Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

“65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter (3549 Views)

Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Allnaijatrends: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
A mother-daughter duo took over the runway at Miami Swim Week.

Fitness legend Denise Austin, 65, and her daughter Katie Austin, 29, walked the runway together for Sports Illustrated’s runway show.

Mum Walks The Runway
Denise showed off her fit physique in a brown bikini while Katie looked stunning in a cream-colored two-piece.

They became the first mother and daughter to walk the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit runway.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/mum-walks-the-runway/

2 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by faithfull18(f): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chai, decency where are you

4 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Allnaijatrends:
A mother-daughter duo took over the runway at Miami Swim Week.Fitness legend Denise Austin, 65, and her daughter Katie Austin, 29, walked the runway together for Sports Illustrated’s runway show.
Mum Walks The Runway
Denise showed off her fit physique in a brown bikini while Katie looked stunning in a cream-colored two-piece.
They became the first mother and daughter to walk the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit runway.
That is a 65-year-old body? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She did great work abeg! Imagine being married to a woman who looks this great at 65 years of age. Abeg, more women should consider this o'jare! undecided

8 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Nukilia: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Reminds me of the garden of Eden just before the devil spoilt everything for man grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by EgwunsoDOTcom: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's alright ..

1 Like

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by wordbank(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
faithfull18:
My friend, decency is relative

2 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by VeryWickedMan: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which one is 65?

3 Likes

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by princepee: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin ; beautiful dry Bones!
I don't like skinny women, I rather have it chubby and beautiful!
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Aboks(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abeg who get this two stock fish
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Sijo01(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which is mother and which is daughter undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by CEOKmotors: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
All these ones na surgery make dem still look good.
Believe dis white people at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
CEOKmotors:
Where is evidence for this claim of yours? undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Officialzito: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Waterlilly: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
things comes to mind.... daughter and mum x***x
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by CEOKmotors: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Where is evidence for this claim of yours? undecided

Keep asking, ok?

1 Like

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
CEOKmotors:
Keep asking, ok?
Stop lying abeg! undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Oceanblaze(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
With dia strong strong yansh
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Babaken(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
faithfull18:
is buried long ago.
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Babaken:
is buried long ago.
Whose decency rules? Decency rules from your ancestors whose women walked around bare-breasted with pride or which? undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2022
CEOKmotors:

You really don't understand what working out can do to your body.
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Tokskob2008: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Which one is 65?
Just look at their legs, you will find your answer.

1 Like

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Channah1(f): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is a 65-year-old body? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She did great work abeg! Imagine being married to a woman who looks this great at 65 years of age. Abeg, more women should consider this o'jare! undecided

See your mouth.
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Piptocoin: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2022
faithfull18:

in life support sad
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by BigYash: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na this king Naira Marley say him dey find that time..
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goals!!!

1 Like

Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Channah1:
See your mouth.
Wouldn't you prefer it if you had a potbelly-less man at that age? undecided

Or are you trying to say you like what is the typical Nigerian man of that age who get backside and frontside join put? undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Channah1(f): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wouldn't you prefer to have a pot-bellyless man at that age? undecided

Love conquers all. Once you truly love someone, you won't notice their imperfections. Trust me!
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Channah1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wouldn't you prefer it if you had a potbelly-less man at that age? undecided

Or are you trying to say you like what is the typical Nigerian man of that age who get backside and frontside join put? undecided

I don't base my love on outward appearance. A kind heart and sincere fellow. Anything can go wrong with physical features but never to the feelings you have for them.
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Channah1:
Love conquers all. Once you truly love someone, you won't notice their imperfections. Trust me!
You mean like the fable that is unconditional love? undecided
Channah1:
I don't base my love on outward appearance. A kind heart and sincere fellow. Anything can go wrong with physical features but never to the feelings you have for them.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Channah1(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean like the fable that is unconditional love? undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Call it fable, all I know is, real ones still exist.

Dey laugh nau. undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Channah1:

Call it fable, all I know is, real ones still exist.
Dey laugh nau. undecided
I am not saying that real love does not exist, and I am simply saying that regardless of what folks say, there is still that physical aspect to the attraction that can not be denied by any. That is partly why you love the one you love and not the others. undecided
Re: “65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter by Channah1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not saying that real love does not exist, and I am simply saying that regardless of what folks say, there is still that physical aspect to the attraction that can not be denied by any. That is partly why you love the one you love and not the others. undecided

Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Sis's Mother In-law Is Breaking Her Home!!! / Let's Talk Babies!!!: Raising Twins..... / Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.