previlege, olamide is the main man.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by denzel2009: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
Siena:

I don't even know who they are.

they are not audis tongue

Mo ti da gobe sile wink
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Ybutterfly: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^NEitHer^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by tonexsinger: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2013
dey are both trying,bt to me wizkid is d best,coz he's a singer nd he has all wat it takes 2 b d best,u wil surely get a point in his kind of music,he make sense wit his lyrics,olamide only sing for fun nd entertaining pple,he make no sense wit his lyrics,he luv using abusive words,nd talkin abt music generaly,singers took d highest position in d industry,so stop critisizin wizkid,god has made him d best.

Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Sunkid698: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Olamide is da best
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Wizkid

Olamide is a Tout
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by goddyjay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Siena: I don't even know who they are.
So shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by UyiIredia(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
airmark: Olamide is better. His lyrics are better than wizkid. "O gbe sori bi wyclef". cheesy Apa ti jabo and other tracks on my ipad. He can improve and be a super rap star in africa. cheesy

I don't see how that'll be possible without him switching to rapping in English.
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Istillfuckyou: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark: Olamide is better. His lyrics are better than wizkid. "O gbe sori bi wyclef". cheesy Apa ti jabo and other tracks on my ipad. He can improve and be a super rap star in africa. cheesy
mumu
Re: Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? by Teewhyfun: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
I REP olamide baddo over Wizkid

Peter King Music School / Please I Need These Old Songs Urgently ! / Video: Rudeboy – “Together” Ft. Patoranking