Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million (21152 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Bandits Abduct 10 Persons In Ondo, Demand ₦100 Million Ransom / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Naijaolosho2: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
When will there be peace in Africa?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by virus05(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:
Watch how this news will gladdens our brothers from the east. Observe
No. We are loving people. When it happens in the east, goto twitter and see your brothers rejoicing. TODAY, I even engaged with one that was rejoicing about what happened in Imo state yesterday.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Ezedon(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Buhari Kinsmen at work
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Splitmind: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fake news from wailers who wants to cause discord among yorubas and Fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by MedicH: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
End APC.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by favour32(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
The Security situation of this country is just in it's worse state.
Ending apc should now become the only sensible thing to do.
End apc,save Nigeria now.
You say end APC......abi?
But don't bring PDP!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Unrea1: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
The following vacancies are open in an Hotel in ikeja.

1. GSA/Front Desk (720k)
2. Hotel Accountant (1.2Million)
3. Executive chef (960k)

Note: In bracket are Annual Salary. No accommodation. Daily Feeding available.

Shift is 7am-7pm morning shift, or 7pm-7am night shift , 6 days a week and one day off.
The front desk and Executive Chef would either be placed on morning or night shift. Shift is subject to change after a week.

Only qualified and interested candidates should send their CV with position being applied for as subject to unreal.xyzz@gmail.com
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by jrusky(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:
You see why we say NO to MUSLIM - MUSLIM ticket.....

A Christian must rule Nigeria now because its turn by turn.

Vote Peter Obi.

Vote Labour party.

And you think your obi can stop them from kidnapping baa?

If he has the magic wand tell him to use it Ananbra his state and SE where ugm are beheading, burning houses, killing innocent citizen and showcase his skill of conflict resolution and his security tech knowhow?
Pls keep your obi to yourself. Charity begins at home.

Your useless Obi is dumb to hear 7 or 14 young men were gun down in Imo on Saturday and till now has he even condemn it or sympathise with the family of the Slains? Hell No.

Obi my foot!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by kenex4ever(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lies, na una fellow afonja dey kidnap unaself.

Everything una wan blame innocent Fulani people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
virus05:

No. We are loving people. When it happens in the east, goto twitter and see your brothers rejoicing. TODAY, I even engaged with one that was rejoicing about what happened in Imo state yesterday.
Spare me that loving people bullshit...do you even love yourselves to startwith
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Dmacqh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anytime I see any news concerning APC/Boko Haram/ Terrorist/ Herdsmen/ Business men , I only laugh.

...I’m shocked , and I want to ASUA ...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Major7: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
The devil gives nothing for free. Don't be deceived, it will cost you everything. That's why we're where we are today.

Loomly:
Gdg
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
How much longer shall we endure these people who give us nothing but bloodshed?

Terrorism is not good news to us igbos, you must be a Northerner to think so
I doubt you are a southeasterner
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DispatcherLagos: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:
Watch how this news will gladdens our brothers from the east. Observe
Yes I'm very happy to hear that. Was it not the way you people from the west celebrated when the Anglican prelate was kidnapped in Abia some months ago?

Up till now, most of you are still countering his comment on how his abductors are Fulani, claiming they are ESN members.

Now that the chips have fallen, I guess it's Amotekun doing the "miracle" in your lands?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by onlyboyson(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lols this country
100 million for one head
The person head na gold grin angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes I'm very happy to hear that. Was it not the way you people from the west celebrated when the Anglican prelate was kidnapped in Abia some months ago?

Up till now, most of you are still countering his comment on how his abductors are Fulani, claiming they are ESN members.

Now that the chips have fallen, I guess it's Amotekun doing the "miracle" in your lands?
I said it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by AyesolveNLA: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
I love the Northern people, they are good people that is why I thank Allah anytime I hear that Bokoharam or Bandits attack their villages
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DispatcherLagos: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:

I will rather trade my love on ebay than waste it on anything with scratched face
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by jimetagambo: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Seems 100m is the standard price now. Where would an average Nigerian find 100 million? Truly, these Fulani kidnapper's are foreigners.

They think Nigerians are pluck money on trees.

I tire for these bororos

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DispatcherLagos: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:

I said it

Yes.... and you have it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by decent2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
kenex4ever:

u be one of fulani herdsman that why u are supporting them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by cybersoldiers: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obojuju:
God! when will this APC govt come to an end?

As soon as we vote them out.

Chase away anyone who comes to your area to preach APC to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by virus05(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:

Ok. Na you hate yourself. Na fulani kidnap your person, no be igbo man. Keep hating yourself, na that hate go kill you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DispatcherLagos: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
kenex4ever:

I don't know oo.
Ask them for proof now and they will disappear.

As far as I'm concerned, Amotekun is responsible for all the insecurity in the west
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I will rather trade my love on ebay than waste it on anything with scratched face
Congratulations
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Fairview1: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Terrorism everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by cybersoldiers: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
jrusky:

And you think your obi can stop them from kidnapping baa?

If he has the magic wand tell him to use it Ananbra his state and SE where ugm are beheading, burning houses, killing innocent citizen and showcase his skill of conflict resolution and his security tech knowhow?
Pls keep your obi yo yourself. Charity begins at home.

Uour useless Obi is dumb yo hear 7 or 14 young men were gun down in Imo on Saturday and till now has he even condemn it or sympathise with the family of the Slains? Hell No.

Obi my foot!!!

Peter Obi has the ability to do that because he's powered by the masses unlike the drug lord who thinks he can use drug money to buy all Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DispatcherLagos: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:

Congratulations
Keep that to yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Franking: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na wa o. Even for south southerners nor fit drink water drop cup.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by SmartPolician: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
I think it's unfair for the media to target tribes in Nigeria. If herdsmen commit crimes, the reportage should say that herdsmen committed a crime. Attaching Fulani to the herdsmen means we are intentionally making the rest of the country hate a tribe.

Remember, we don't get to see Yoruba skull miner or Igbo drug peddler even though those crimes are peculiar to those ethnic groups. Fairness, justice and equity must mean something in this country if we really care about nation-building. NBC needs to up their game and sensitise local media houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film / Lagos Rejects Hijab In Public Schools / Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.