Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million (21149 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Bandits Abduct 10 Persons In Ondo, Demand ₦100 Million Ransom / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by AyesolveNLA: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2022
If it happened in the North part of the Country then it is okay, I just love them been killed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by jrusky(m): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Peter Obi has the ability to do that because he's powered by the masses unlike the drug lord who thinks he can use drug money to buy all Nigerians.

Oh my God I have warned you obi supporters to stop saying masses which masses? Where?Which country? In which region?

Pls be guided we have 13 politcal party vying for the presidency so stop generalising your ideology.

I'm pdp bro I don't give a shit about apc but sorry if heaven fall I will never vote Obi so go look for that useless masses elsewhere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Peter Obi has the ability to do that because he's powered by the masses unlike the drug lord who thinks he can use drug money to buy all Nigerians.

It is me and you again I think I have to ignore your post for sometime now because we can never be in same page politically.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hypocrisy is when you know that the solution is for everyone to go their separate ways but you keep preaching one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
malali:
When Buhari and Osinbajo were campaigning .......Like a lightning rod "Emilokan" followed them everywhere.
In loyalty to party and albeit his own reasons.

However this Osun campaign alone, APC did not present a show of force.......
Even if Tinubu will lose i strongly believe his Gladiators most especially Osinbajo.....Should standby his master.....Knee surgery my ass.Get on a fuckeeng wheelchair and show some loyalty.....even if its eye service.

Make audacious statements about "Emilokan".....Dont hide in the shadows while opposition hurl insults at him.
He might not be the best Party Elder.....but show some effing appreciation.

You think you are Ambode now ??....This man gave you a major break in your career, show the world you reciprocate loyalty.

Tinubu might have his shortcomings but he has gone to bat for so many people.....if you do these you are bound to make enemies.....But no one cares whose ox is gored if the end results are positive.
The worst thing that can happen to you is to go to war for men who wouldnt do the same for you !!!!!
you dont mean well for Nigeria.
In a time of national interest, you are talking about personal interest of Tinubu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by OPICANTO2223: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Unfortunately, is one tribe that jointly and blindly brought Nigeria to this mess. Still unrepentant, trying now to sell Nigeria finally to islamic caliphate by appointing a Muslim as vice presidential aspirant.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Gbadespet(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:
You see why we say NO to MUSLIM - MUSLIM ticket.....

A Christian must rule Nigeria now because its turn by turn.

Vote Peter Obi.

Vote Labour party.

Coz na only Christians dey bah?
It is traditional worshiper turn ,you people should go and sit-down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Fcwilly: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's not an issue, Yoruba and Fulani are one, if I lie ask TINUBU
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Realguyman1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Nigerians should just keep on electing thieves, desperados, it's my turn, terrorist and all set of useless evil politicians like that calamity in aso rock called buhari, into powers.

Last last, everybody go chop his/her own share of the breakfast they are dishing out.

Note: If u are a nigerian, avoid anything APC at all cost. U can vote for anything party of ur choice, but avoid anything APC at all cost, because it's for ur own good o.

Buhari is a terrorist, and Tinubu is the next calamity to before Nigeria and Nigerians if been elected into power.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DWickedLandLord: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:
Watch how this news will gladdens our brothers from the east. Observe

Stale news from mr half truth

It won't have anything to do with the fact you see them as the enemy does it?

Same vitriol you people have for igbos never seem to extend to "others" No matter how heinous the act. Kill maim bomb rape or kidnap. Am I lying?

And you think nobody notices?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Stale news from mr half truth

It won't have anything to do with the fact you see them as the enemy does it?

Same vitriol you people have for igbos never seem to extend to "others" No matter how heinous the act. Kill maim bomb rape or kidnap. Am I lying?

And you think nobody notices?

Please come again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
Right there at Tinibu's backyard, marauders from Daura, Chad and Niger are killing and kidnapping his kinsmen for ransom, yet he pretends and acts like nothing is happening just to not put his life time ambition in jeopardy in the eyes of his masters.

What a terrible leader!

Say what you want. You're not fooling intelligent Nigerians. They know how Tinubu, last time he had executive power, handled security challenges excellently on behalf of Lagosians.

Man even created the RRS that is the most professional and effective sub-division of the NPF today. All testimonials to what he can do for Nigeria.

Going on past record, no other candidate can stand Tinubu in terms of administrators safeguarding their constituencies.

If you people want to attack others then try to make it substance-based so you don't appear like a pained hater.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by DWickedLandLord: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:

Please come again

You didn't call me a liar.
That is sufficient for me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Abujason: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
Well EBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu said Core North (not the good people of Middle Belt) and South West are one and the same. So, let me mind my business and not say anything.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

You didn't call me a liar.
That is sufficient for me
Pardon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Davolasnr: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is wickedness. Imagine,how could they be demanding that huge amount of money from farmer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Omodua(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:
What do you mean. Are Easterners safe from the scourge. Just yesterday, 15 farmers were kidnapped in Enugu state. They are yet to be released.
So,why people should be happy about the sad kidnap in Oyo state which affects everybody.
Maybe, you're avowed APC supporter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Aldol: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omodua:
What do you mean. Are Easterners safe from the scourge. Just yesterday, 15 farmers were kidnapped in Enugu state. They are yet to be released.
So,why people should be happy about the sad kidnap in Oyo state which affects everybody.
Were you not here when they were celebrating and jubilating Owo massacre? Not knowing they suffered more casualties

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Ibechris2: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
For fear of being mocked and disgraced.

