Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? (1720 Views)

How The North Central Will Vote(final Prediction) / 2023 Presidential Election: How The North Central Will Vote / How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by garfield1: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi will win benue,get 25% in fct,nasarawa,plateau...

Mynd44
Noethnicity
Cajal
Quotasystem
Helinues
Kyase
Arewanorth
Midolian
Famology
Frowland
Warriaproko
Human
Esseite
Jrusky
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by alsudan: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
So you don recover from Osun? grin

Benue 75

Plateau 80

Nasarawa 60

FCT 75

Niger 35

Kwara 35

Kogi 40

The North Central is fully OBIdient, this is my region and can tell you what’s on ground.

But if u like doubt it and give Obi only 10 percent, February will clear your doubt like Osun just did.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi will get majority of votes in North Central.People are tired of Apc and Pdp.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Why are you running faster than your shadow ?

Na this same yeye talk make Osun people disgrace Tinubu and APC in Saturday Governorship election

Una no dey tire with nonsense analysis

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by GetYourPVCNow: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Here is peter obi, the god of eboes, buying the votes of hungry eboes while wearing a pdp uniform. Notice how the criminal is sweating profusely like a dog while dishing out money to buy votes. Look at his ugly corrupt face. cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by GetYourPVCNow: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
You don come again with your yeye analysis.Better learn from Osun the era of rigging is over

6 Likes

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by PHOTSEE(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Osun no be Akiti

1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by GetYourPVCNow: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi will get majority of votes in North Central.People are tired of Apc and Pdp.

You mean this criminal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:
Here is peter obi, the god of eboes, buying the votes of hungry eboes while wearing a pdp uniform. Notice how the criminal is sweating profusely like a dog while dishing out money to buy votes. Look at his ugly corrupt face. cool cool cool
youre in pains comrade
#ENDAPC
#ENDPDP ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Great0ne1: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
All the states. He will get more than 25%

2 Likes

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Ibadanpikin: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
He will score above 70% in north central do u think the will go for muslims.
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Ibadanpikin: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Noethnicity
Cajal
Quotasystem
Helinues
Kyase
Arewanorth
Midolian
Famology
Frowland
Warriaproko
Human
Esseite
Jrusky
Welcome back from osun shock next year we will retire you forever from nairaland.
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by GetYourPVCNow: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

I am in pains. peter obi my savior massacred 5000 ibos and dumped their bodies in akwuzu river.

You are right but use your pain, get your PVC and vote Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by David160(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi will do very well in NC

It has the highest concentration of Christian northerners.. They won't back Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.

They also won't back anoda fulani president... Benue for example has suffered terribly from fulani herdsmen.

7 Likes

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi is winning the entire 36states.

Obi2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by JoeNL22(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Obi2023
Wow....love the extreme confidence.
#GetYourPvc
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by naijakissleave(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mischievous people in Nairaland asking useless question so as to destroy INEC offices believed to favour peterobi and Datti Ahmed come 2023

Ddeliverer007:

Obi2023

I like your response....the whole of 36 states
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Christboy320(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:
Peter obi is no saint as far as Nigeria politics is concerned but him with ATIKU AND TINUBU ,PETER OBI IS A BUNCH OF INTERGRITY ,and a SAINT ,to where these two are .you know that's the fact

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by garfield1: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
David160:
Obi will do very well in NC

It has the highest concentration of Christian northerners.. They won't back Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.

They also won't back anoda fulani president... Benue for example has suffered terribly from fulani herdsmen.

He would win followed by tinubu
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by famology(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Obi will get 98percent in every state and FCT.

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
politicians will going most of votes in North Central
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Commentor: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Christboy320:

Peter obi is no saint as far as Nigeria politics is concerned but him with ATIKU AND TINUBU ,PETER OBI IS A BUNCH OF INTERGRITY ,and a SAINT ,to where these two are .you know that's the fact

If he's not a saint then he isn't saint.

Which one be less saint again?
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Mandyoluchi(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good day house pls I need some financial assistance to get my original documents from my school.
Access bank
EO
God bless
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by SIONKPO1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:
Mod please ban this guy cause he is constituting nuisance and his post is so insightful
And opened lots of accounts,below are evidence

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by SIONKPO1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
@garfield I just wanna tell you that I next year's Election there will be:
*Youths participation
*Betrayals
*Electorates will improve*Rigging would reduce
*Money shall fall many
For the Middle-Belt,these are my opinions based on my own sampling
*Abuja-Obi -50-65%
*Nasarawa-40-50%
*Benue 50-75%
*Kogi-25-40%
*Niger-15-25%{Suleja,Minna)
Plateau-40-65%

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by garfield1: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
SIONKPO1:
@garfield I just wanna tell you that I next year's Election there will be:
*Youths participation
*Betrayals
*Electorates will improve*Rigging would reduce
*Money shall fall many
For the Middle-Belt,these are my opinions based on my own sampling
*Abuja-Obi -50-65%
*Nasarawa-40-50%
*Benue 50-75%
*Kogi-25-40%
*Niger-15-25%{Suleja,Minna)
Plateau-40-65%

Apart from nasarawa and plateau,I agree with this

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by ozowarac: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2022
The Igbos alone in other states are more than 30percent .
garfield1:

Mynd44
Noethnicity
Cajal
Quotasystem
Helinues
Kyase
Arewanorth
Midolian
Famology
Frowland
Warriaproko
Human
Esseite
Jrusky
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by SIONKPO1(m): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:

Apart from nasarawa and plateau,I agree with this
Many people are angry with Muslim-muslim tickets by APC and so many will codedly work against it,and moreover so many Nigerians are now getting enlightened politically
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by garfield1: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Many people are angry with Muslim-muslim tickets by APC and so many will codedly work against it,and moreover so many Nigerians are now getting enlightened politically

Many are angry with atiku
Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by Tunechi5(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:

obi get 25% in fct lol my brother obi would sweep fct

1 Like

Re: Which States In The North Central Will Give Obi 25%? by majole: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
garfield1:

Mynd44
Noethnicity
Cajal
Quotasystem
Helinues
Kyase
Arewanorth
Midolian
Famology
Frowland
Warriaproko
Human
Esseite
Jrusky

You are still at this? I taught you would take some time of after Osun. No lessons learnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Habibat Tinubu : Check This Out All Well Meaning Nigerians / 5 Billion March For BAT Supporters. (vid And Pics) / Peter Obi To Commission Complex In Imo Donated To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.