Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) (367 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex For Engaged Couples (Video) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) by Righteousness2(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7235165/eucharia-anunobi-supports-premarital-sex#114861244
Beware of Marine agents carmorflaging as Pastors. Their assignment is simple! Bring souls to Hell.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not Joker!
The things of God is not what you reason or try to use your sense to calculate Because the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisest of men

Let no one confuse or deceive you.
Sex outside Marriage is not Dating ! It is Fornication and it will destroy you and send you to Hell Fire

Hebrews 13:4
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body

Let the Word of GOD be your guide.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God

Dont be a victim of Last days False teachers.

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God

GOD Almighty is not a Joker ! Don't let anyone under the guise of title or whatever Deceive you to Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwe1vJkv2I

Lalasticlala
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) by Fahdiga(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
But medically speaking I doubt if men can stay without emptying their bladder until they reach the age of marriage. I want someone to prove me wrong.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) by 1Sharon(f): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol and which christian doesn't?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Supports Premarital Sex ( Righteousness2 Responds) by pretydiva(f): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2022
So true. I wonder the kind of evangelist eucharia is for supporting premarital sex. We can't change or twist the Bible just to suit our own narrative

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubukar’s Health Deteriorating Badly After Exposing Apostle Suleman / Jackie Appiah Flaunts Diamond Bracelet In New Video, Proves That It’s Real By... / Meet Jessica The Bad Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.