Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy (3551 Views)

Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Joel3(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
I was retuning from the bar after some drinks . then I decide to get a take away from a restaurant.

after I finish from there i took a taxi, but strange thing happens inside the car. as I entered I decide to use my hand to wipe the oil on my face. a strange smell oozing and yes I can recognize it, it's the smell of the female Pussy.

I was shock and afraid, I smell my hand again it smell the female pussy and also a scent of a condom, I think back really fast like a precessing speed but I haven't had any contact with a female pussy today.

I begin to investigate and then figured out it from the car door that it got my hand. it look like someone who use is barehand to remove condom from joystick after sex.

I rush home to get a shower immediately, its very easy to get infected without knowing.
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol,sorry grin grin
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Joel3(m): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Lol,sorry grin grin
fine girl how far?
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Joel3:
fine girl how far?
grin,am gud
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by austine4real(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
clown
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by 5minsmadness: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Wow!

Mods, front page pls.
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Op I have to ask - was it the sweet almond smell of good pusșy? Or stanky like fish regurgitated from a colicky dog?
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Joel3:
fine girl how far?
Am gud u?
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Joel3(m): 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Am gud u?
I am fine. you very beautiful oh.
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
You are into the thing!
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by missjo(f): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Contiguous grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Joel3:
I am fine. you very beautiful oh.
tnx
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Dottore: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rotten pucy everywhere yet abbey forming hot and sexy
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by AceRoyal: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Lol,sorry grin grin
Longtime,how u? Check the number on my signature,u'll know who u chatting with
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by elektra(f): 2:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Joel3:

I begin to investigate and then figured out it from the car door that it got my hand. it look like someone who use is barehand to remove condom from joystick after sex.

Do you normally wear gloves?

2 Likes

Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=AceRoyal post=52760915] Longtime,how u? Check the number on my signature,u'll know who u chatting with[/quote av chkd,yet I still can't get a glimpse of u,who are u pls?
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by AceRoyal: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=52764164][/quote] Chat me up on whatsapp via the number on my signature
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by AceRoyal: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=52764164][/quote] Chat me up on whatsapp via the number on my signature
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Joel3:
I was retuning from the bar after some drinks . then I decide to get a take away from a restaurant.

after I finish from there i took a taxi, but strange thing happens inside the car. as I entered I decide to use my hand to wipe the oil on my face. a strange smell oozing and yes I can recognize it, it's the smell of the female Pussy.

I was shock and afraid, I smell my hand again it smell the female pussy and also a scent of a condom, I think back really fast like a precessing speed but I haven't had any contact with a female pussy today.

I rush home to get a shower immediately, its very easy to get infected without knowing.

After enjoying your self,you come Nairaland dey yarn dust?This people sef!
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by xynerise: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
5minsmadness:
Wow!

Mods, front page pls.

Huh!
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by Chomsky1967(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Which one be female pussy again? Male pussy dey too?

4 Likes

Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
AceRoyal:
Chat me up on whatsapp via the number on my signature
ok
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2017
AceRoyal:
Chat me up on whatsapp via the number on my signature
I alrdy did
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by presentley: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
LynnPetra:

After enjoying your self,you come Nairaland dey yarn dust?This people sef!
is this the same lynn or a counterfeit?

1 Like

Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by inemani: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
What do you expect from someone who just got out of a bar after some drinks? He can mistake the smell of A for B. Alcohol has power ahswear!
Re: Contiguous Smell Of Female Pussy by AceRoyal: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I alrdy did
Nope u didn't

(1) (Reply)

“65 In A Bikini” 65-year-old Mum Walks The Runway With Her 29-year-old Daughter / 13 Childhood Songs People Who Grew Up Ajebutter Will Never Understand / I Cheated On The Woman I Love, My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.