Stay in your party and vote Peter Obi for a new Nigeria and let us breathe a new air for once.

Don't leave your party,just remain their and let work for a new Nigeria where everyone would be respected and cherished and not suffer.

We need to take back this country from these old men who have made our people poorer in everything.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Omodua(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Aldol:
Pls let's not bring ethnic bigotry on this sensitive issue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by NtitledNaija: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
malali:
When Buhari and Osinbajo were campaigning .......Like a lightning rod "Emilokan" followed them everywhere.
In loyalty to party and albeit his own reasons.

However this Osun campaign alone, APC did not present a show of force.......
Even if Tinubu will lose i strongly believe his Gladiators most especially Osinbajo.....Should standby his master.....Knee surgery my ass.Get on a fuckeeng wheelchair and show some loyalty.....even if its eye service.

Make audacious statements about "Emilokan".....Dont hide in the shadows while opposition hurl insults at him.
He might not be the best Party Elder.....but show some effing appreciation.

You think you are Ambode now ??....This man gave you a major break in your career, show the world you reciprocate loyalty.

Tinubu might have his shortcomings but he has gone to bat for so many people.....if you do these you are bound to make enemies.....But no one cares whose ox is gored if the end results are positive.
The worst thing that can happen to you is to go to war for men who wouldnt do the same for you !!!!!

If not for greed, I don’t know why tinubu will present himself in the first place for this election. A man who is bleeding Lagos state dry. It’s an open secret that alpha beta(his company) is paid one billion naira monthly for phoney services. Do you know how many families one billion can life out of poverty? Yet he has been collecting this monthly for years now. His organization has probably thrown peanuts at your foot and you have thrown away your senses and try to defend the indefensible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by malali: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
NtitledNaija:

If not for greed, I don’t know why tinubu will present himself in the first place for this election. A man who is bleeding Lagos state dry. It’s an open secret that alpha beta(his company) is paid one billion naira monthly for phoney services. Do you know how many families one billion can life out of poverty? Yet he has been collecting this monthly for years now. His organization has probably thrown peanuts at your foot and you have thrown away your senses and try to defend the indefensible.

Lol......Not everyone on nairaland is hungry.....my friend.I have no need for money talkless stolen wealth. Some of us are wealthy from hardwork,brains and sweat.
You think Atiku is a saint Or you think Peter Obi got his billions from Governors salary ??
I am not a supporter of any of these people......Have you heard when an idiot is voted into power democratically.....the people who voted him are well represented.

If you know majority of Nigerians are not like Tinubu, then why are you worried.....it simply means he wont win.

But because you are afraid you mother, your father, your brother, your sister are all like Tinubu and they will end up voting for him, thats why you are scared of him winning.....Thats the beauty of democracy....In a community of majority blind people...The one man who is not blind cannot be trusted to be the leader because he might not look out for the interest of blind people....Afterall he can see.

Tinubu is the blind man.......and guess what majority of Nigerians are blind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by ogbonti: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
The Security situation of this country is just in it's worse state.
Ending apc should now become the only sensible thing to do.
End apc,save Nigeria now.

not just ending APC but making sure the current members of APC are prevented from infiltrating into the party that wins the next election - because that’s what they will do, once a party wins members of the losing party defect. and secondly Buhari and his security chiefs must be prosecuted for either crime against the state or negligence of duty that has cost thousands of needless loss of lives under his watch - there must be justice for slained Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Ykc2(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Who in his right sense will invest in a massive mechanised farming in nigeria when bandits will kidnapp all your workers ,nigeria is gone for good
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Minime10(f): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
They should keep him a beg
Alao Agala's farm u mean grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by gadgethead: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The north has set Southern Nigeria on fire...but yourbas still see Igbos as their problem.

This I have seen.

Unfortunately, the Igbos too are unrelenting with their hatred for the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Litmus: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
These so called Fulani Herdsmen are like the actual manifestation of the hated Black man. In order words, they are as if an expression of all the negative stereotypes ever created by Whites and falsely heaped on the heads of black people, specifically black men in the diaspora and Africa.

Stereotypes:

They are lazy and don't want to work but rather steal.

They have no brain power save in the area of anarchy.

They love to shoot guns.

They can't creat only destroy.

The like to loot.

They don't like books.

They like to rape.

They like substances.

undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by Foolishbuhari: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
How much longer shall we endure these people who give us nothing but bloodshed?

Terrorism is not good news to us igbos, you must be a Northerner to think so
He's a Yoruba person. He's one of the stupid agbadoans with that warped animal imaginary mindset of Igbos being their enemies. Big fool!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by swissgoldenpro2: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
The security situation has gone out of hand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by FalseProphet1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
gadgethead:

Unfortunately, the Igbos too are unrelenting with their hatred for the Yorubas
Who killed pa farosati's daughter on ore road... fulani.

Who killed a conductor at ojo for hitting a cow... fulani.

Who chased Ogun state indigenes to benin republic last year and slaughtered so many of them... fulani.

Who massacred yourbas at the church in Owo... fulani.

Who has been terrorizing yourba farmers and killing them in their farms in the whole south west... fulani.

Yet Igbos who do legitimate business and pay tax to their yourba host community are hateful. You need psychological help.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Supervisor At Alao-Akala’s Farm; Demand ₦100 Million by einsteine(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
Where are the cows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’ / FG: Twitter Is Showing Little Enthusiasm Toward The Dialogue It Initiated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.